Author Topic: Kenneth Eng - "Why I hate blacks"  (Read 3647 times)

Yochanan Zev

Kenneth Eng - "Why I hate blacks"
« on: March 01, 2007, 11:52:47 AM »

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Kenneth Eng - "Why I hate blacks"
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 11:58:20 AM »
Every right-minded white man hates blacks.  East Asians will probably come to hate them too as they beome more exposed to them.

What's your point?

Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

KnightsofEurope

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 12:27:45 PM »
I dont hate blacks, I am against degeneracy, corruption, criminality, stupidity and ignorance. Unfortunately most blacks happen to epitomize those traits.

Fruity: I know you think making posts like this covers you. If you think throwing in some lines here and there about how you "really" hate blacks is going to somehow throw us off you are mistaken.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 08:19:42 PM »
This author has also written a piece entitled 'Why I hate White People'. This man is a racist and not better than David Duke.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 11:15:26 AM »
The thing I love here in Britain is how all our commentators, even 'conservative' ones, have become soft and cuddly when it comes to blacks.  All the middle class white people have a sentimental attitude to blacks, thinking that they need to help them, employ them in better jobs etc.  The fact that many black men are now seen with gorgeous white girls is smiled upon because it's seen as greater inclusion.

What annoys me is that I don't get any job or any girls, and for some reason I don't get sentimentalized over either ... in fact all white men who don't perform are slandered by the middle class whites and left to rot.

But I will get my own back on all the racist filth when I kill myself.

May the L-rd smite this land and afflict all of these evil white people with cancer and painful ulcers of the stomach.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2007, 12:31:44 PM »
This author has also written a piece entitled 'Why I hate White People'. This man is a racist and not better than David Duke.

But isn't it interesting that the media had no problem with his "Why I hate White People" editorial, this is the first time I have heard this, the media certainly did not give the "Hate White People" editorial much coverage, but were all over him for his "Hate Black People" editorial. Typical leftist elitism, and that includes fox news!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2007, 07:20:18 PM »
Blacks are one of the impediments of life. For all practical purposes they are useless. In the days of slavery it was noticed that these blacks are completely useless. It is a tragic state of affairs that this sub species was brought to civilization. The black is a poor creature that modern society has no use for. In my college (a city university) you can see the results of liberalism. The college offers all kinds of programs to save the black youth, special tutoring, guest white and jew haters, everything you can think of. Nothing works. It would be much better to build a reservation for the blacks. We can have gigantic tv screens that display the vilest rap videos, we can have crack and malt liquor air dropped to them, we can also air drop big macs and mac and cheese, we can air drop martin lucifer king's greatest speeches as well as screwy louie farrafart's rantings. We can build a faux white town where the blacks can riot, search for diapers in liquor stores as per maxine waters, they can pillage, rob, rape and kill each other to their heart's content. Since they invented medicine they will have a ample supply of witch doctors to cure their sexual tranmitted dieases. Think about how wonderful it would be, to ride the subways without blacks pan handleing or sleeping on the seats, ride the buses without the blacks urinating on the floor and destroying the windows, no marking up of buildings with their 'art'. No crime! No rape! No murder! Just think what a wonderful world this would be. We can make Karanga their king. He can hold his press conferences on Jerry Springer and hoprah. This is a win win for everyone involved.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2007, 06:11:23 AM »
Blacks are one of the impediments of life. For all practical purposes they are useless. In the days of slavery it was noticed that these blacks are completely useless. It is a tragic state of affairs that this sub species was brought to civilization. The black is a poor creature that modern society has no use for. In my college (a city university) you can see the results of liberalism. The college offers all kinds of programs to save the black youth, special tutoring, guest white and jew haters, everything you can think of. Nothing works. It would be much better to build a reservation for the blacks. We can have gigantic tv screens that display the vilest rap videos, we can have crack and malt liquor air dropped to them, we can also air drop big macs and mac and cheese, we can air drop martin lucifer king's greatest speeches as well as screwy louie farrafart's rantings. We can build a faux white town where the blacks can riot, search for diapers in liquor stores as per maxine waters, they can pillage, rob, rape and kill each other to their heart's content. Since they invented medicine they will have a ample supply of witch doctors to cure their sexual tranmitted dieases. Think about how wonderful it would be, to ride the subways without blacks pan handleing or sleeping on the seats, ride the buses without the blacks urinating on the floor and destroying the windows, no marking up of buildings with their 'art'. No crime! No rape! No murder! Just think what a wonderful world this would be. We can make Karanga their king. He can hold his press conferences on Jerry Springer and hoprah. This is a win win for everyone involved.
If only this was doable it would be like Louis Armstrong's song, What A Wonderfull World.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years