Author Topic: Possible GOP Candidates in '12 (besides Sarah Palin): Please Comment  (Read 428 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Here are some of the Republicans we might see making a bid in '12. I want your analysis (Chaim, yours in particular) on what the odds are that they will actually run and how far they will get.

Obviously I will only support Sarah Palin for president, barring some drastic horrible revelation about her (which I think we would have heard about by now).

(Note: I'm only listing Republicans because obviously Obama will be the Democratic nominee in '12.)

THE UGLY
Doomberg--eesh!
Paul--he'll be like 82 if he is still alive in 2012, but I'm sure his syphlitic butt is crazy enough to still run
Steele--dangerous because we fall down and worship the black man in this country, but would he want to run against a black president?
Schwarzenfagger--horrible, actually makes McPain look good, and if we let Kenyan-born nationals be president, why not Austrians?
Lice--horrible, but not likely to want to compete with her beloved fellow schvartze president

THE BAD
McCain--probably will not be alive in '12
Huckster--I think average Republicans have realized what a joke that fool is
Giuliani--if he got like 10% of the vote in 2008, who would vote for his butt now?
Gingrich--lost cause!
Larry Flynt--he'll be like 112 in '12, and being an actor on Law & Order doesn't make one a good leader

THE TOLERABLE
Romney--not terrible, but not genuinely conservative enough; he might be good for a cabinet position under Palin
Cantor--not fully trustworthy, but again might merit a cabinet position, and perhaps, if he proves himself well in the next four years, a running mate position
Coburn--conservative guy, but lost a lot of respect when he supported McCain this spring

THE GOOD
Hunter--super guy, should be at the top of the list of Sarah Palin's running mate picks, but shouldn't compete with her, and shouldn't be dividing up the conservative vote with a quixotic candidacy
McClintock--see above, but also very little-known outside of CA
Jindal--see above two, but not quite as good
Tancredo--great guy, but too much of a single-issue candidate, and he shouldn't compete with Sarah Palin