Author Topic: Couldn't help myself.  (Read 2909 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Couldn't help myself.
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2008, 07:05:45 AM »

Oh, you're Catholic? Thousands of catholics were slaughtered in europe in the middle ages by Christians. Thousands of Jews were also slaughtered by christians.

Obviously, many thousands of non-Catholics (Cathars, Jews, Protestants, Hugenotes,...) were killed by Catholics Inquisitors.
Same with the Indians under Spanish regime.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2008, 07:53:23 AM »
You're just like the majority of Iranians who leave Islam. The only reason why you "hate" Islam is because you're humiliated that the Arabs conquered you.
You resent Arabs and therefore resent their religion.

correct, I would have the same attitude if I was in their place.

The truth is that Islam is an improvement on you.

islam an improvement over Zarathoustrism? I doubt it is the case. I think that Islam has done a tremendous damage to Asia!!!!

You animals have always been and always will be enemies of Western civilization regardless of Islam.

The old Persians, are partially the basis of Western civilisation, my friend. As are the Chinese, as are the Egyptians.

Never heard of the city of Ur, or Mesopotamia?
Abraham was born in Ur (depending on the source, it is somewhere in Iran or Turkey).

Zarathoustrism is the first monotheistical faith.

You have been ever since you attacked the Greeks which was long before the advent of Islam.

They were an enemy of the Greeks, for shure, but they were not an enemy of civilisation itself. Fighting between civilised Empires is totally normal. Greeks lost against Romans - Romans lost against Germans - English against Spanish ... Ussr against USA...

You retards also think you're Aryans related to Germans and try to look like them.

So, what do you think about Aryans? We do share some common root language, and genetic features with the people of Persia/parts of India/Armenia/Uzbekistan,... There is the  "Aryan Invasion Theory", that is interesting, google it.

I think if we overthrow the regime of the Ayathollas, which we helped to gain power BTW, the problem solves itself.
Iranians are mostly atheists. And hate Arabs and Jews and for ethnical reasons.

I think soumnite muslim countries Saudi-arabia, Maleisia, Turkey, Moroocco/Algeria are a bigger danger,
than Iran, once, we topple the religious dictatorship.. People of other Islamic countries, are more fanatical than Iranese.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2008, 12:29:42 PM »
Ambriorix,

Do you really think Zoroastrianism is really a monotheistic religion? According to what I understand it is a dualistic system. According to what I have read it considers there to be two main powers, the power of good and the power of bad. I dont consider this monotheisim.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2008, 01:19:57 PM »
Open, you ARE TREASONOUS, seditious and MUTINOUS. This nation was built on the principles of G-d, you dont like it???
 GET THE F OUT OF THIS NATION. 
  Obama TRASH- COMMUNIST- MARXIST- NAZI DICTATOR--u kid. 
  It does NOT say what you are saying in the CONSTITUTION of the USA- you ARE a COMMUNIST.
 It says FREEDOM OF RELIGIOUS EXPRESSION, ANYWHERE ANYPLACE, ANYTIME. HOW DARE YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TAKE AWAY MY FREEDOM. DIE, just DIE! I hope you CROAK where you are sitting.

go and read: http://neprimer.com/1963ComGoals.htm  & SEE HOW YOU ARE THE PROBLEM with AMERICA being HIJACKED.

I DARE YOU to read it, UNLESS you are just ANOTHER COWARD. Probably ARE.  GO AND READ IT. NOW, or we will THROW your A## OUT. 
WE ARE TIRED of you COMMUNISTS.  NOTICE THAT HUSSEIN AND HIS UGLY WIFES COLORS ARE RED AND BLACK ANYONE???????   COMMUNISTS!!! WE WILL NEVER STOP FIGHTING THEM!

NO TO:

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2008, 01:28:20 PM »
Ambriorix,

Do you really think Zoroastrianism is really a monotheistic religion? According to what I understand it is a dualistic system. According to what I have read it considers there to be two main powers, the power of good and the power of bad. I dont consider this monotheisim.

muman613

Whatever it is, there are only 50.000 of them left, and they are mostly in India, since they are not really safe in Iran.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2008, 01:32:21 PM »
It's interesting that this Jew hater says and is concerned about, "African Americans."  I feel like I'm living in some new George Orwell book in these times. 

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2008, 01:55:57 PM »
Make sure you get our web address correct. If you are going to help publicize us, please make sure you get the address right.

Wow... you think Judaism and Islam are the same?? How absurd and uneducated can you be? We respect women and hold them as equals (actually we believe that women have higher souls than men) while islam treat women worse than their camels and cuts the clitoris off of their children. We believe in peace for all mankind and that only Jewish people need to follow the Torah while muslims have to convert the world or murder them. We believe that education is important while the arab countries in the Middle East have an average of a 5th grade education and only the men are allowed to study. We believe that it's wrong to have relations with children while mohammed was a pedophile and little muslim children get "married" to old men. We believe that murder is wrong while they believe if they become suicide bombers and kill innocent people, they'll get virgins in heaven they can live our their perverted fantasies with. I mean, the list could go on all night here.

You, on the other hand, are a Jew hating nazi piece of garbage. Lisa, good job on banning this amalekite excrement.

Great points Shlomo, I agree at whole.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani