Author Topic: Negroes in the SS?  (Read 3387 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Negroes in the SS?
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2008, 12:36:17 AM »
The Roman historian Tacitus writes that the Germans were lazy and slept for long hours into the day.

Greeks and Romans thought everyone not Greek or Roman were barbarians.

They were barbarians, up until 1946 and beyond

Sure they were ::)
The Germans during WW2 were evil but not all the Germans leading up to 1946 were all evil

maybe not all evil but barbarians...Everything the germans learned were from the Romans...from building castles, to the alphabet and numbers. The Germans never wrote a letter until roman monks taught them

The same could be said about dozens of other cultures... including nearly all of central, western, and northern Europe.

But Again... do some research... about Germany/Prussia/Austria.... and you will find out that they quickly became extraordinarily advanced by the 1800's they had invented the first internal combustion engine , the first bicycle.. the first motorcycle.. the X-ray... etc etc etc.  and again... how could barbarians have the highest literacy rate on the planet in the late 1800's?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2008, 03:43:39 AM »
I find that kind of offensive since my moms family are 100 percent German and are proud of their German lineage although my mother herself is Jewish, we still have close ties with her family. Germany as a nation has done some horrible things, but that's not to say that they are by any means "stupid" or "barbaric", not all Germans supported killing Jews just as not all Americans voted for Obama.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2008, 04:07:01 AM »
Supermen huh? Blond like shitler, tall as Goebels and fit as Goering?  :::D
Nazis were not only evil but hipocrite bunch: they enlisted houndred thousands of Asians, Muslims, and Hindus (the cousins of gipsies gassed in lagers) while they killed milions of blue ayed blond Poles, Serbians or Russians.   
Here's good side about fries Arabien legion:
http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=120340&start=0
I don't know if Sudanis, Somalis or Suahilis like BHO can be called negro... for me they're just dark skinned A-rab muslim nazis.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2008, 05:57:32 AM »
This was making me laugh earlier when I saw it:

That's the only German-African connection I've ever seen.

(female singing in video for those to whom that could be a problem)

Some of the comments are from people who complain about not understanding the German. Not surprising. It's partly in Zulu.