Author Topic: Negroes in the SS?  (Read 3386 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Negroes in the SS?
« on: November 21, 2008, 04:04:34 PM »
Anyone have anymore information?

Above: a negro Freies Arabien (SS) soldier

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Negroes in the SS?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 04:06:22 PM »
Hi White Israelite,

Where did you get this image? I dont notice any german insignia on it.. What makes you think this is a Black SS officer, it doesn't look like a SS uniform.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 04:15:14 PM »
Hi White Israelite,

Where did you get this image? I dont notice any german insignia on it.. What makes you think this is a Black SS officer, it doesn't look like a SS uniform.

muman613

Afrika Korps

Check the hat he wearing, you can see the eagle and slightly the swastika.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 04:19:06 PM »
Hi White Israelite,

muman613

Afrika Korps

Check the hat he wearing, you can see the eagle and slightly the swastika.

The Afrika Korps look like this
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5e/Pswastika.gif
The German Afrikakorps (German: Deutsches Afrikakorps, DAK listen (help·info)) was the original German blocking force (Sperrverband = Armored Blocking Force) in Libya and Tunisia during the North African Campaign of World War II. The force was kept as a distinct formation[1] and became the main German contribution to Panzer Army Africa which evolved into the German-Italian Panzer Army (Deutsch-Italienische Panzerarmee) and Army Group Africa.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 04:22:05 PM »
It would not be surprising if there were Black SS officers... As a matter of fact I remember that in the civil war there were blacks fighting for the Confederacy.

http://civilwargazette.wordpress.com/2008/03/13/did-blacks-fight-in-combat-for-the-confederacy/

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2008, 06:39:27 PM »
Theres no way that the 'SS' would allow Negroes.   The SS was not the same as all these other Nazi volunteer groups throughout the world.

They were the 'supermen' that Himler and Hitler had dreamed of.  They were supposed to be pure 'aryans' of a specific height, weight, facial category... and they would be the ones doing the evil racial deeds.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2008, 06:39:44 PM »
Many blacks look like Germans...I mean with the thick lips and flat wide noses:

There may be some connection

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2008, 06:40:48 PM »

Brad Pitt? I knew it was a conspiracy that he was the sexiest man alive! >:( :::D As for shvug SS members? No way! There goes the "Master Race"! :::D I was behind a shvug in the supermarket today and if she could barely use the atm machine, how would she combat for the SS? :::D

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2008, 06:44:47 PM »

Brad Pitt? I knew it was a conspiracy that he was the sexiest man alive! >:( :::D As for shvug SS members? No way! There goes the "Master Race"! :::D I was behind a shvug in the supermarket today and if she could barely use the atm machine, how would she combat for the SS? :::D

That reminds me.  I had a Pure blood AFROcan cashier.... and she COULD not do simple math in her head.  She kept trying to give me change... but she couldnt subtract 2 two digit numbers.... Id never seen anyone this dumb before.   

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2008, 06:48:10 PM »
wide noses    thick lips

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2008, 06:59:34 PM »
They had some negro as Auxillary SS they were paid with liquor   

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=12739
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 07:05:16 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2008, 07:29:49 PM »
It would not be surprising if there were Black SS officers... As a matter of fact I remember that in the civil war there were blacks fighting for the Confederacy.

http://civilwargazette.wordpress.com/2008/03/13/did-blacks-fight-in-combat-for-the-confederacy/

The blacks in the Confederate army are honored veterans and I wish for their blessed legacy to never be forgotten. They were nothing like Nazis who should burn in hell forever!

Excuse me! Nobody in my family looks like a negro!  >:( We all have very white looking features thank you very much.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2008, 07:41:31 PM »

The blacks in the Confederate army are honored veterans and I wish for their blessed legacy to never be forgotten. They were nothing like Nazis who should burn in hell forever!

Excuse me! Nobody in my family looks like a negro!  >:( We all have very white looking features thank you very much.

I think that was a joke....  a strange joke... but just a joke

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2008, 07:51:48 PM »
This was making me laugh earlier when I saw it:

That's the only German-African connection I've ever seen.

(female singing in video for those to whom that could be a problem)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2008, 08:21:56 PM »
This was making me laugh earlier when I saw it:

That's the only German-African connection I've ever seen.

(female singing in video for those to whom that could be a problem)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2008, 08:45:56 PM »
The Roman historian Tacitus writes that the Germans were lazy and slept for long hours into the day.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2008, 08:49:57 PM »
The Roman historian Tacitus writes that the Germans were lazy and slept for long hours into the day.

Germans are not lazy people

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2008, 09:03:21 PM »

Greeks and Romans thought everyone not Greek or Roman were barbarians.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2008, 09:05:27 PM »

Germans are not lazy people

They said that about every Germanic tribe.   The Romans hated the Germanic tribes.... they were barbarians, unclean, unshaven... etc.

They said this about the visigoths.. .the Ostrogoths ... etc.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2008, 09:43:19 PM »

They were barbarians, up until 1946 and beyond

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2008, 09:56:27 PM »

Sure they were ::)
The Germans during WW2 were evil but not all the Germans leading up to 1946 were all evil

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2008, 10:11:19 PM »

Sure they were ::)
The Germans during WW2 were evil but not all the Germans leading up to 1946 were all evil

maybe not all evil but barbarians...Everything the germans learned were from the Romans...from building castles, to the alphabet and numbers. The Germans never wrote a letter until roman monks taught them

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2008, 10:15:37 PM »
Ok I'm leaving this thread bye.  :beast:

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2008, 10:47:15 PM »
Anyone have anymore information?

Above: a negro Freies Arabien (SS) soldier

this guy was in Vichy French organization called "LVF", or "Legion des Volontaires Français contre le bolchevisme"  Look at the french flag on his right arm.  Or he was in the Vichy French army.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2008, 12:26:37 AM »

No they weren't.   They were quite civilized.... until their economy crumbled first with absurd hyperinflation... then with the great depression.... and they became nuts  and elected a monster.

.  I said this before... its one of the greatest ironies... that Germany was actually a safe haven for Jews at the turn of the century.  They were treated MUCH more compassionately than neighboring countries... which is why so many Jews emigrated there.

Before the horrors of the Reich.. they were also the most literate country in the world.  And it could be argued that they were the most technologically advanced.... although Britain and America were neck and neck.

Now... we find ourselves in a similar situation....   Our economy has crumbled... and we have turned to the devil..... because we have said...... what the hell....nothing else has worked.