Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 30, 2008.  (Read 8696 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ask JTF for Sunday, November 30, 2008.
« on: November 22, 2008, 07:54:43 PM »
Members, please know that Chaim would love to answer all of your questions, but due to time constraints can only handle one brief question or comment per week. Thank you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shalom Chaim,

I had an IM chat with a fellow JTFer several nights ago in which I stated that Obama would be able to get away with appointing just about anybody. I argued that, under the guise of appointing a "token conservative" (to prove how "diverse" he is), Obama might possibly appoint Fag Buchanus (ys"vz) to something as a thanks for sticking up for his Middle East policies--perhaps as a special envoy to the Middle East. This JTFer disagreed that this was likely to happen, but admitted that I made a good point.

Chaim, before you or any other JTFer rules this out as political suicide for Obama, just remember that nobody--least of all Jews--cared about Buchanus' very well-publicized statements in support of Obama's Middle East platform, and also remember how boundless Obama's arrogance is.

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 12:09:13 PM by C.F. »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 30, 2008.
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 07:56:17 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Why do so many people fall for obvious fakes and forgeries? Millions of dollars have been scammed away from people in the Nigerian money laundering scams, and lots of people fall for crazy fortune telling scams or get involved in cults which all outsiders know to be ridiculous, like Scientology. Of course the biggest transparent fake people fell for recently was Barack Hussein Obama.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 08:13:04 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 08:05:24 PM »
Dear Chaim,

As Prime Minister of Israel what would you do with the JDL? Would you take over it and if so who would you make the head of it?

Thank you and G-D bless
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 08:14:29 PM by Americanhero »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 08:47:51 PM »
Dear Chaim, what is your opinion on former Minnesota gov, Jesse Ventura? Would you think of him as a strong Republican canidate against Barack Hussein Obama in 2012?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2008, 12:29:25 PM »
Shalom Chaim-

Chaim, some people find it extremely difficult to dislike total strangers (especially those who belong to a social or cultural category we are supposed to despise) without giving them the benefit of the doubt.  It's not out of political correctness or anything like that.  I, personally, wasn't raised in a tough neighborhood nor do I go near any tough neighborhoods if I don't have to. I also know it goes against your philosophy, however, even when I come across as decent and polite around some of these very strangers, who I would be sure could be lumped with those we scream outrage against each day, he/she comes off decent and polite 99% of the time as well. I guess msyelf and others are a little too laid back and a little too nice to be activists. I, pesonally, have no desire to change that side of me.
If someone is nice and polite, is he wrong for JTF? I'm not suggesting being apologetic or not being tough when it's time to be tough or being strong at specifically the "right" moments, if there are any.  I think you know what I'm trying to get at...Kahane gave you a certain advice at the age of 14. If it had been me, I would have gone the other way.  

Thanks for your input.

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 11:22:06 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sefardic Panther

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 12:48:05 PM »
Shalom Mr Ben Pesach,

Do you know how many Israeli Sefardim have preserved their ancient traditions and how many have been brainwashed into hilonim? Have the Sefardim who joined the Hasidim preserved their ancient traditions or have they become completely Ashkenazi? Do the Hasidim and Sefardim in Israel have solidarity with each other because they have both been discriminated against and beaten up by the atheists since the 1940s?

Toda raba

"Let there be a holocaust on the anti-semites!!!" - Rabbi Mordechai Friedman Shlita

http://www.youtube.com/user/SefardicPanther

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2008, 02:50:04 AM »
reserved

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2008, 03:16:07 AM »
Chaim, please give us your take on the whole situation regarding the Bayit Hashalom and what the sane rightwing Jews should do about this.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2008, 11:35:42 AM »
Chicago Jew's Immigration Reform:

1. 40 year immigration reform

2. 40 moratorium on naturalized citizenships

3. English the official language of the United States

4. No more guest workers, foreign exchange students, visas, etc.

5. No more anchor babies

6. All anchor babies' citizenships are to be revoked

7. Anyone who is not a U.S.  citizen, including anchor babies are to be deported immediately

8. After the end of the 49 year immigration moratorium, no more than 100,000 immigrants permitted annually. First come first serve, with a $25,000 entry fee, which will rise 5% annually

9. After the end of the 40 year moratorium, limited U.S. citizenships, be fluent in English. pay a $75,000 application fee, which will riser 5% annually

10. Foreign tourists can visit the United States, but their visit shall not exceed 28 days, and will be pre-screened

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2008, 12:57:41 PM »
Shaloom Chaim Thank you for answering my questions last week I was surprised you never heard of the Marta girl since she is all over youtube and Takebackourtemple and myself even posted on this website. Too bad. Any impersonations of her would have been hilarious! :::D

Anyways Chaim I was wondering if you advocate executing 911 truthers for treason? Mike Reagan said so in a radio broadcast that anyone who did not trust the US government and who even thought that 911 was government involved should be shot in the head. :o Before answering I must warn you Chaim that it would turn them into martyrs the same way the Europeans are turning holocaust deniers into martyrs simply for honestly thinking that 5,999,999 people died. More people are questioning the holocaust because of prosecuting thought crimes. It could also lead to hate speech laws in America that our newly elected HNIC* (MMMHMMM!) could use against us later on for supporting Israel or other reasons. I know that filthy piece of schmutz Abe Foxman would also love that.

*HNIC= HEAD NI***R IN CHARGE
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 05:47:35 PM by Kylefromomaha »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2008, 03:33:37 PM »
Dear  Chaim,

Do you think that it is morally ok for companies, that are making a profit, to lay off workers in order to make a larger one?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2008, 06:29:18 PM »
Rav Chaim,
why don't the self hating leftist feminists condemn Islam? Has their ever been a religion or any organization that was more oppressive towards women? Islam treats women like dirt, yet we'll never see Rosie O'Donnel (may she die of cancer), Oprah (yemach shema), or the Satanic Barbara Streisand denounce this evil religion for what it is. Why is that?
Gimatria

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2008, 08:40:30 PM »
We need to get together to pressure Bush to free Pollard before it is too late.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2008, 09:12:19 PM »
Dear Chaim.

What did you think of Harricne Ike back in September. You should know what I'm talking about did you see lots of people going to help restore Texas? How dose the ranking system work on JTF? Time is going by fast very soon Obama will be in the White House. What should JTF do for now?

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2008, 07:04:07 PM »
Shalom,

I was hoping that you could give an overview of the organization of JTF. I have very much enjoyed the forum,  "Ask JTF" and the other features of the website, but am a bit confused as to the roles of the "administrators" , winged members etc. Also are there local groups that get together?  I understand that privacy must be protected as there are safety issues involved. (unfortunately there are some sick people out there) For myself as a new member, and maybe for other new members, although I certainly would never speak for them, an overview would be very helpful.

Thank you
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2008, 08:08:40 PM »
Chaim,
     I think the old QPTV shows were really popular with the older (and more affluent ) people, who are not in touch with using the internet. I know many older people, 70 to 85, in my neighborhood who are asking what happened to the Cable show. Aren't you cutting off alot of people by not doing the show?

P.S. I spoke to someone who works down at QPTV and he said that the manager was scared of you. He didn't want to offend you by not putting on your tapes.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2008, 04:56:46 AM »
I read an article about "transgender" children in the Atlantic Monthly that really disturbed me. They give drugs to pre-puberty children, followed by a hormonal treatment, in order to turn them into the opposite sex. They say that some children are born with hormonal imbalances that make them display the behavior of the wrong gender. So they "treat" them with drugs and hormones and turn them into transvestites while they are still children (first the drugs to stop puberty between the ages 10 and 14, followed by the hormones of the opposite sex from the age of 14). This really bothers me. If these children have hormonal imbalances that make them behave abnormally, why not give them the hormones of their correct gender, so that their behavior starts conforming again? Wouldn't that make more sense? The fact that they don't do this tells me that this is not about helping these children, it's about creating more weirdos and transvestites for the purpose of undermining the foundations of our culture. What do you think about this? (Oh, and it was Holland that first developed this "treatment." Why am I not surprised?).

Offline tykus1

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2008, 11:57:06 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

My gut feeling tells me that we are in for some troubling, even disastrous times.  It seems that as a global society we have lost our way, and have forgotten who our Creator, the one true G_D is.  Most people do not care about anything anymore, and it just seems that we are living in a horror movie.  I myself feel very uneasy and a sense of loneliness in this morally decaying society.  Yes, I have a wonderful wife and two young boys who I would do anything for.  We truly love one another.  I even got a promotion at my job, which is truly amazing considering the state of the economy!  I pray to Hashem several times a day, whenever I get an opportunity (bus commute to/from work, evening), and bless and thank Him for what we all have and take for granted, and acknowledge that we must continue to maintain our relationship with Hashem.  So why do I feel so uneasy and alone.  Actually, quite a number of people I know feel the same way.  Considering what you have been through in your life, I would greatly appreciate your thoughts and advise.  Could it just be a case of Obama-itis, or is it something more?  Thanks!

May Hashem continue to bless us all!

Tykus1

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2008, 02:44:13 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you believe is the best course of action for the United States and Israel in response to the recent terrorist attacks in India?     

Thanks as always,   eb22.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2008, 04:21:05 PM »
What is your opinion of Andrea Peyser from the New York Post?

Offline harel156

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2008, 05:23:10 PM »
Dear Chaim.
I am not sure what will be the outcome of the upcoming elections in Israel, what seems clear is that NTANYOYO is coming to power - and he is ulrta left. I saw this week the convention of MANHIGUT YEHUDIT, I must tell you I am very impressed by MOSHE FEIGLIN, I would like him to had the likud, what do you think? Also, how is NOAM FEDERMAN and his family doing? The media conviniently forgot about him!
warm regards
Harel156
AZ

Offline eliezer

• New JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2008, 07:30:52 PM »
Hi Chaim,
I recently came across the website http://obamacrimes.com/
basically the lawyer there claims that obama can't be president of the usa because obama is not a natural born citizen. That lawyer is appealing to the supreme court of the usa to disqualify obama. What do you think about this?

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2008, 08:27:02 PM »
Dear Chaim,

How do you deal with Barack Hussein Obama supporters?

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2008, 09:34:15 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Is there anything good about the feminist agenda?  I think the clearest sign that feminism is a hypocritical ideology is that they love Islam.  This is the same Islam that treats its women like beasts.  This tells me that the feminists aren't for women's rights (which they already have by the way in the west).  What they are for is anti-Westernism.  So I'm wondering if you can think of a single positive thing that has come out of the feminist movement.

Thanks,

Zachor_ve_kavod.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2008, 02:47:14 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Of course, the election of Obama is a disaster for the country.  But do you foresee any positives coming out of Obama's presidency?  For example, he may get us out of Iraq sooner.  Are there any others?   

Thanks.