Author Topic: UPDATE: Topekan's effort to honor President-elect Obama causes commotion  (Read 1516 times)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
UPDATE: Topekan's effort to honor President-elect Obama causes commotion
The local push for a national holiday commemorating Barack Obama's election to the U.S. presidency ricocheted around the Internet over the weekend, drawing criticism from notable conservative critics and nearly crashing The Topeka Capital-Journal's Web site with an influx of traffic.
Here's the story: Activist seeks national holiday
Here's the video: View a video of Sonny Scroggins talking about the proposed holiday.

Planning under way for Obama holiday
The Capital-Journal
Published Sunday, November 09, 2008
Plans are being made to promote a national holiday for Barack Obama, who will become the nation's 44th president when he takes the oath of office Jan. 20.

"Yes We Can" planning rallies will be at 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. every Tuesday at the downtown McDonald's restaurant, 1100 Kansas Ave., until Jan. 13. The goals are to secure a national holiday in Obama's honor, to organize celebrations around his inauguration and to celebrate the 200th birthday of President Abraham Lincoln, who was born on Feb. 12 1809.

http://cjonline.com/stories/110908/loc_353922770.shtml

America F... Yeah! :o

Only One year I was thinking just like many counter jihadists in Europe that USA will be our last best hope (outside G-d) to break the islaimist-marxists axis. What happened to you America?  :'( 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: UPDATE: Topekan's effort to honor President-elect Obama causes commotion
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 07:06:58 AM »
They MURDERED America. >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 08:02:02 AM »
What is with this bizarre infatuation to worship the Negro? This is very disturbing.

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 07:41:58 PM »
What is with this bizarre infatuation to worship the Negro? This is very disturbing.

It called  "White Guilt " . But this is a very extreme example !

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2009, 08:24:34 AM »
Just what schools kids and civil service workers need ANOTHER DAY OFF.