Author Topic: Baruch Hashem, Ask JTF (11/23/08) with a new recording software  (Read 804 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Baruch Hashem, Ask JTF (11/23/08) with a new recording software
« on: November 24, 2008, 03:11:01 AM »
                                                                                                                            בס''ד

We tried a new recording software for this week's Ask JTF program. The old software was good, but I think the new software is even better.

www.jtf.org/c.mp3
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 03:17:52 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Baruch Hashem, Ask JTF (11/23/08) with a new recording software
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 06:11:37 AM »
what was written on the contract that sold the house? The exact wording? I would be curious what an AMerican lawyer would say.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 08:52:21 AM »
Chaim, what happened to the .rm file?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 04:56:58 PM »
Thanks for the answer Chaim. I was frustrated because sometimes I pray for people to be safe or for people to survive an illness and they get hurt or die anyway. It makes me feel better that God counts the prayers as something good that was done regardless of the outcome.

Offline yamyam1

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 06:09:37 PM »
                                                                                                                            בס''ד

We tried a new recording software for this week's Ask JTF program. The old software was good, but I think the new software is even better.

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

Does this mean the END of those delightful one minute breaks?  :o

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2008, 06:35:38 PM »
 :) Great Thank you!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2008, 10:46:51 PM »
                                                                                                                            בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

I tought the new system was good,,,will it be able to be used with real player? I took me a while to realise that this weeks program had been up loaded. Can it be put on the main Ask JTF page?
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2008, 07:14:40 AM »
The sound quality of the shows over the years has always been good but this week it was very clear. The show came through on Quick Time for me as it always does and the only thing that was different was that the shows sound was like listening to a good radio broadcast. It was very clear and had good tone quality. A+ for the new software.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years