Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach eulogizes Rabbi Meir Kahane" - the daily Peace Now video  (Read 911 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                   בס''ד

Lately, Peace Now has been doing a video almost every day against us.

Here is today's video:

It is worthwhile for our members to respond appropriately to this video.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: "Chaim Ben Pesach eulogizes Rabbi Meir Kahane" - the daily Peace Now video
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 07:02:09 AM »
To put the videos in a good perspective.
Chaim Ben Pesach and Hayamin.org are front and center for most of the videos they make.
Not bad advertising.  ;D

Every knock is a boost! 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 07:36:32 AM »
can dan ben noah do subtitles to these videos?  hard to appreciate what Chaim is saying.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 01:43:25 PM »
Yeah are they really this dumb?   With each video they just say one or two idiotic sentences, then show video of Chaim speaking in Hebrew for 5 minutes.   Some of us have no idea what the videos are about, but whoever understands Hebrew is only having Hayamin Haamiti advertised to them.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2008, 06:56:09 PM »
Yeah are they really this dumb?   With each video they just say one or two idiotic sentences, then show video of Chaim speaking in Hebrew for 5 minutes.   Some of us have no idea what the videos are about, but whoever understands Hebrew is only having Hayamin Haamiti advertised to them.

Everybody plays to their base.

Our base is the rightwing Jews and righteous Gentiles. So our base would agree with what I am saying in those videos.

But the base of "Peace Now" is the self-hating Jews and their anti-Semitic Gentile allies. Unfortunately, there are many self-hating Jews who are horrified when they hear our message. And we know that there are always plenty of anti-Semites. Peace Now is playing to their base with these videos. Their supporters completely agree with what they are saying about us in these videos.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2008, 08:31:16 PM »
can dan ben noah do subtitles to these videos?  hard to appreciate what Chaim is saying.

OUCH

It is alot of work for him to do that.. It really isn't worth it for him or us..

You really won't learn anything from it. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2008, 02:09:13 AM »

Our base is the rightwing Jews and righteous Gentiles. So our base would agree with what I am saying in those videos.

But the base of "Peace Now" is the self-hating Jews and their anti-Semitic Gentile allies. Unfortunately, there are many self-hating Jews who are horrified when they hear our message. And we know that there are always plenty of anti-Semites. Peace Now is playing to their base with these videos. Their supporters completely agree with what they are saying about us in these videos.

Chaim,

Yes I know this... When I spoke briefly with my Israeli friend about JTF he reacted in shock and horror. It seems the Israeli media is capable of putting out a schmear campaign which seems to have been effective. I am a bit relieved that Likud appears to be leading in the recent polls, and I already anticipate your reaction to Bibi being PM once again.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2008, 02:15:06 AM »
My G-d they must really find us threatening or something, why else would they keep trying to attack us? Do they do this as much with other small groups?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2008, 02:33:12 AM »

Chaim,

Yes I know this... When I spoke briefly with my Israeli friend about JTF he reacted in shock and horror. It seems the Israeli media is capable of putting out a schmear campaign which seems to have been effective. I am a bit relieved that Likud appears to be leading in the recent polls, and I already anticipate your reaction to Bibi being PM once again.

muman613

Yes, it is people like your Israeli friend that Peace Now wants to reach with their videos.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2008, 02:37:36 AM »
My G-d they must really find us threatening or something, why else would they keep trying to attack us? Do they do this as much with other small groups?

This is how the Left in Israel operates. They smother their opponents with endless smears. They did the same thing to Rabbi Meir Kahane. And they are doing the same thing to other small rightwing groups like Women In Green.

They promised to make hundreds of videos against us. They seem to be keeping their promise.