Author Topic: Obama Reign of Terror. It has started in India.  (Read 1082 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
Obama Reign of Terror. It has started in India.
« on: November 26, 2008, 07:36:58 PM »
Over 80 deaths in an Al-Queda attack in Mumbal India today.  Gunmen stormed hotels, restaurants, and other crowded areas targeting mainly Americans and Brits.  Around 200 were taken hostage.  This is only the beginning.  These attacks are going to come here.  The reason.  The Al-Queda is now emboldened.  They know now that they have the upper hand with Obama on the way to the White House.  Feds say our subways right now are in danger of attack.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Obama Reign of Terror. It has started in India.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 07:40:55 PM »
Hi Minuteman,

There is no proof that this attack had anything to do with Obama. The truth is that Islamic terrorists have been active in India for many years. Also be this reasoning the 9/11 attack was Bushes fault {which I dont believe for a second}. The reason the Islamic terrorists attack India is because of a long standing conflict going back centuries.

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=996942

"
Oct 29, 2005 - Sixty-six people are killed when three blasts rip through markets in New Delhi.

March 7, 2006 - At least 15 people are killed and 60 wounded in three blasts in the Hindu pilgrimage city of Varanasi.

July 11, 2006 - More than 180 are killed in seven bomb explosions at railway stations and on trains in Mumbai that are blamed on Islamist militants.

Feb 19, 2007 - Two bombs explode aboard a train heading from India to Pakistan; at least 66 passengers, most of them Pakistanis, burn to death.

Aug 25, 2007 - Three coordinated explosions at an amusement park and a street stall in Hyderabad kill at least 40.

May 13, 2008 - Seven bombs rip through the crowded streets of the western city of Jaipur, killing at least 63 in markets and outside Hindu temples.

July 25 - Eight small bombs hit the IT city of Bangalore, killing one woman and wounding at least 15.

July 26 - At least 16 small bombs explode in Ahmedabad in the state of Gujarat, killing 45 and wounding 161. A little-known group called the "Indian Mujahideen" claims responsibility for the attack and the May 13 attack in Jaipur.

Sept. 13 - At least five bombs explode in crowded markets and streets in the heart of New Delhi, killing at least 23 and injuring more than 100. The Indian Mujahideen again claim responsibility.

Oct. 30 - Eleven bomb blasts in quick succession ripped through the main city of India's troubled northeastern Assam state and three other towns on Thursday, killing 76 and wounding at least 320.
"

http://www.itexaminer.com/terror-attacks-in-india-a-timeline.aspx

"

Terror attacks in India are, sadly not a new occurence. Here is a timeline of terror starting some 15 years ago.

March 12, 1993: A series of thirteen explosions in Mumbai, then called Bombay, resulted in 257 deaths and over 700 injuries. The blasts were orchestrated by the organized crime syndicate called the D-Company, headed by Dawood Ibrahim.

Feb. 14, 1998: Coimbatore bombings: 46 deaths, 200 wounded as a result of 13 bomb attacks in 11 places.

Oct. 1, 2001: Militants attack Jammu & Kashmir Assembly complex in Srinagar, killing about 35. The Muslim extremist group Jaish-e-Mohammed was allegedly involved.

Dec. 13, 2001: Attack on the Indian Parliament complex in New Delhi led to the killing of a dozen people and 18 injured. Pakistan-based terror groups were blamed for the attack.

Sept. 24, 2002: Akshardham temple in Gujarat: The first major hostage taking since Sept. 11 in the U.S.; 31 people were killed and another 79 wounded.

May 14, 2002: Militants attack on an Army camp near Jammu, killing more than 30 people.

March 13, 2003: A bomb attack on a commuter train in Mumbai killed 11.

Aug. 25, 2003: Twin car bombings in Mumbai killed at least 52 people and injured 150. Indian officials blamed a Pakistan-based terror outfit.

Aug. 15, 2004: An explosion in the northeastern state of Assam killed 16 people, mostly school children.

July 5, 2005: Militants attack the Ram Janmabhoomi complex, the site of the destroyed Babri Mosque at Ayodhya in Uttar Pradesh.

Oct. 29, 2005: Three powerful serial blasts rocked the busy shopping areas of south Delhi, two days before the Hindu festival of Diwali, killing 59 and injuring 200. A Pakistan-based terrorist outfit, the Islamic Inquilab Mahaz (believed to have links with Lashkar-e-Taiba) claimed responsibility.

March 7, 2006: A series of bombings in the holy city of Varanasi killed at least 28 and injured 101. Indian police put the blame on some Pakistan-based terror outfits.

July 11, 2006: Seven bomb blasts occurred at various places on the Mumbai Suburban Railway, killing 200. Investigations revealed that terror outfits with a base in Pakistan were behind the blasts.

Sept. 8, 2006: At least 37 people were killed and 125 were injured in a series of bomb blasts in the vicinity of a mosque in Malegaon, Maharashtra. The blasts were followed by an explosion and most of the people killed were Muslim pilgrims. The students Islamic Movement of India was responsible.

May 18, 2007: A bombing during Friday prayers at Mecca Masjid, Hyderabad, killed 13 people. Four were killed by Indian police in the rioting that followed.

May 26, 2007: Six people killed and 30 injured in a bomb blast in India's northeastern city of Guwahati.

June 10, 2007: Gunmen killed 11 people in separate incidents of firing in Manipur's border town of Moreh.

Aug. 25, 2007: Forty-two people killed and 50 injured in twin explosions at a crowded park and a popular eatery in Hyderabad by Harkat-ul-Jehad-i-Islami (HuJI) activist.

May 13, 2008: A series of six explosions tore through Jaipur, a popular tourist destination in the Rajasthan state in western India, killing 63 people and injuring more than 150.

July 25, 2008: Seven blasts in quick succession across the south Indian tech city of Bangalore killed one and injured more than 150 people.

July 26, 2008: Serial blasts in the western Indian city of Ahmedabad killed 45 people and injured more than 150. A group calling itself Indian Mujahideen claimed responsibility.

Sept. 13, 2008: Five bomb blasts in New Delhi's popular shopping centers left 21 people dead and more than 100 injured. The Indian Mujahideen claimed responsibility.

Sept. 27, 2008: A blast in a New Delhi flower market left one dead.

Oct. 30, 2008: Thirteen bomb blasts in India's northeastern state of Assam and three other towns left at least 61 people dead more than 300 injured.
"
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 08:15:03 PM »
There is no proof that Al Queda acted as a direct result of Obama being elected, but I do believe they are emboldened by the fact that Obama is going to be president very shortly.  With Obama as president they have to know that the U.S. will be doing less and less to combat terror as time goes on, so therefore they will increase their attacks all over the world.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 08:29:52 PM »
There is no proof that Al Queda acted as a direct result of Obama being elected, but I do believe they are emboldened by the fact that Obama is going to be president very shortly.  With Obama as president they have to know that the U.S. will be doing less and less to combat terror as time goes on, so therefore they will increase their attacks all over the world.

This is certainly a possibility... One that is very scary. I hope that our intelligence and homeland security departments are on the ball... Just today we heard about a plot to bomb the NY subway system. I agree that we will be seeing more of these kinds of threats.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 10:46:35 PM »
Over 80 deaths in an Al-Queda attack in Mumbal India today.  Gunmen stormed hotels, restaurants, and other crowded areas targeting mainly Americans and Brits.  Around 200 were taken hostage.  This is only the beginning.  These attacks are going to come here.  The reason.  The Al-Queda is now emboldened.  They know now that they have the upper hand with Obama on the way to the White House.  Feds say our subways right now are in danger of attack.

It's strange how nobody seems to care about dead indians. I wonder if it will get more than 10 seconds on the news.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2008, 10:53:55 PM »

The terrorists are smelling a weekness in the incoming Democratic administration!!! 

The same attacks could happen in America too if Americans keep rejecting the God of the Bible.  God takes sins like dividing Israel, abortion and homosexuality very seriously and there will be consequences if America does not repent.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2008, 12:13:42 AM »

It was a bit bizzare watching CNN this afternoon. The media were all focused on what Obama's reation and possible response would be. There was only a very short blurb on "White House Condeems attacks" It is truly amazing that Bush has screwed up so badly over the past 8 years that we now have an "Office of the Presedent Elect". Is there any legal or historicaly presedent for this? No one that I know has ever seen anything like it.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2008, 01:02:08 AM »
Such terrorist attacks on India are nothing new. These have been incessantly continued and being fought back silently since last 1400 years. So the rest of the world has no big reasons to know much about them. They were supposed to continue this for 1400 years only, so G_d willing they are at the verge of being finished.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2008, 08:33:38 AM »

It was a bit bizzare watching CNN this afternoon. The media were all focused on what Obama's reation and possible response would be. There was only a very short blurb on "White House Condeems attacks" It is truly amazing that Bush has screwed up so badly over the past 8 years that we now have an "Office of the Presedent Elect". Is there any legal or historicaly presedent for this? No one that I know has ever seen anything like it.

Bush protected the country for the past 7 years unlike Clinton
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2008, 09:31:18 AM »
My intention when logging on to the JTF blog AM today was to comment on just this subject, but now that a thread has been started, allow me to comment with this bit of satire:  "I don't get it ...... We've done everything that we can as a nation to appease the followers of the Great Religion of Peace, even to the point of electing a pacifist closet-Muslim schvartze.  And it's still not enough?  What if we agree to put minarets on the White House?"

The imagery is disgusting, but I'm forced to agree with Michael Savage's comment:  "If we had leadership like this back in the early 1940s, we'd all be speaking German and Japanese.  Or we'd all be lampshades and bars of soap."

This time, however, we can blame nobody but ourselves ..... see the second half of my first paragraph.

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2008, 12:01:58 PM »
Bush has done a lot to protect us over the years, but we need a president who would go one step further.  Bush, although protecting us, was very leary about "turning off the left."  Like his father, he wanted to impress them.  After Abu Garib, the Bush administration acted almost embarrassed and crap their pants when the left winged news media found out about it and went crazy.  Abu Garib, Guantanomo Bay, waterboarding was very effective in getting things done.  The Al-Queda terrorists deserved much worse, but it was something.  Then Bush, and later McCain condemned it a barbaric.  Bush should have said we will do what is necessary to protect innocent American lives and anyone who doesn't like it can go screw themselves.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2008, 12:29:26 PM »
In case no one noticed. There are several Jews and Israeli citizens missing and/or being held hostage.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2008, 01:44:08 PM »
Nariman House where Jewish were held up with other hostages has been cleared by Commandos. Seven hostages have been released and some of them are foreigners. Exact news is yet to come.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2008, 01:53:49 PM »
obama will do nothing