Author Topic: REPORT: Mumbai Terrorists Abducted Chabad Rabbi and his family  (Read 2782 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
REPORT: Mumbai Terrorists Abducted Chabad Rabbi and his family
« on: November 27, 2008, 01:18:44 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/128578

Report: Mumbai Terrorists Abducted Chabad Rabbi's Family
Cheshvan 29, 5769, 27 November 08 06:11
by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(IsraelNN.com) Muslim terrorists in Mumbai reportedly have abducted Chabad Rabbi Gabriel Holtzberg, his wife Rivka and their child. Indian television reported that six Israelis are being held hostage.

The Foreign Ministry has not confirmed the report, and its last official statement was that no contact has been made with them. It added that 20 Israelis are missing since the terrorist attack Wednesday night.

Indian media reported that a couple and their teenage son, none of them Israelis, were killed in the Chabad House, called the Nariman House. One terrorist also was killed. Gunfire occasionally has been heard from the building, which the army has surrounded.

At least 101 people, including five terrorists, have died since the attacks began, and 600 others have been wounded. The terrorists have held more than 250 people as hostages in the Chabad House, a hospital and luxury hotels.

Several other Israelis have maintained telephone contact from their eight floor hotel rooms. The Chabad website reported that "the situation is grim." Commando forces have arrived by sea and are battling the terrorists in an effort to rescue the hostage victims.

The sophisticated terrorist attacks, the worst ever in Mumbai and India, hit nine locations as Mumbai is involved in elections. The terrorists struck with automatic weapons and grenades.
www.IsraelNationalNews.com

This is horrific!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: REPORT: Mumbai Terrorists Abducted Chabad Rabbi and his family
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 01:22:52 AM »
I prayed for their safety. I feel the worst about the poor child. Muslims are such animals!

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 02:02:19 AM »
Let us pray for their safe return, as well as for the other (be they Americans. Britons or Indians) being held hostage by thes bastards.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 02:07:33 AM »
*gulp*

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 06:22:54 AM »
As heard on TV, a terrorist who says his name is Imran Babur and does not tells his origin, claims live on phone that he has kept six hostages at Nariman House (Chabad House).

When TV Anchor requests him to release those innocent hostages. He retorts back and says - You call them innocent, they are Jewish.

The typical accent of him indicates clearly that he may be from North Pakistan or Pak occupied North Kashmir. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2008, 02:02:45 PM »
As heard on TV, a terrorist who says his name is Imran Babur and does not tells his origin, claims live on phone that he has kept six hostages at Nariman House (Chabad House).

When TV Anchor requests him to release those innocent hostages. He retorts back and says - You call them innocent, they are Jewish.

The typical accent of him indicates clearly that he may be from North Pakistan or Pak occupied North Kashmir. 

I hope they will all return safe and sound

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2008, 02:42:39 PM »
How much you wanna bet that the goat fornicaters were emboldened by Barack Hussein Obama's victory?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2008, 03:08:46 PM »
How much you wanna bet that the goat fornicaters were emboldened by Barack Hussein Obama's victory?

Actually I think this was just an extension of a long standing problem India has had with Islamic terrorists. One cannot say that because they attacked now that it had anything to do with Obama. Al Queda has said that Americans and Brittons are targets and a variety of islamic terrorist groups have carried out several dozens of attacks in India in the last 15 years. In another thread I posted a timeline of Islamic terror in India.

Why do you think this attack is any different from the other attacks? These attacks occured under HW Bush, Clinton, and Bush and yet you don't blame them for those attacks.

I hate Al Queda and Islam as much as the next. But I have to be honest about this and it doesn't appear to me to be related to anything but islams continuing attack against India.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2008, 03:35:01 PM »

Actually I think this was just an extension of a long standing problem India has had with Islamic terrorists. One cannot say that because they attacked now that it had anything to do with Obama. Al Queda has said that Americans and Brittons are targets and a variety of islamic terrorist groups have carried out several dozens of attacks in India in the last 15 years. In another thread I posted a timeline of Islamic terror in India.

Why do you think this attack is any different from the other attacks? These attacks occured under HW Bush, Clinton, and Bush and yet you don't blame them for those attacks.

I hate Al Queda and Islam as much as the next. But I have to be honest about this and it doesn't appear to me to be related to anything but islams continuing attack against India.

Any sign of weakness emboldens an enemy. There have been more attacks since Barack Hussein Obama's victory, and I don't think thats a coincidence. Even if the attack wasn't inspired by Obama, it certainly gave them a morale boost.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2008, 03:39:51 PM »
This quranimals are totally out of controll. I have read today, that they looked specially for Jews and Christians in order to murder them.

India should get rid of this plague.

I hope, that the Jews will come out of the nightmare alive.

Die Koordinierung der Anschläge, die gezielte Suche nach Amerikanern, Briten, Juden und die Geiselnahmen lassen die Drahtzieher im Umfeld des islamistischen Terrornetzwerkes al Qaida vermuten.

The coordination of the attacks, the selective searching for Americans, British people and Jews and the taking of hostages makes it suspect, that the wire pullers are in the periphery of Al-Kaida.

Source: http://www.presseecho.de/politik/NA3731310279.htm
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 03:48:56 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2008, 03:47:45 PM »
Yes this is correct
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2008, 04:50:53 PM »
India's going to put out its usual generic statement denouncing terrorism and for both sides to show restraint.  Then do nothing.  This has been going on decades, so there's no real surprise here. As horrific as this is, how can I work up sympathy for a country that doesn't protect its own citizens, let alone visitors?  My best advice is don't visit India, because they're not fighting the war on terror.   

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2008, 04:55:11 PM »
India's going to put out its usual generic statement denouncing terrorism and for both sides to show restraint.  Then do nothing.  This has been going on decades, so there's no real surprise here. As horrific as this is, how can I work up sympathy for a country that doesn't protect its own citizens, let alone visitors?  My best advice is don't visit India, because they're not fighting the war on terror.   

They have a huge muslim minority, and have a nuclear armed muslim country that borders them to the North.  What do you expect?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2008, 05:15:42 PM »

They have a huge muslim minority, and have a nuclear armed muslim country that borders them to the North.  What do you expect?

they also have a true religion of peace.. Hinduism. I think the strict ones wouldn't even uproot a plant. 

Most of them look up to Ghandi's non violence.

There is a militant wing of hindus but I think the majourity of indian society is very passive.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2008, 05:17:43 PM »

So the alternative is to do nothing?  Terrorism becomes just an accepted part of daily life?  What a cowardly approach.

You do whatever you have to do to protect your citizens.  Doing nothing only ensures defeat, and is certainly not what JTF is all about.     

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2008, 05:42:45 PM »
I've noticed that the evil left-wing, self-serving media won't even report that these murderers and kidnappers are muslims.

They are protecting the death cult islam again. It's just disgusting.

G-d help the victims of these atrocities and I pray the sick nazi perpetrators will be killed quickly.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2008, 05:48:15 PM »
I've noticed that the evil left-wing, self-serving media won't even report that these murderers and kidnappers are muslims.

G-d help the victims of these atrocities and I pray the sick nazi perpetrators will be killed quickly.

Amen
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2008, 07:46:22 PM »

Amen

Amen again.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2008, 08:03:38 PM »
Maybe your friend Buchanan can go tell the Muslims to stop.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2008, 08:07:17 PM »

Fox News was calling them "Muslim militants" and "extremist Muslims" last night (to distinguish them from Muslims in general, which are peaceful, of course *rolls eyes*) and interviewed an Indian-American Christian professor who explained that this was an al-Qaedaesque plan to take over India for Islam. At least it was a start.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2008, 10:18:24 PM »
the cook escaped and saved the 2 year old son of the rabbi and rebbetzin..

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2008, 10:19:19 PM »
the cook escaped and saved the 2 year old son of the rabbi and rebbetzin..

God have had mercy.  :)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2008, 10:26:13 PM »

the website of their chabad center is probably
http://www.chabad.org.in/

with these chabad centers
The whole center depends on the rabbi and rebbetzin..
these chabad centers in far out places help so many jews..

it takes really great rabbis to go to these far out places and bring up their families over there and live there, just to help jews that are typically just there visiting.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/128578

Chabad House Attack

Chabad-Lubavitch emissary Rabbi Gavriel Holtzberg and his wife Rivka were both reported unconscious, as were several of the Israelis, according to a babysitter who managed to escape with the couple's one and a half-year-old son Moshe.

(picture from arutz sheva)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2008, 10:27:47 PM »
This is so sad.  India needs to throw out the moosies.  But that will never happen. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2008, 10:51:46 PM »
This is so sad.  India needs to throw out the moosies.  But that will never happen. 
True. India is even more dependent on Arab Nazi oil than we are.