Author Topic: Bug-Eyed Bandits Caught  (Read 1795 times)

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
Bug-Eyed Bandits Caught
« on: March 02, 2007, 01:34:45 PM »
Take a look at this story of two girls caught robbing a bank, read the story, look at there mugshots and then click on the link too look at the mugshots of the two men who put them up to this. Look at how these animals are destroying the very fabric of american life! This is why we should ship them all back to Africa!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0228073bandits1.html

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
Re: Bug-Eyed Bandits Caught
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 07:47:55 PM »
a brilliant move hiring those guys as bank tellers.

KnightsofEurope

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 01:11:15 AM »
ANgry,

All four are equally guilty. And all 4 should be shipped to Africa ( or the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean).

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 07:30:39 PM »
They are white trash. They do belong in africa where they will be devoured by the black hordes. They of no use to white people.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2007, 05:51:39 AM »
This story has unsettled my morning coffee. I cant decide who I detest more in the whole scenario. The people who manage the bank make me sick for putting animals that look like that around money. If I went to the bank and saw that on the other side of the counter it would be withdrawal time for me. The two chimps are just hideous they should be out on a corner somewhere with a squeegee in their hand cleaning windshields not handling peoples money and sensitive information. The two bimbos with the glasses are just sickening. Why do woman who hang around blacks always seem to take on the same black pallor. I like fjacks solution for them.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years