Author Topic: The latest in the issue that I am in, in Thailand, Suvarnabhumi Airport  (Read 709 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Thailand to Negotiate With Protesters

http://news.aol.com/article/thailand-to-negotiate-with-protesters/260463

I am safe where I am guys, so don't worry a whole lot, I am sure this will be resolved, they are not Muzzies so violence isn't in their nature, it is just something between the people and the P.M.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
Re: The latest in the issue that I am in, in Thailand, Suvarnabhumi Airport
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 01:55:21 AM »
MasterWolf:

I've read about this but don't really understand the politics of Thailand.  Is the "People's Alliance for Democracy" good or bad? Do you know?

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 01:34:17 PM »
Hey, MasterWolf1, how are you doing? What is happening? I hope you are OK.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 08:38:14 PM »
Wolf, I hope you stay safe, and come home soon!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 01:00:40 AM »

I am safe where I am guys, so don't worry a whole lot, I am sure this will be resolved, they are not Muzzies so violence isn't in their nature, it is just something between the people and the P.M.

They are protesting their P.M..... who is............................MUSLIM!!!!  (Many do not realize this)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 03:19:29 AM »

They are protesting their P.M..... who is............................MUSLIM!!!!  (Many do not realize this)

Correct Brian, that is why they want him out, and want the Muzzies in the south that have been terrorizing the poor Thai cause they are Buddhist out of the country.. The very southern tip of Thailand all Momos from Malaysia and they won't leave the Budes alone like anywhere in the world they got these pigs
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 12:12:54 PM »

Correct Brian, that is why they want him out, and want the Muzzies in the south that have been terrorizing the poor Thai cause they are Buddhist out of the country.. The very southern tip of Thailand all Momos from Malaysia and they won't leave the Budes alone like anywhere in the world they got these pigs

I heard the PM wants to give the southern Muslims an independent state.  Sound familiar?