Author Topic: Time magazine blames Hindu prejudice against Muslims for attacks  (Read 1953 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Time magazine blames Hindu prejudice against Muslims for attacks
« on: November 28, 2008, 07:30:21 AM »
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1862650,00.html?cnn=yes

The article was written by a collaberation of a white liberal and Muslims Pakistanis.  It's so Outrageous and wrong.  They start talking about the Muslim history with India with the East India company.  Unfortunately they didn't mention the countless centuries of invasion , mass murder and oppression by Muslims on Hindus and Sieks!!! They don't explain why Indian Sieks and Christians and others don't do these types of things over and over and over.

They are already trying to cover for the Muslims.  They want us to be all upset, run around saying how bad it is and that we need peace in the world and then wait for the next victims.  I'm so sick of liars and evil people controlling the world news.

G-d bless the Hindu mobs that attacked the CNN reporters and the great Jews of Judea and Samaria who chase reporters out of their neighborhoods.  They know what these reporters are!!

We should all be as brave!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Time magazine blames Hindu prejudice against Muslims for attacks
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 08:22:36 AM »
All over the world the moslems complain. The Jews,Christians and Hindus are'nt treated well in Islamic cess pools yet there is no terrorism from any of these groups
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 08:59:15 AM »
The left-wing, self serving media blames the inherent violence of islam on ANYTHING but islam itself. For some reason, islam is off limits while Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism, and Hinduism are subject to slander, distortion, and outright lies.

Remember that large parts of some of these news agencies are owned by arab nazi muslims and our censoring government is more concerned with oil, money, and power than the lives of it's people.

Lastly, I remember picking up a time magazine in the doctor's office and there was a full page ad for al jazeera. I couldn't believe my eyes.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 09:00:17 AM »
The aricle says basically that the Indians only have themselves to blame since they oppress Muslims in their country. And the interviewed muslims say that they used to rule India until the Brits came and took it from them (so they have a reason to be aggrieved). Let's forget for a moment this piece of spurious reasoning from the mislims, who killed 100 million Hindus throught history - and this is how they came to rule India. Let's address the perennial accusation of Western media of decent societies of oppression and the implied corollary that it is the people's own fault. Imagine a situation when a fridge white group committs a terrorist act (in fact, we can remember the Tomoty McVey situation). I can't imagine the media claiming that this act is the fault of our own society because we oppress these groups. It would be unthinkable. Yet the muzzies are justfied.  >:(

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 09:17:39 AM »
Re: Time magazine blames Hindu prejudice against Muslims for attacks:

Such EuroCommunist propaganda is never to be believed. They said that the towers came down by their own weight and height (G_d forbid).
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 09:25:27 AM »
Magazines like this are left wing rags. Time, The New Yorker  and a few others are so left wing its almost sickening to even flip through the pages. The silver lining to all this is people today are not buying rags like this as they did in the past and circulation is way down for most of them  :dance:. One thing I have observed about the people of India is they have great resolve when it comes to issues like this. They don't mind biting the bullet if it means getting the job done. I am sure they are paying little or no attention to statements like the one in the title.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2008, 10:24:47 AM »
The aricle says basically that the Indians only have themselves to blame since they oppress Muslims in their country. And the interviewed muslims say that they used to rule India until the Brits came and took it from them (so they have a reason to be aggrieved). Let's forget for a moment this piece of spurious reasoning from the mislims, who killed 100 million Hindus throught history - and this is how they came to rule India. Let's address the perennial accusation of Western media of decent societies of oppression and the implied corollary that it is the people's own fault. Imagine a situation when a fridge white group committs a terrorist act (in fact, we can remember the Tomoty McVey situation). I can't imagine the media claiming that this act is the fault of our own society because we oppress these groups. It would be unthinkable. Yet the muzzies are justfied.  >:(

The only mistake Indian gouvernment is making, that they didn't enforce the transfer of all of this Quranimals to Pakistan.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2008, 11:17:09 AM »
Temporary making of Pakistan itself was an error. Those who did not liked India, could have gone to Arab.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2008, 11:53:31 AM »
Temporary making of Pakistan itself was an error. Those who did not liked India, could have gone to Arab.
true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2008, 01:06:39 PM »
true

Thanks...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2008, 01:58:40 PM »
Hello,

I just spoke with my good Indian friend about this situation. The Muslims have been killing Hindus for centuries and this was an extension of that constant attack. What is new is that these terrorists plotted for months to attack these targets because of their use by westerners. They targeted Americans, Europeans, and Jews and Israelis.

This was not due to any prejudice by Hindus. My friend is only very wary of Pakistan because of their ongoing border problems. He also believes that Pakistani Intelligence is owned by the Islamic terrorists. He agreed with me that we must stand strong against these criminals.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2008, 01:59:38 PM »
Of course, blame the victim for the bully's aggression. Makes perfect sense since logic is out the window!!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2008, 02:05:19 PM »
Im sure Obama agrees with this sentiment too.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2008, 02:07:44 PM »
Hello,

I just spoke with my good Indian friend about this situation. The Muslims have been killing Hindus for centuries and this was an extension of that constant attack. What is new is that these terrorists plotted for months to attack these targets because of their use by westerners. They targeted Americans, Europeans, and Jews and Israelis.

This was not due to any prejudice by Hindus. My friend is only very wary of Pakistan because of their ongoing border problems. He also believes that Pakistani Intelligence is owned by the Islamic terrorists. He agreed with me that we must stand strong against these criminals.

Yes of course your friend is right. Even if Quranimals are upset about Indians, why they are hunting and murdering Christians and Jews? This makes no sense.

The leftist apologizer of the quranimals are imo nearly as evil as this islam beasts themselve.

The truth is the quranimals and their whole sick ideology is wicked and evil.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2008, 10:46:11 PM »
I hate these evil articles and publishers.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2008, 01:00:08 AM »
Here is a Pakistani newspaper about "India's blame game!"

http://www.dawn.com/2008/11/30/top2.htm

The time magazine editors must read these articles:

http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2008, 01:23:49 AM »
Shlomo summed it up when he stated that much of the media is owned and controlled by Saudi petrosheik Nazis. THAT is the single biggest reason why we see such blaming of the victims.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2008, 06:01:04 AM »
Shlomo summed it up when he stated that much of the media is owned and controlled by Saudi petrosheik Nazis. THAT is the single biggest reason why we see such blaming of the victims.

Yes. The UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Quater, the Saudis and other Muzzies have been buying US media and information and have lobbied for the Muslim angle in our information.  It makes me sick and I have nothing but contempt for the people who give in to and placate Muslim propaganda. 

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2008, 09:11:13 AM »

Yes. The UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Quater, the Saudis and other Muzzies have been buying US media and information and have lobbied for the Muslim angle in our information.  It makes me sick and I have nothing but contempt for the people who give in to and placate Muslim propaganda. 

The only occasion the liberal media had shown the slightest outrage was when their hero B.H. Obama was described as a house negro by the Al-Qaida.  There is a God and He will cause the chickens of the dishonest media to come to their own homes to roost.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2008, 05:23:38 PM »

The only occasion the liberal media had shown the slightest outrage was when their hero B.H. Obama was described as a house negro by the Al-Qaida.  There is a G-d and He will cause the chickens of the dishonest media to come to their own homes to roost.

That was going to far to the media.  Al Qaeda can behead people, call for the death of Jews, bomb little children getting candy from US soldiers but calling Barack a house negro, now that is upsetting to them!  If I wasn't a law abiding person I'd not be nice to the people in the media. 

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2008, 05:39:30 PM »
According to Muslims, all land that was once conquered or attacked by them, is sacred to them and must be conquered agains. And any land who was never reached by them is the land of the infidels, and must also be conquered. In a word, religious freedom for them, means their right to conquer the world, enslave Jews, Christians and Parsis (or murder them if they don't accpet slavery) and execute all other nations with no chance.
How is a Jew who is not fully observant called? Reform Jew, Liberal Jew... and a Christian, secular Christian...
But we hear about moderate Mulslims....why? Because a full fledged Muslim will invariably kill!!!
However, when the world did not pay attention to them, they were quiet for many centuries......
Anti-Semite leaders in the West simpathysed with their claims against Israel and now all the world is suffering the consequencies.........

Offline MikeyChua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2008, 08:39:40 PM »
THE LIBERAL LIE ABOUT MUSLIMS IN INDIA, SERVED UP IN THE CLASSIC TIME MANNER

Evan H. sent an article from Time magazine, "Behind the Mumbai Massacre: India's Muslims in Crisis," along with this note:
The answer to India's woes is waiting for you at the end of this incredibly mendacious article, if you can make it through the whole thing.
LA replied:
A typical, evil, article from Time. Throughout the article, the author, Aryn Baker, claims that "discrimination" against India's Muslims is the cause of Islamic fundamentalism and terrorism. The truth of course is that "discrimination" or "oppression" is the way Muslims ALWAYS see the world so long as they are not in charge, because, as said over and over in the Koran, any failure of non-Muslims to submit themselves to Allah and his prophet is a perversely sinful act and an unbearable insult to Allah that must be avenged by eternal tortures.. But then in the last two paragraphs of the article, Baker suddenly changes tack and speaks the basic truth about Islam I just referred to, that what Muslims want is not an end of some supposed discrimination against them, what they want is to rule. She writes:
Still, many South Asian Muslims insist Islam is the one and only force that can bring the subcontinent together and return it to preeminence as a single whole. "We [Muslims] were the legal rulers of India, and in 1857 the British took that away from us," says Tarik Jan, a gentle-mannered scholar at Islamabad's Institute of Policy Studies. "In 1947 they should have given that back to the Muslims." Jan is no militant, but he pines for the golden era of the Mughal period in the 1700s, and has a fervent desire to see India, Pakistan and Bangladesh reunited under Islamic rule.
That sense of injustice [emphasis added; she's admitting that "injustice" to the Muslims is not a condition in which Muslims are discriminated against, but a condition in which Muslims are not ruling] is at the root of Muslim identity today. It [meaning Muslims' anger at the fact that Islam does not rule India] has permeated every aspect of society, and forms the basis of rising Islamic radicalism on the subcontinent. "People are hungry for justice" ["justice" meaning Islamic rule], says Ahmed Rashid, Pakistani journalist and author of the new book Descent Into Chaos. "It is perceived to be the fundamental promise of the Koran." These twin phenomena--the longing many Muslims have to see their religion restored as the subcontinent's core, and the marks of both piety and extremism Islam bears--reflect the lack of strong political and civic institutions in the region for people to have faith in. If the subcontinent's governments can't provide those institutions, then terrorists such as the Trident's mysterious caller, will continue asking questions. And providing their own answers.

So Baker admits at the end of this 2,500 word article that it's not "discriminatory" treatment that bothers the Muslims, but the fact that Islam is not in charge. But having made that admission, she then segues, in the penultimate sentence, to the idea that the injustice consists of a "lack of strong political and civic institutions in the region for people to have faith in." Injustice as the absence of Islamic rule has morphed into some generic lack of institutions people can believe in. Then she says that unless the subcontinent's governments--but from the context it's clear she really means India's government--can provide those institutions, Islamic terrorism will continue. She thus has switched back to the theme that she had dishonestly pursued through the whole article up to her brief, honest admission in the article's last two paragraphs that what Muslims want is Muslim rule. As long as India is withholding from its Muslim population "institutions they can believe in," India is mistreating the Muslims, and Muslim terrorism will continue. However, though Baker has reverted to the liberal lie that what enrages Muslims is discrimination, she has not canceled out her admission of the non-liberal truth that what enrages Muslims is the absence of Islamic rule.
The liberal lie about Islam and the non-liberal truth about Islam thus co-exist in the last sentence of the article. The formal meaning of the last sentence--the politically correct, liberal meaning that the reader is intended to absorb--is: "As long as India continues mistreating Muslims, there will be Muslim terrorism, therefore India must stop mistreating Muslims or get what it deserves." But the real meaning of the last sentence--the meaning the author has admitted and is now covering up--is: "As long as non-Muslim institutions rather than Muslim institutions rule India, there will be Muslim terrorism."

At the end of the article, the average reader will go on believing the liberal lie, skillfully implanted in him or her by Aryn Baker, that there's something that India can do and is morally obligated to do that will be "fair" to the Muslims, and that as long as India withholds that fair treatment from the Muslims, the resulting Muslim terrorism is India's fault. But the non-liberal truth that has actually been admitted and is now being concealed is that Islamic terrorism against India will continue so long as India refuses to submit itself to Islam.

Larry Auster to Evan H.:
Thanks much for sending, and, very helpful, for your note that gave me a clue of what to look for.
- end of initial entry -
Stephen Hopewell writes:

As well as being a piece of Muslim propaganda (note the Muslim co-authorship), the article represents the liberal template applied to ANY minority aggression directed at the majority society. As a game, I tried rewriting some of the sentences in the article for another minority group. I seriously think the main purpose of modern education is to train people to think and write this way.
Of course, this style of analysis developed in response to minority problems that were not existential threats in the way Islam is.

The roots of African-American rage run deep in the United States, nourished by a long-held sense of injustice over what many African Americans believe is institutionalized discrimination against the country's largest minority group.
The disparities between African-Americans, which make up 12.2 percent of the population, and the white population, which hovers at around 65 percent, are striking. There are exceptions, of course, but generally speaking African-Americans have shorter life spans, worse health, lower literacy levels, and lower-paying jobs.
"The promise of the Civil Rights Movement was never fulfilled," says Toni Morrison. "Is it any wonder resistance to white society continues to this day?"
From this period of introspection two rival movements emerged--Afro-centric groups blamed the condition of African-Americans on the loss of black culture and solidarity. Others embraced the ways of white society, seeking advancement through the pursuit of education, organization, and activism. . These twin phenomena--the longing many African-Americans have to live in a black-majority society with its own, non-Western, cultural identity, and the violence and disorder of large segments of African-American society--reflect the lack of strong political and civic institutions in the nation for people to have faith in.
Doesn't it show the hell of the liberal mind? What elaborate structures must be built to compensate for the missing truth--that racial, religious, and cultural differences are real and that they matter.

Posted by Lawrence Auster at November 28, 2008 03:00 PM

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2008, 09:02:50 PM »
So the lifestyles, culture, religion and identity of the so called oppressed groups is never called into question or even unveiled, it's always state institutions that need to get bigger to serve these groups.  Somehow, they never see that all the government growth and programs they have called for and have been created seem to have failed.  It doesn't bother them, they know as soon as the spotlight is on their actions and failures that they point the attention to another place. 

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2008, 11:42:56 PM »
Someday muslims are going to kill gays and abortionists then the liberals will realize how tolerent Jews are Christians are!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2008, 12:08:39 AM »
Someday muslims are going to kill gays and abortionists then the liberals will realize how tolerent Jews are Christians are!

Some day??? They already kill gays. But not only that. Anyone who SEEMS to be liebral in any way, even if not gay or pro-abortion, just someone politically liberal would be killed in an Islamic State now, and Muslims may soon demand liberals (and also democracy) be banned also in the West as part of "peace proccess".