Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, December 7, 2008.  (Read 9734 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ask JTF for Sunday, December 7, 2008.
« on: November 29, 2008, 09:12:41 PM »
Everyone, please know that due to time constraints Chaim can only address one brief question/comment per week; thank you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shalom Chaim,

At the end of the day, Barack Hussein Obama (ys"vz) won on his own merits. In an increasingly hedonistic and amoral nation, people just favored his platform over McCain's on the major issues:

Economy--Obama's view was preferred (even whites all want a handout these days)
Healthcare-- "
Iraq-- "
Foreign policy/Iran-- "
Abortion-- "
Firearm restrictions-- "

National security--McCain was narrowly favored; should have been a runaway strength for him

Chaim, how can we restore values to America short of becoming a mass movement?

G-d bless,
Chaimfan
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 02:40:20 PM by C.F. »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, December 7, 2008.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 09:14:10 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Why is Jacob considered the good guy in the story of Jacob and Esau? It seems as if Jacob was abusive to his brother, a liar to Isaac, and plotted with his mother to be deceptive. I've always known he was supposed to be the good guy, and the father of the Jewish people, but I've never really understood why Esau was held in such contempt when he was the one being cheated out of  his birthright and blessing. I'm sorry if this sounds ignorant but this has never made sense to me or been explained to me.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 08:26:06 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 09:14:37 PM »
Dear Chaim,

In the Jewish religion why is it that the burial  should take place as soon as possible after death like on the same day as the death?
Are family members allowed to be pallbearer at the funeral?
I know that when my Grandfather died my uncle was not allowed to be a pallbearer because he was the son

Thank you and G-D bless
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 01:32:25 PM by Americanhero »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2008, 09:24:02 PM »
Dear Chaim, what is your opinion on Herbert Hoover? Was he responsible for the Great Depression of the 1930's?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 03:43:57 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I once heard (though I don't remember where) that some Jews believe that since Jews belong nowhere else but Israel, they should not perform the mitzvot outside the land.  Have you heard of this?  Do you know where this idea originated and who believes it?

Thanks,

Zachor_ve_kavod.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 05:56:43 AM »
shalom chaim

Thank you for your insight from last week's question about being nice and descent.  My question for this week:

Every country harbors criminals of all types, in particular terrorists.  We obviously know that the pretty much all Islamic nations are sponsers of terrorism and that their so called governments do nothing to prevent it.  Pakistan, for example, claims that the murderers of Mumbai were not connected to the state.  Obviously we all know that Pakistan is responsible and should be punished brutally by India.  However, let's say it was a non-Islamic state...how many times should terrible crimes like these, GD forbid, have to happen to hold a certain country's government responsible?  In other words, Chaim, Gd forbid it happens to another decent nation, what advice would you give on the course of action if these criminals came from a non-Islamic non-terrorist supporting state like Madagascar or Portugal?  When should that particular nation be threatened and held responsible for the actions of certain citizens who cause this type of chaos? (I hope you understand what I'm asking).

Thank you
Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 10:53:37 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2008, 01:00:58 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

The muSSlim threat is growing and what happened in India is a prime example of what iSSlam really stands for. We need to get the real politically incorrect compromising truth out their, and convince people that there are no "fair moderate muSSlims." If we don't wake enough people up, their will be no Israel, America and Western Civilization anymore, G-d forbid. I remember after 9/11, Osama wanted the U.S. to convert to iSSlam. I believe Obama would be willing to convert us to iSSlam, to make "muSSlim allies" and "friends" in the Middle East. Now, we have a president in the white house, who used to go to muSSlim schools and religiously practice iSSlam, this is too much for America, Israel and Western Civilization to swallow. However, we should never give up and combat the evils of muSSlim Nazi Terrorism.

G-d Bless you,

-JTFFan

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2008, 06:03:07 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

How would Prime Minister Chaim Ben Pesach try to persuade the American politicians that all Islam is the enemy?

God Bless,

ProJewCatholic
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2008, 07:20:54 PM »
Hello Chaim,
         Regarding the Mumbay attacks in India, you know what I found most disturbing... when a missionary leader that had her group there, of which the father and daughter were killed in the ambush by the Pakistani Muslim Nazis responded when asked point black:  'What should be done to the people responsible and or others who condone such behavior?' Her response : 'we must show them love and care, for they are all G-d children. I couldn't not believe what this individual was saying... this just doesn't sound right to me, your thoughts please,

Thank you,
                                                     Dan
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 11:07:40 AM by Dan »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2008, 12:51:45 AM »
Shalom Chaim!

It seems the self-hating Jewish rulers are likely to give up the Golan Heights to Syria!  But I have not heard much about Golan as Judea and Samaria.   How many Jews are living in Golan?   Is JTF reaching out to Jews living in Golan?

Thanks in advance!

For Zion's Sake,

Christian Zionist
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2008, 10:05:40 AM »
Shalom Chaim. thank you for your kind words last week, I really appreciate it. I should learn to proof read my posts, correction on Chicago Jew's immigration reform, on the first line I meant to to say 40 immigration moratorium, not 40 year reform. My question to you this week, is what is your opinion on the Anti Defamation League?

Offline landline

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2008, 10:19:49 AM »
Chaim,

I heard an interview in which Rabbi Meir Kahane zt"l hy"d said that Jews are especially susceptible to political indoctrination. This is obviously true since B. Hussein got 78% of the Jewish vote. Would you care to expound on why this is so since Jews are so brilliant in other areas like Science, Law, and the Arts?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 12:22:52 AM by landline »
Mr. McCain's experience in national security exceeds Mr. Obama's by orders of magnitude.

Offline Sefardic Panther

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2008, 10:49:48 AM »
Shalom Mr Ben Pesach,

You once said that Seinfeld is a self-hating Jewish show. What is self-hating about it?

Toda raba

"Let there be a holocaust on the anti-semites!!!" - Rabbi Mordechai Friedman Shlita

http://www.youtube.com/user/SefardicPanther

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2008, 08:17:59 PM »
Rav Chaim,
is it true that Peter Jennings (shem reshayim yirkav) was a homosexual? I remember an old episode of JTF where you or Yosef described a situation where Jennings was caught in a van in New Jersey performing sexual acts on a man. If memory serves, the source was a police officer who had ties to JTF and had personally caught Jennings. Am I remembering correctly?
Gimatria

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2008, 08:24:29 PM »
Dear Chaim. What is your opinion of Interacial dating and marriage. I am asking because a friend of mine from Minnesota is getting married. He is Irish and the fiance is Japanese. Also when I was living in Los Angeles I dated a black woman and a hispanic woman.

PS Are you still interested in debating Pete Peters? I think you need to know that he stated that 9/11 was not an attack against America but against two Jew towers,  :oplus I heard a few years back that Rachel Corrie was involved in his church and he may have something to do with her starting trouble if you remember what I mean.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 10:00:07 PM by Kylefromomaha »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2008, 05:17:31 AM »
Dear hayim,

The great sage Rabbenu Yonah wrote his book Shaarei Teshuva (Gates of Repentance) after opposing Maimonides vociferously and then changing his mind. He then wrote this book as a way of repenting for his previous opposition to Maimonides' ideas.

If you recall, in the early days of ask jtf, I and another poster had a long standing fight with you over Maimonides' Guide to the Perplexed, Kabbalah and reincarnation. I writing this to admit to you I was wrong about these issues and you were correct.

I have come to this conclusion after reading a book call Sefer Milchamoth Hashem by the late Yemenite sage Rabbi Yihya Gafekh. In it, he defends the Maimonidean concept of the unity of G-d from the arguments of the Kabbalists. Have you every learned this book?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 03:28:23 PM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2008, 06:25:20 PM »
Dear Chaim.

What do you think of Hillery becoming the senit of the U.S? Also What do you think or heard of the North American Aerosapce Defence (NORAD) for their tracking satellites? My birthday is on 12/22. Now that you told me about the ranking system now I need to know how to the next rank on JTF an example might help for this questin (EX: Ultimate JTFer) how do I get to the next rank how many post do I need? On December 24th I'll upload lots of NORAD videos on YouTube both English/Japanese tell all JTFers what other langauge they want me to upload like German.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2008, 06:36:08 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What are the gun laws like in Israel?

Toda raba,

Ben Yehuda

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2008, 08:45:17 PM »
What is your take on the stampede death of that poor Walmart worker in Valley Stream..Bill Oreilly said it didn't happen because of the particular "people" of Valley Stream. Oreilly said it could have happened in a white neighborhood also.

A friend of mine was there. The crowd  kept yelling: " ooo...ooo..ahhh...ahhh...big screen TV...ooo...ooo..ahh..ahh...I pod.........as they crushed this poor black worker.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 08:50:49 PM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2008, 09:42:45 PM »
   It's disgusting how the self-hating leftist Jews are so quite about the terrorist attacks because there are Jewish victims. Had the Chabad house not been attacked, they would have been up in arms.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline FreeThehomeLand

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2008, 02:08:51 PM »
Hi Chaim

wanted to know if Baruch Marzel and his party are running in the new election?  Do u still feel Moshe Feiglin is making a mistake staying in likud because I may be changing my mind on that.  I feel he may be right when he says small parties come and go with no relivants and can be banned from running by saying your a racist party.  With the likud he has national recognition, the party will not be banned nor will Moshe, no matter how hard pee pee tries.   G-d willing he will receive a few seats in likud this year and eventually take the party.  How do u feel about that? 

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2008, 03:04:48 PM »
SHalom Chaim,

What are your thought on the (Fake) Professional Wrestling business? Do you think it is entertaining or do you just not pay much attention to it?

Thank you for your input

God Bless,

ProJewCatholic
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2008, 04:45:55 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

If something where to happen to you, God forbid, are there others who would step in your absence and what would the overall future of JTF be if this occurred?  God Bless all that you do and may you be around for many, many more years to come.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2008, 02:31:14 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Who do you believe is the 2nd greatest Jewish leader in the Modern era,   only behind the great Rabbi Meir Kahane   ( May the memory of this Saint be immortalized.   ).

Thanks as always,  eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline harel156

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2008, 06:54:21 PM »
Dear Chaim.

I am sure you heard about the evacuation in Hebron (full of deceit by Ehud Barck, HaRasha). I am disgusted!!! My point and question is – what is the point of this demonstration/resistance when we are fighting against the might of the state, 500 or more policemen clad in anti riot gear, clubs and all the force possible are coming to evacuate this house of peace. The resistance is futile, the possible outcome is broken heads, limbs etc. It is news today, and then all the wounded are forgotten. Not only that, the wicked media is turning all its force against our heroes, (if you read or heard the Israeli Media you would feel disgusted) No point is made, I feel it is all for nothing.

The Palestinians are licking their chops! What do you think?
AZ