Author Topic: HOW JEWS WERE TORTURED BY MUSLIM TERRORIST BEFORE KILLING THEM IN COLDBLOOD  (Read 923 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
REDIFF NEWS-INDIA-

http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/nov/30mumterror-doctors-shocked-at-hostagess-torture.htm

HOW JEWS WERE TORTURED BY MUSLIM TERRORIST BEFORE KILLING THEM IN COLDBLOOD

They said that just one look at the bodies of the dead hostages as well as terrorists showed it was a battle of attrition that was fought over three days at the Oberoi and the Taj hotels in Mumbai.
Doctors working in a hospital where all the bodies, including that of the terrorists, were taken said they had not seen anything like this in their lives.

"Bombay has a long history of terror. I have seen bodies of riot victims, gang war and previous terror attacks like bomb blasts. But this was entirely different. It was shocking and disturbing," a doctor said.

Asked what was different about the victims of the incident, another doctor said: "It was very strange. I have seen so many dead bodies in my life, and was yet traumatised. A bomb blast victim's body might have been torn apart and could be a very disturbing sight. But the bodies of the victims in this attack bore such signs about the kind of violence of urban warfare that I am still unable to put my thoughts to words," he said.

Asked specifically if he was talking of torture marks, he said: "It was apparent that most of the dead were tortured. What shocked me were the telltale signs showing clearly how the hostages were executed in cold blood," one doctor said.

The other doctor, who had also conducted the post-mortem of the victims, said: "Of all the bodies, the Israeli victims bore the maximum torture marks. It was clear that they were killed on the 26th itself. It was obvious that they were tied up and tortured before they were killed. It was so bad that I do not want to go over the details even in my head again," he said.

Corroborating the doctors' claims about torture was the information that the Intelligence Bureau had about the terror plan. "During his interrogation, Ajmal Kamal said they were specifically asked to target the foreigners, especially the Israelis," an IB source said.

It is also said that the Israeli hostages were killed on the first day as keeping them hostage for too long would have focused too much international attention. "They also might have feared the chances of Israeli security agencies taking over the operations at the Nariman House," he reasoned.

On the other hand, there is enough to suggest that the terrorists also did not meet a clean, death.

The doctors who conducted the post mortem said the bodies of the terrorists were beyond recognition. "Their faces were beyond recognition."

There was no way of identifying them," he said. Asked how, if this is the case, they knew the bodies were indeed those of the terrorists, he said: "The security forces that brought the bodies told us that those were the bodies of the terrorists," he said, adding there was no other way they could have identified the bodies.

An intelligence agency source added: "One of the terrorists was shot through either eye."

A senior National Security Guard officer, who had earlier explained the operation in detail to rediff.com, said the commandos went all out after they ascertained that there were no more hostages left. When asked if the commandos attempted to capture them alive at that stage, he replied: "Unko bachana kaun chahega (Who will want to save them)?"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Well were dealing here with sub humans something akin to a combination of pigs and rabid rats so this really does not suprise me
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 10:32:13 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Well were dealing here with sub humans something akin to a combination of pigs and rabid rats so this really does not suprise me

Yes, I think you are right. They are like the Sonderpolizei-units in Eastern Europe. Babaric, evil and without mercy.

We should show to them no mercy, like they do to us.

I think this is only fair.

If Chaim will be prime minister of Israel and he will have abolished welfare and will have founded a natural economic system, their children will cry for bread. If they beg us to give them, we should tell them to look for it in Arab countries without bad conscious.

At least I would have none.

>:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
The muzzie terrorists are cruel, barbarous and inhuman hordes of rabid dogs.
 >:(
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
How I would love to interrogate some of these rabid scoundrels. Waterboarding would be too good for them. But I think any terrorist should have a trial and executed as soon as possible.

It is so sad that these shadows of human beings are so cruel and viscous. They are making it clear that they are Amalek.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Their religion tells them to do this to Jews, Christians and "infidels".  I know there is a line in the Koran or Hadith about cutting off the toes and fingers of Jews and Christians and worse ones for pagans (Hindus, Budhists).

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
Their religion tells them to do this to Jews, Christians and "infidels".  I know there is a line in the Koran or Hadith about cutting off the toes and fingers of Jews and Christians and worse ones for pagans (Hindus, Budhists).

I wish You had a quran.

I have an english copy given to me free at my college campus.
I let a friend borrow it though.

but please please find that quote for me or atleast if you could name the surah number.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

I wish You had a quran.

but please please find that quote for me or atleast if you could name the surah number.

Sura 8: 12: "Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them," or Sura 2: 191

Sura 2: 191 which states: "And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out".

Sura 9: 29: "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya (a tax paid by Christians and Jews) with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
psychoboyinla , read the Sira of Ibn Ishaq. It is one part of the Sunna. The so called prophet is for every Muslim the best example.

Mohammed did lots of cruel things and a Muslim is obligated to believe all he did was righteous.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer

I wish You had a quran.

Sura 8: 12: "Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them," or Sura 2: 191

Sura 2: 191 which states: "And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out".

Sura 9: 29: "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya (a tax paid by Christians and Jews) with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

I guess I remembered wrong...you actually get to keep your toes but they can cut your nose and ears off.  How nice!