Author Topic: A Chocolate City 2007 Mardi Gras Story  (Read 1583 times)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
A Chocolate City 2007 Mardi Gras Story
« on: March 03, 2007, 06:52:29 AM »
Durring dinner last night my sister told me a story she was told about a husband and wife who visited the chocolate city this year. It seems that this couple were staying at a hotel not far from the festivities. They flagged a cab to take them the few miles to the Marti Gras. A black cab driver came and they got underway. As they were traveling the short distance the man noticed that the cab was being hemmed in by two  cars full of blacks one in front and one at the rear of the cab. He asked the driver what was going on and the driver told him he also saw it and not to worry. As the cab was going through a isolated spot the front car slowed and the rear car pulled along side. At this point the cab driver pulled out a gun and held it up so the people in the other cars could see it. At this point the other cars saw what they were up against and decided to leave. The mans wife saw the cab driver with the gun and still clueless to the situation gave the poor cab driver a undeserved tongue lashing. Thank G-d for this couple that the cab driver was a decent man but its sad that not much can be said for many of the other people in New Orleans and the whole Mardi Gras situation.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: A Chocolate City 2007 Mardi Gras Story
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 07:26:21 PM »
What in the world was going through this white couples mind to go on vacation to jungleland. They must be self hating liberals. I feel nothing for these self haters, if they love the darkies so much then live with them. It is a tragic state of affairs that self haters survive their sojourn into the deepest heart of black land. As far as I am concerned it would be wonderful if all liberals had their throats cut by 'young black youth' or 'hispanic newcomers'. Drop dead liberals.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 05:19:00 AM »
What in the world was going through this white couples mind to go on vacation to jungleland. They must be self hating liberals. I feel nothing for these self haters, if they love the darkies so much then live with them. It is a tragic state of affairs that self haters survive their sojourn into the deepest heart of black land. As far as I am concerned it would be wonderful if all liberals had their throats cut by 'young black youth' or 'hispanic newcomers'. Drop dead liberals.
fjack your absolutely right what possessed them to go to a place like that. After watching what goes on down there on TV the past months what could anyone expect. They had to be a bit nuts to go to a place like that. Some years ago I worked with a black fellow who grew up in New Orleans. He would go to the Mardi Gras almost each year and bring back pictures. It looked like great fun and I told him once that I would like to go see it one year. He told me that it was not a safe place for a white person to go to unless they had someone who was a local to show them  around.  This was back in the early eighties so its plain to see that this is not a new situation for this place. Needless to say I have never went to New Orleans even though this coworker offered to show me around a bit if I did go. After thinking about it some I figured their were better places to visit than one where you took your life in your hands.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 05:49:00 AM »
Number one reason not to got to Nawlins: Mayor Ray "Beggin'" Nagin. 
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!