Author Topic: Bush to Olmert: Why give Syria the Golan for nothing?  (Read 2823 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Bush to Olmert: Why give Syria the Golan for nothing?
« on: December 01, 2008, 03:57:39 AM »
http://israelinsider.ning.com/profiles/blogs/bush-to-olmert-why-give-syria

U.S. President George Bush believes that Israel is offering Syria the Golan Heights without getting anything in exchange, according to sources briefed on his White House meeting with Prime Minister Ehud Olmert last week.

After Olmert updated Bush on Israel's indirect talks with Syrian President Bashar Assad, the U.S. president demanded, "Why do you want to give Assad the Golan for nothing?" the sources said.

"It's not for nothing," Olmert insisted. "It's in exchange for a change in the region's strategic alignment." Bush persisted: "Why should you believe him?" Olmert did not reply.

Bush is making some sense for a change
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Bush to Olmert: Why give Syria the Golan for nothing?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 04:57:56 AM »
This figure Olmert is really a cancer.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 05:42:27 AM »
http://israelinsider.ning.com/profiles/blogs/bush-to-olmert-why-give-syria

U.S. President George Bush believes that Israel is offering Syria the Golan Heights without getting anything in exchange, according to sources briefed on his White House meeting with Prime Minister Ehud Olmert last week.

After Olmert updated Bush on Israel's indirect talks with Syrian President Bashar Assad, the U.S. president demanded, "Why do you want to give Assad the Golan for nothing?" the sources said.

"It's not for nothing," Olmert insisted. "It's in exchange for a change in the region's strategic alignment." Bush persisted: "Why should you believe him?" Olmert did not reply.

Bush is making some sense for a change

Not really.

Compared to Olmert, it might seem like he's making sense.

However, the nature of Bush's question indicates a belief that there's something Syria could offer in exchange for the Golan that would make a deal feasible.

The reality is there's nothing that can be gained by surrendering the Golan, and no one -- not Bush, Olmert, or any other mortal -- has the right to give away any part of the Land of Israel.

So yes, compared to Olmert, Bush seems to be making sense. But the bottom line is - they're both morons.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 12:37:42 PM »
I agree, Israel should not be devided in any way, No More Concessions, whoever does divide her will face the consequences of God's wrath.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 02:56:20 PM »
I'm assuming with the history of all other Israeli prime ministers that gave Jewish land away - someway, somehow Olmert will not finish the rest of his term.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 03:21:58 PM »
Anybody is better than shmolmert but on the other hand Horhe Bush is giving up his home state Texas to the Mexican mafia for cheap labour which is worse than for free. And BTW next Israeli PM must be better while next US president will be a man of perdition called Hussein Osama.  :o
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm