Author Topic: Good will? Are you freakin' kidding me?  (Read 512 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Good will? Are you freakin' kidding me?
« on: December 01, 2008, 12:44:21 PM »
Ounce for ounce, Jewish blood is cheaper than oil.  At least the Israeli government feels that way.  They are going to release 250 more arab prisoners.  This is disgusting.  Why don't they stop pretending to be a country and give up everything now?  I guess that would be too honest.

["]

Israel to release 250 Palestinians
November 30, 2008

JERUSALEM (JTA) -- Israel will release 250 Palestinian prisoners, despite continued rocket attacks from the Gaza Strip.

The Cabinet on Sunday approved by a vote of 13 to 5 Prime Minister Ehud Olmert's request to free the prisoners as a goodwill gesture to Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas in advance of an upcoming Muslim holiday. Olmert promised the releases during a meeting with Abbas two weeks ago. Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni praised the upcoming release, but said it must be coupled with tough action against Hamas.

The release was approved despite continued rocket and mortar attacks from Gaza, a Hamas stronghold, including a Kassam that struck the center of Sderot Sunday. The attack did not cause any damage or injuries, the Israeli daily Ha'aretz reported. A second Kassam on Sunday landed on the outskirts of Sderot. Four other Kassam rockets also hit southern Israel over the weekend. One caused damage to a house after landing just feet from the structure.

In response, Israel's Defense Minister Ehud Barak ordered the border with Gaza sealed, including prohibiting humanitarian aid from being sent in. The Al-Quds Brigades of Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for Sunday's attack, as well as the others over the weekend.

Deputy Defense Minister Matan Vilnai said Saturday that Israel was moving closer to a wide-scale operation in the Gaza Strip.

Israel released nearly 200 Palestinian prisoners two months ago.

[""]

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Good will? Are you freakin' kidding me?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 12:55:38 PM »
Ounce for ounce, Jewish blood is cheaper than oil.  At least the Israeli government feels that way.  They are going to release 250 more arab prisoners.  This is disgusting.  Why don't they stop pretending to be a country and give up everything now?  I guess that would be too honest.

["]

Israel to release 250 Palestinians
November 30, 2008

JERUSALEM (JTA) -- Israel will release 250 Palestinian prisoners, despite continued rocket attacks from the Gaza Strip.

The Cabinet on Sunday approved by a vote of 13 to 5 Prime Minister Ehud Olmert's request to free the prisoners as a goodwill gesture to Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas in advance of an upcoming Muslim holiday. Olmert promised the releases during a meeting with Abbas two weeks ago. Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni praised the upcoming release, but said it must be coupled with tough action against Hamas.

The release was approved despite continued rocket and mortar attacks from Gaza, a Hamas stronghold, including a Kassam that struck the center of Sderot Sunday. The attack did not cause any damage or injuries, the Israeli daily Ha'aretz reported. A second Kassam on Sunday landed on the outskirts of Sderot. Four other Kassam rockets also hit southern Israel over the weekend. One caused damage to a house after landing just feet from the structure.

In response, Israel's Defense Minister Ehud Barak ordered the border with Gaza sealed, including prohibiting humanitarian aid from being sent in. The Al-Quds Brigades of Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for Sunday's attack, as well as the others over the weekend.

Deputy Defense Minister Matan Vilnai said Saturday that Israel was moving closer to a wide-scale operation in the Gaza Strip.

Israel released nearly 200 Palestinian prisoners two months ago.

[""]
Olmert is the worst prime pig in Israel's history and thats saying alot
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 01:27:54 PM »

How many Israeli's have just been condemned to death by this insane act! Those bastard quranimals are only going to come back to commit mass murder!!!!!  >:(
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 01:32:30 PM »
Yes Mord, you are right. He became in the last year extra wicked.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani