Author Topic: Another 3 anti-JTF videos from Marbus the Croat Nazi (Graphic Photos in Thread)  (Read 3457 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                                         בס''ד

Marbus the Croat Nazi glorifies the Croatian Nazi regime of World War II that murdered 1.2 million innocent Serbs and 90,000 innocent Yugoslav Jews.

Marbus has done numerous videos against us. He also works with antichaimbenpesach from Peace Now.

Here are his 3 latest anti-JTF videos:

« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 10:16:04 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Another 3 anti-JTF videos from Marbus the Croat Nazi
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 10:49:29 AM »
His videos are lame.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 11:58:00 AM »
You know an interesting point is that all these anti-jtf videos from peace now, marbus and others for the most part you never see their faces, their never in front of a camera talking like Chaim does, you don't know what they look like.  That reason alone pretty much makes them cowards in my book. They hide behind their computers.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 09:48:44 AM »
Shalom!

G-d bless you brother Chaim for exposing this Croat Ustasha Nazi piece of garbage.

This Marbus genocide-admiring scum must really be getting desperate - posting 3 lying Nazi propaganda videos in such a short space of time.

Marbus also goes by the name of "DarkPyramid0" on zootube. He has denied the Holocaust repeatedly - yet when confronted with this Holocaust denial by our wonderful people here (such as PJC - CatholicJTFer) on zootube, Marbus denies ever making such comments in the first place.

Naturally what one would expect of a typical Ustasha Nazi cowardly piece of filth.

Comment by Croat Ustasha Nazi "Marbus0" on his own anti-Chaim video:

"The whole thing about Holocaust denying is just plain bull.The Holocaust is clearly exagerated. Its nothing more than properganda based on deaths of certain amount of people..."

Here is what this Croat Nazi Marbus monster idolizes and glorifies:

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/othercamps/galleries/jasengal/

http://www.serbnatlfed.org/Archives/jasenovac.htm

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 09:57:58 AM »
Marbus is a ratfink!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 10:01:07 AM »
Marbus posted that there's no need for me to be rude in my posts :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2008, 10:08:14 AM »

yeah brother Mord,

he insults everyone by calling them "schmuck" and "homosexual" yet he is both of the preceding - as well as a putz, a Nazi and an incorrigible, obnoxious lowlife parasite and butt-hole!

He recently implied that we Americans celebrate the "ethnic cleansing of Native Americans" on Thanksgiving!

I told you this clown is as nutty as a fruitcake, yet he has the audacity to call Chaim and JTF'ers "insane".

Marbus clearly belongs in a padded cell.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I added a warning to the thread title about the photos because some of them are really disturbing. I think it's horrible what Nazis did and what Muslim Nazis are still doing.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2008, 10:30:32 AM »
His videos are lame.

The animation on the second video where the screen spins around was so funny I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I saw it. You're right it was completely lame!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2008, 11:05:09 AM »

"AntiChaimbenPesach" is SIDING WITH A NAZI.

And HE calls Chaim a RACIST? BS! ANTICHAINBENPESACH- AKA: PEACENOW SIDES WITH NAZIS that would EAT his luncheon, "PEACENOW" IS THE ONE THAT TURNS ON HIS OWN PEOPLE.

READ THIS ISRAEL! ANTICHAIMBENPESACH "PEACE NOW" IS A NAZI-LOVER, and thinks NOTHING of the Holocaust SURVIVORS and children!!! DONT LISTEN TO THIS NAZI-LOVER.

SHAME ON YOU "Peace-now" YOU ARE NOT FOR PEACE! You are for DESTRUCTION, and guess what little slugs, I have INFO on BOTH you AND Marbus now. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2008, 11:06:15 AM »
Shalom!

G-d bless you brother Chaim for exposing this Croat Ustasha Nazi piece of garbage.

This Marbus genocide-admiring scum must really be getting desperate - posting 3 lying Nazi propaganda videos in such a short space of time.

Marbus also goes by the name of "DarkPyramid0" on zootube. He has denied the Holocaust repeatedly - yet when confronted with this Holocaust denial by our wonderful people here (such as PJC - CatholicJTFer) on zootube, Marbus denies ever making such comments in the first place.

Naturally what one would expect of a typical Ustasha Nazi cowardly piece of filth.

Comment by Croat Ustasha Nazi "Marbus0" on his own anti-Chaim video:

"The whole thing about Holocaust denying is just plain bull.The Holocaust is clearly exagerated. Its nothing more than properganda based on deaths of certain amount of people..."

Here is what this Croat Nazi Marbus monster idolizes and glorifies:

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/othercamps/galleries/jasengal/

http://www.serbnatlfed.org/Archives/jasenovac.htm

YES, he IS ALSO "DARKPYRAMID" 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I added a warning to the thread title about the photos because some of them are really disturbing. I think it's horrible what Nazis did and what Muslim Nazis are still doing.
THATS NOT NAZIS IT'S CROATS
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
THATS NOT NAZIS IT'S CROATS

I think the picture of the child bothers me the most. Children should be loved and kept safe, not end up like that.  >:(

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2008, 01:38:39 PM »

"AntiChaimbenPesach" is SIDING WITH A NAZI.

And HE calls Chaim a RACIST? BS! ANTICHAINBENPESACH- AKA: PEACENOW SIDES WITH NAZIS that would EAT his luncheon, "PEACENOW" IS THE ONE THAT TURNS ON HIS OWN PEOPLE.

READ THIS ISRAEL! ANTICHAIMBENPESACH "PEACE NOW" IS A NAZI-LOVER, and thinks NOTHING of the Holocaust SURVIVORS and children!!! DONT LISTEN TO THIS NAZI-LOVER.

SHAME ON YOU "Peace-now" YOU ARE NOT FOR PEACE! You are for DESTRUCTION, and guess what little slugs, I have INFO on BOTH you AND Marbus now. 

AsheDina, you are 100 percent right on this issue. I have noticed this before. Even the German leftist Lukas Lehmann ilustrated his article about our good Chaim on his blog with a Marbus video. He is an supporter of peace and coexistence with the Arab Muslims in Israel, like Peace now.

The Peace Now leftists have no inhibitions in cooperation with the enemy.  :o

It is until today there. Look here: http://www.readers-edition.de/2008/05/31/was-ist-politisch-inkorrekt

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2008, 01:40:37 PM »
You know an interesting point is that all these anti-jtf videos from peace now, marbus and others for the most part you never see their faces, their never in front of a camera talking like Chaim does, you don't know what they look like.  That reason alone pretty much makes them cowards in my book. They hide behind their computers.

marbus has shown his face but seriously, these people are nobodies in the whole scheme of things.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
My comment was a bit over the top. (CatholicJTFer)
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
My comment was a bit over the top. (CatholicJTFer)

Shalom brother PJC[CatholicJTFer],

what makes you say that? I read your comment on zootube - it did not contain any profanity, was articulate and quite accurate. No need to apologise to anybody for what you said - least of all for saying it to someone like Marbus who celebrates and laughs at the murder of 1.3 Million Serbs, Jews and Roma - then has the audacity to deny the Holocaust.In fact, far from being "over the top" I think you were overly restrained and held back in what you wrote to him.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Marbus is pathetic what a piece of garbage and coward
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer

very wise

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
                                                                                                                                                                         בס''ד

Marbus the Croat Nazi glorifies the Croatian Nazi regime of World War II that murdered 1.2 million innocent Serbs and 90,000 innocent Yugoslav Jews.

Marbus has done numerous videos against us. He also works with antichaimbenpesach from Peace Now.

Here are his 3 latest anti-JTF videos:

LOL Marbus the Croat Ustasha Nazi has just taken down the first video a few minutes ago.

I wonder why? Too many spelling mistakes? Or was it because he was exposed as someone who "gargles" in a homosexual 3 ring circus?

:laugh: :::D

[hat tip to wonderful brother PJC - CatholicJTF'er for that hilarious comment!]

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Shalom brothers and sisters!!

I want to thank everybody here - especially brother Chaim for putting this post up and AsheDina, PJC/CatholicJTF'er, RubyStars, Lisa and many other wonderful people here - for taking the time to comment on all 3 of his videos. Your comments successfully exposed this disgusting piece of Nazi excrement known as "Marbus0" on zootube [the "zero" after his name obviously referring to his IQ].

ALL 3 of his videos have recently been taken down  - no,  not by zootube 'moderators' of course - but by Marbus himself.Too many spelling mistakes in all three? Or was he feeling the pressure a little from JTFers?

He will probably re-upload all 3 videos later on in revised form, but I still regard this as a very successful counter-attack by the terrific people here on JTF.

I AM SO VERY PROUD OF ALL OF YOU! Thank you so much for your efforts in defending Chaim and JTF on zootube!

This was the final comment added to his 3 videos before all three were taken down shortly afterwards:

Were the Croat Ustasha a bunch of sociopathic Nazi mass murderers? Yes - even the Vatican and the current Croat president admits it (even though he praised them in front of a large crowd of Croat Ustasha supporters in 1992).

Is Marbus a supporter of these vicious mass murderers who specialized in beheading and burning women and children alive?

Yes. He's proud of it.He even has pictures of the Croat Ustasha Fuehrer (Poglavnik), Ante Pavelic, as his background image.

Does that make Marbus insane? No. Just a vile, filthy Nazi piece of scum with too much time on his hands.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
All videos had been taken down, good job JTFers  :dance:
nazis like him are cowards fit only to fight defencless women and children.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Goodbye to that crap video
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2