Author Topic: SAVAGE seems to have gotten better... following the dropping of the CAIR lawsuit  (Read 2543 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
He seems to be less P.C. now that he doesnt have the CAIR lawsuit hovering over him.   Glad to have him back to normal again!!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
He seems to be less P.C. now that he doesnt have the CAIR lawsuit hovering over him.   Glad to have him back to normal again!!

Sorry Briann, Savage is a TRAITOR. He did NOTHING about the Birth Cert. and ADMITTED that he knew about it for MONTHS, he SAID that the birth cert. issue was on HIS DESK AND HE IGNORED IT! Shame on YOU SAVAGE!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Sorry Briann, Savage is a TRAITOR. He did NOTHING about the Birth Cert. and ADMITTED that he knew about it for MONTHS, he SAID that the birth cert. issue was on HIS DESK AND HE IGNORED IT! Shame on YOU SAVAGE!

Paulette, I told you MONTHS ago Michael Faggot is a fraud, and you just got mad at me.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
I've said it before and I'll say it again... I know they guy is a flip flopper, BUT, he is very informative and can be entertaining.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

Paulette, I told you MONTHS ago Michael Faggot is a fraud, and you just got mad at me.

I know, I also apologized to you like 4 weeks back.  :)  Also, when I saw Chaim, I told him that you were RIGHT, ask him.  :usa+israel:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
i knew that savage was a fraud for about nine years now. He is just worried about being able to purchase another Ferrari.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
I've said it before and I'll say it again... I know they guy is a flip flopper, BUT, he is very informative and can be entertaining.

I agree Vito,
        he's influential enough to keep an audience but he doesn't seem to take it to the next gear... if we can tap into his audience base and give them the whole story unfiltered and straight, I think many of Savage's supporters would turn and support JTF as well,
        it's worth a try

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
   After Michael Savage ripped John McCain's choice of Sarah Palin as his running mate,    I realized that Chaim and C.F.  were right about Savage being a fraud.     On a positive note,   I started listening to Mark Levin regularly after realizing that Savage is a phony.     Levin has been relentless in opposing Obamination.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
   After Michael Savage ripped John McCain's choice of Sarah Palin as his running mate,    I realized that Chaim and C.F.  were right about Savage being a fraud.     On a positive note,   I started listening to Mark Levin regularly after realizing that Savage is a phony.     Levin has been relentless in opposing Obamination.

Levin is good.   No question about it.... but Savage is still very entertaining.... and he seems to be getting back to his old self again.... but the flip flops are still there.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Thats true... and I am ashamed of ALL THE TRAITORS!!!  All of the GOP did nothing about this... because of PC paralysis!!!

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Talk Radio is nothing more than on air snake oil.

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
Yeah he just went PC.

Quoted the Exodus verse where it says you must kill abortionists, but uses it against Muslims cause he's afraid of saying abortionists deserve death.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I know, I also apologized to you like 4 weeks back.  :)  Also, when I saw Chaim, I told him that you were RIGHT, ask him.  :usa+israel:
Thank you very much; I didn't see it. When did you see Chaim? I am jealous of you!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
i knew that savage was a fraud for about nine years now. He is just worried about being able to purchase another Ferrari.
Michael Faggot is probably expecting an appointment from his gd, Obama, right about now. He has certainly earned it after he savaged (no pun intended) Sarah Palin. I wouldn't rule out that he'll get it, though I see Faggot's "conservative" friend, Fag Buchanus, getting it first.

But in a way, Michael Wiener would be perfect for the Obama Administration. They certainly have the same orientation (Obama has Larry Sinclair, Wiener has Allen Ginsberg).

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
C.F. I agree with Chaim's response to your question in that Obama doesn't have to appoint Buchanan because the people who he will appoint will line up with Buchanan's policies anyway.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
C.F. I agree with Chaim's response to your question in that Obama doesn't have to appoint Buchanan because the people who he will appoint will line up with Buchanan's policies anyway.
No, he doesn't HAVE to, but if he DID, he would get away with it.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
It bothers me that Savage never comes right out and says he's Jewish.  Yes, he hints at it.  For example, he'll never say, "When I used to go to my synagogue..." or something like that.  He'll say, "When I went to my house of prayer..."  It seems to me that he's afraid of admitting that he's Jewish.  I think the man has "issues", quite frankly.  I also think that he's more than slighly meshugah.  But there's no one brighter or funnier or more entertaining on the radio, that's for sure. 

It could be that, by admitting he's Jewish, he would feel that that would give him a bias... a bias that he doesn't want to be accused of.  Maybe that's it, I don't know.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Thank you very much; I didn't see it. When did you see Chaim? I am jealous of you!!

David ben Moshe had to fix his computer, also Shlomo was on the tele, it was fun, we were LOL about something really FUNNY that I cant even say..
  So, I was talking about savage the TRAITOR and Chaim looked at me like I told you all along.. I told him that CF was right.  YES I CAN, I did.
  Chaim is an ADORABLE sweet looking creature, and every GOOD Jewish woman should be madly in love with him. Of course David is my PRINCE, but Chaim is an EXCELLENT man, and I would kill for him, NUF SED. I know that is a harsh statement, but I meant it in a SELF-DEFENSE if someone was trying to hurt him or something

Chaim needs a GOOD Orthodox Jewish lady, that is more on the quiet side that will tell him he is cute, adorable, and make him feel like a king- he REALLY NEEDS this a LOT. He is sloppy b/c he works VERY HARD- EXTREMELY hard for Israeli Jews and American Jews, and Christians..

And ALL that HOOPLAH about the "basement" is a LIE! 100% FABRICATION! People are TERRIBLE JERKS about that!!!  And if that "Peace-Now" even knew that Chaim is the sweetest soul, he would STFUP.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Michael Savage speaks the truth half the time and speaks lies half the time. That's how he deceives people and implants evil ideas in their head while still retaining his audience.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
No, he doesn't HAVE to, but if he DID, he would get away with it.

I think it might make things a little more difficult in that Buchanan does clearly have friendly relations with some open WNs.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Michael Savage speaks the truth half the time and speaks lies half the time. That's how he deceives people and implants evil ideas in their head while still retaining his audience.

MICHEAL FRIKKIN SAVAGE knew EVERYTHING about that Birth Cert. LONG AGO.  He is a TRAITOR he did NOTHING, & all that he talks about is HIMSELF- I cant stand him anymore- America this and that- IF HE CARED ABOUT AMERICA- he would have STFUP and EXPOSED that birth cert that HE SAID he just 'gazed over it, ignored it, didnt think much of it' SCREW YOU SAVAGE. 
  You lost ME, and I use to GIVE YOU IDEAS YOU MORON in emails- you are TOAST! I have ALL of your books- I will BURN THOSE books!!
   I see ALSO how you COPIED CHAIM LAST NIGHT- you FRAUD, GET LOST! You WILL get EXPOSED for doing NOTHING like the rest of the MEDIA PHAROHS!!! FRAUD!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
I agree that Savage spend too much time talking about himself, as well as his dog, his lunch, and those stupid stories about his childhood, like dead man's pants-enough! 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I agree that Savage spend too much time talking about himself, as well as his dog, his lunch, and those stupid stories about his childhood, like dead man's pants-enough! 

I like his childhood stories.  I also like the way he can be cruel to some of his more annoying callers.  I never see that... except for with Levin.

But yes.... anything about his stupid poodle  :beast:... and Im switching frequencies.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I think it might make things a little more difficult in that Buchanan does clearly have friendly relations with some open WNs.
But Obama, as the most powerful schvartze on the planet, would be immune to these associations or any blowback from them. Trust me--he'd get away with it, and the media that already worships him would praise his "enlightened outreach to the other side of the aisle" for such a move. We'd also see a bunch of explanations of how Buchanan is not "really" anti-Semitic.

BTW, in the past election Ron Paul was never hurt by his clear ties to StørmFrønt and related organizations (which were more obvious than Buchanan's).

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

Savage has lost MY respect, TOTALLY.
  I was a San Fansicko listener way back in 1996- so I KNOW this little putz- he WAS good, but that was a LONGGGGGG time ago.

He is: "I love myself, I think I'm grand, I walk down the street, I hold my hand, I put my arms around my waist....& when I get FRESH...I SLAP MY FACE.....

"Me, Myself, & I" bla bla bla... when the RUBBER met the road, Savage did NOTHING about that BIRTH CERTIFICATE, I am telling you people- I HEARD HIM MYSELF say: "The BIRTH CERT ISSUE CAME ACROSS MY DESK AND I JUST DISREGARDED IT."   

So, THAT is who you all listen to now, CHAIM WAS RIGHT, CF WAS RIGHT, Savage DID NOTHING- I am a PATRIOT of the USA, and NOTHING IS WORSE than LOSING OUR NATION, which SAVAGE had a CHANCE on SAVING for 3 MONTHS- & DID NOTHING!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל