Author Topic: DISGUSTING "Gay-so-called Bible book" CHRISTIANS you NEED TO FIGHT THIS.  (Read 2322 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
  Christian people- you HAVE to FIGHT THIS.  SICK! YOU HAVE TO FIGHT THIS.  You CANT just SIT THERE & ALLOW these people to TRASH YOUR BOOK.

Gay Bible angers Christians
Alison Flood guardian.co.uk

Monday December 1 2008 15.52 GMT Article history

A gay version of the Bible, in which God says it is better to be gay than straight, is to be published by an American film producer.
New Mexico-based Revision Studios will publish The Princess Diana Bible – so named because of Diana's "many good works", it says – online at princessdianabible.com in spring 2009. A preview of Genesis is already available, in which instead of creating Adam and Eve, God creates Aida and Eve.

"And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Aida, and she slept: and he took one of her ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; and the rib, which the Lord God had taken from woman, made he another woman, and brought her unto the first. And Aida said, 'This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of me. Therefore shall a woman leave her mother, and shall cleave unto her wife: and they shall be one flesh.' And they were both naked, the woman and her wife, and were not ashamed."

The film studio said it would also adapt and direct the revised Bible as a two-part mini-series, The Gay Tanach and The Gay New Testament, once it is completed.

"There are many different versions of the Bible; I don't see why we can't have one," said Max Mitchell, who directed the science fiction comedy Horror in the Wind, in which an airborne formula invented by two biogeneticists reverses the world's sexual orientation.
"I got the idea for the Princess Diana Bible from Horror In The Wind," he added. "After the world becomes gay, religious people create The Princess Diana Bible, which says that gay is right and straight is a sin. Then they burn all the King James Bibles."

The move has already provoked upset among Christians, with the blogger Douglas Howe at the Idol Chatter site describing it as "inspired by a political agenda and one person's desire to contort not only the text but the very context of it to suit his own perspective".

There was also criticism on Mitchell's Princess Diana Bible site, where one commentator said the choice of title was "very disrespectful to the late Princess Diana … It's just one more thing to link her to what many people believe is immoral. Sad, very sad indeed."
But Mitchell said: "There are 116 versions of the Bible, why is any of them better than ours?"

SICK SICK SICK!!!! Stop letting your book get TRASHED!!!! :nono: :yuck: :thumbsdown:

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: DISGUSTING "Gay-so-called Bible book" CHRISTIANS you NEED TO FIGHT THIS.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 07:41:07 AM »
Now- I KNOW that there ARE Christians on this FORUM, you need to read this, and stop this.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 08:52:20 AM »
This shows the difference between Christians and Muslims in the modern world. Christians will not go out and call for the murders of these people doing this. People who are secure don't need to worry about idiots like this.

Yes it is offensive, highly offensive. However, the people doing this are acting like fools and I think most people know, whether Christian or non-Christian, whether religious, agnostic, or atheist, or whether pro-gay or anti-gay, that Christianity is traditionally against homosexual conduct and this is a fabrication.

The more you protest something, sometimes it gives it more power. So I'm torn. Should Christians make a big deal out of this, and get labeled fanatics and "fundies", or should we just see it as the foolishness this is and let the fools be foolish?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 08:56:11 AM »
This shows the difference between Christians and Muslims in the modern world. Christians will not go out and call for the murders of these people doing this. People who are secure don't need to worry about idiots like this.

Yes it is offensive, highly offensive. However, the people doing this are acting like fools and I think most people know, whether Christian or non-Christian, whether religious, agnostic, or atheist, or whether pro-gay or anti-gay, that Christianity is traditionally against homosexual conduct and this is a fabrication.

The more you protest something, sometimes it gives it more power. So I'm torn. Should Christians make a big deal out of this, and get labeled fanatics and "fundies", or should we just see it as the foolishness this is and let the fools be foolish?

I believe that Christian people ought to tell these IDIOTS to shove it up their &&& and do whatever it takes--- after all- WORDSSSSSS just wordssssssssssssss.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 09:00:32 AM »
Why only Christians? That imitation of Bereishit is also a blasphemy to Judaism.
But more than blasphemous, it's silly.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 09:18:30 AM »
AsheDina, if people say nothing it hurts sometimes more.

As I joined JTF in the last year, in my country the Protestant church edited the "Bible in just language". It was a project with some similarities to this you mentioned abouve.

I was very angry about it and I think I wrote a short issue about it here on the forum.

But I realized one day, that I have not enough time to be angry about everything this kind of "people" are doing. And this hate towards G-d is not a new phenomenon. This world is no righteous place and will never be.

I didn't believe, that we have absolutely free will, but I believe in the strict double predestination. G-d has created this people imo with a wicked nature. They are not able not to hate Him and not rebell against Him. So it is pointless to blaime them for their behaviour. In the end they are created for eternal destruction, because they are deaf and unable to hear His call.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 03:21:34 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2008, 09:28:17 AM »
As a Jew I'm deeply offended.

First, the statement about "116 different versions" of the Bible is completely wrong as is everything else that these sick, demented deviants come up with. There are 116 different translations, not different versions.

Second, this work of fiction should be completely boycotted.

This is absolutely disgusting.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2008, 09:35:33 AM »
Dina, if people say nothing it hurts sometimes more.

As I joined JTF in the last year, in my country the Protestant church edited the "Bible in just language". It was a project with some similarities to this you mentioned abouve.

I was very angry about it and I think I wrote a short issue about it here on the forum.

But I realized one day, that I have not enough time to be angry about everything this kind of "people" are doing. And this hate towards G-d is not a new phenomenon. This world is no righteous place and will never be.

I didn't believe, that we have absolutely free will, but I believe in the strict double predestination. G-d has created this people imo with a wicked nature. They are not able not to hate Him and not rebell against Him. So it is pointless to blaime them for their behaviour. In the end they are created for eternal destruction, because they are deaf and unable to hear His call.

I don't know what's your religion. I suppose not Jewish or Noahide. And that idea that G-d creates evil people without free will to destroy them, sounds more blasphemous to me than the desecration of Bereishit. No aim to offend you.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2008, 09:40:07 AM »
Dina, if people say nothing it hurts sometimes more.

I don't know what's your religion. I suppose not Jewish or Noahide. And that idea that G-d creates evil people without free will to destroy them, sounds more blasphemous to me than the desecration of Bereishit. No aim to offend you.

I am of course not offended.  :)

We are different, I knew it and I respect it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2008, 09:46:59 AM »
As a Jew I'm deeply offended.

First, the statement about "116 different versions" of the Bible is completely wrong as is everything else that these sick, demented deviants come up with. There are 116 different translations, not different versions.

Second, this work of fiction should be completely boycotted.

This is absolutely disgusting.

You are right. None of us should buy such botch.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2008, 09:49:02 AM »
I don't believe that people are created to be destroyed, because I believe God is merciful and gives us all a measure of free will. In my opinion those teachings simply mean God knows beforehand what people will choose and created them anyway. They still have a choice! I don't think God dictates what people will choose in general.

I do respect your beliefs though Pheasant even though I don't agree with them. It's an interesting topic and I've heard a lot of opinions on both sides of the doctrinal divide on that one.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2008, 09:52:17 AM »
I don't believe that people are created to be destroyed, because I believe G-d is merciful and gives us all a measure of free will. In my opinion those teachings simply mean G-d knows beforehand what people will choose and created them anyway. They still have a choice! I don't think G-d dictates what people will choose in general.

I do respect your beliefs though Pheasant even though I don't agree with them. It's an interesting topic and I've heard a lot of opinions on both sides of the doctrinal divide on that one.

Yes it is.  :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2008, 09:52:45 AM »
 AMALAKE WHICH ARE ARAB, NOW PROBABLY MOSLEMS WERE predestined to be evil
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2008, 09:56:52 AM »
As a people they're cursed but there are individual Arabs who are not evil, but they need to give up Islam in order to step away from evil if that's what they currently follow. This is a choice they have to make and for some people it's harder to be good than for others.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2008, 10:07:38 AM »
Some people derive the doctrine of predestination from Exodus and the story of the Pharaoh. Exodus says G-d stiffened Pharaoh's heart in order that he may let Israel go, to punish him. But even if this were the case, I think that Pharaoh had already chosen evil on his own by ordering to drown the first-born. So if Hashem had decided to quit his free will and force him to remain evil, it does not mean that he didn't have free will when he was born.
However I have found an interesting fact in that story. Why did G-d command Moses to tell Egyptians that Israel only needed to leave for a few days to offer a sacrifie? Why didn't Moses openly say that Israel must be freed? After all G-d is A-lmighty and did not need to hide the truth to save Israel.....
I think that the answer is that G-d chose not to rebuke Egypt for their evil and only tell them to let Israel out for a few days, so that he could stiff their heart only with regards to their choise whether to allow Israel to perform a sacrifice or not. Pharaoh could have feared the plagues or not, but G-d decided to force him not to fear and to seek his own destruction siince repenting just to avoid the plagues would not be a valid Teshuvah. But he still had the chance of regreting of the evil he was doing to Israelites and do real Teshuvah. But Moses was not commanded to tell him that he was doing wrong, because he already knew enslaving torturing and murdering was wrong.
Any knowledgeable Jew? What do you think?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2008, 10:56:40 AM »
Yes, that is a disgusting bible translation  >:( >:( >:( >:(

They are trying to pervert everything they can get their measely little hands on....

>:(

Yes, the Christians need to speak up...

I wonder what it will take for them to all speak up, about something, about anything...
 >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2008, 11:08:50 AM »
Some people derive the doctrine of predestination from Exodus and the story of the Pharaoh. Exodus says G-d stiffened Pharaoh's heart in order that he may let Israel go, to punish him. But even if this were the case, I think that Pharaoh had already chosen evil on his own by ordering to drown the first-born. So if Hashem had decided to quit his free will and force him to remain evil, it does not mean that he didn't have free will when he was born.
However I have found an interesting fact in that story. Why did G-d command Moses to tell Egyptians that Israel only needed to leave for a few days to offer a sacrifie? Why didn't Moses openly say that Israel must be freed? After all G-d is A-lmighty and did not need to hide the truth to save Israel.....
I think that the answer is that G-d chose not to rebuke Egypt for their evil and only tell them to let Israel out for a few days, so that he could stiff their heart only with regards to their choise whether to allow Israel to perform a sacrifice or not. Pharaoh could have feared the plagues or not, but G-d decided to force him not to fear and to seek his own destruction siince repenting just to avoid the plagues would not be a valid Teshuvah. But he still had the chance of regreting of the evil he was doing to Israelites and do real Teshuvah. But Moses was not commanded to tell him that he was doing wrong, because he already knew enslaving torturing and murdering was wrong.
Any knowledgeable Jew? What do you think?
SOUNDS RIGHT
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2008, 11:11:20 AM »
   The REASON that the Christians bible is getting ATTACKED, is b/c these SLUGS KNOW that Christians are FORGIVING.
  They USE this AGAINST Christians.  I am sorry people, but the gays will just keep going with this- it is NOT silly- it is BLASPHEMOUS, as they ALSO say "Tanach" the reason that these PIGS do this, I am telling you, is b/c Christians ALL OVER have been PROGRAMMED to DO NOTHING, b/c IF THEY DO- they are labeled as "HATERS"    
 DO SOMETHING for crying out LOUD!  This should NOT be taken lightly!
  This is a SERIOUS OFFENSE against the Christian peoples bible!!!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2008, 11:32:57 AM »
  The REASON that the Christians bible is getting ATTACKED, is b/c these SLUGS KNOW that Christians are FORGIVING.
  They USE this AGAINST Christians.  I am sorry people, but the gays will just keep going with this- it is NOT silly- it is BLASPHEMOUS, as they ALSO say "Tanach" the reason that these PIGS do this, I am telling you, is b/c Christians ALL OVER have been PROGRAMMED to DO NOTHING, b/c IF THEY DO- they are labeled as "HATERS"    

I hate to even bring this up because this is a Jewish message board but years back there was a movie that made fun of Jesus and Christians turned out in droves to protest it, and do you know what it did? It made the movie extremely popular and more profitable for its makers.

Should we make the same mistake with this movie?

It's a dilemma, it really is. I don't know what to do about this kind of thing. As you said the second we say anything against homosexual perversion or this kind of horrible distortion of the Bible, we're equated with those morons from Westboro.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2008, 02:01:18 PM »

Yes, you are right about this.....

Some of the Christians in some of the church's are kind of brainwashed.....seriously.

They don't have their priorities straight, if they can even think for themselves....

Apostacy is rearing it's ugly head.....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2008, 03:35:21 PM »

I hate to even bring this up because this is a Jewish message board but years back there was a movie that made fun of Jesus and Christians turned out in droves to protest it, and do you know what it did? It made the movie extremely popular and more profitable for its makers.

Should we make the same mistake with this movie?

It's a dilemma, it really is. I don't know what to do about this kind of thing. As you said the second we say anything against homosexual perversion or this kind of horrible distortion of the Bible, we're equated with those morons from Westboro.

Ruby, we should speak only in our own community about this, because I seriously doubt, that any of this wicked people, who did this "translation" will change their mind, even if you tell them with proof from the bible.

It is obvious that they are wrong. Perhaps they know it and use this kind of "translation" only to get publicity to their cause. They are like naughty little children. If they will get no publicity, they will seek another way to get attention to their evil cause.

Ashe Dina is right, that no one of us should buy this evil botch. A boycott of us is the natural answer.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2008, 03:49:02 PM »
Why would anyone buy such trash? Anyone can make a mockery of the Holy writings, it is not so hard. I think we should buy as many copies so that we can burn them. Depending on the price maybe it would be cheaper to burn these heretical 'bibles' to keep warm this winter...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2008, 04:21:38 PM »
Muman, its the fact that it is becoming HUGE with this gay JUNK. Christian people cant just SIT there ANYMORE and say
"I FORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this!" They have been BRAINWASHED by the leftists that are BEYOND evil.  People of the the Jeiwsh and Christian faiths cant just SIT there anymore and LET these SLUGS make a MOCKERY out of HOLY WORDS, especially the Tanach!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2008, 04:30:26 PM »
As a people they're cursed but there are individual Arabs who are not evil, but they need to give up Islam in order to step away from evil if that's what they currently follow. This is a choice they have to make and for some people it's harder to be good than for others.
Yes you are correct, it is mentioned in the Talmud that descendants of Haman (Himself a descendant of Agag, king of Amalek), and also descendants of other extremely evil figures, have become Talmudic Scholars.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2008, 04:39:34 PM »
Yes you are correct, it is mentioned in the Talmud that descendants of Haman (Himself a descendant of Agag, king of Amalek), and also descendants of other extremely evil figures, have become Talmudic Scholars.

This is true... As a matter of fact the lineage of Moshiach himself comes from Moab, an enemy of Israel. We also know that Korach, who rebelled against Moshe in the desert and was swallowed alive by the earth, had some offspring who wrote some of our Psalms. The Jewish scripture is full of examples of sinners who have done Teshuva and become righteous.

http://lazerbrody.typepad.com/lazer_beams/2006/06/converts_and_mo.html
http://www.aish.com/torahportion/moray/Rebellion.asp

THE SONS OF KORACH

Perhaps we can answer this question by noting a peculiarity about Korach. Despite his ability to gather support from various sections of the population, in his own home he was unsuccessful. The Torah reports in the next census:

And the sons of Korach did not die. (Numbers 26:11)

Apparently, the sons of Korach did not follow their father, nor his teachings. They carried the Ark with dignity. Psalms 42,44-49,84-85,87-88 are all attributed to the descendent of Korach. The Midrash teaches that one of the most famous prophets, Samuel, was also a descendent:

He (Korach) should not say: being that Samuel is destined to descend from me I shall be saved. (Bamidbar Rabbah 18:15)

Perhaps Korach believed that he was superior to Moses, after all who were Moses' descendants? The Torah and Midrash do not speak much about Moses' progeny. Korach on the other hand, perhaps thought himself worthy to lead now, because of his descendants who would emerge in the future.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 05:32:56 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14