Author Topic: CNN analyst predicts nuclear attach in 5 years  (Read 474 times)

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
CNN analyst predicts nuclear attach in 5 years
« on: December 02, 2008, 09:34:22 PM »
Watch Larry King now

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: CNN analyst predicts nuclear attach in 5 years
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 09:43:21 PM »
G-d bless President Bush if he did one thing right it was to see that no other attacks took place in America during his tenure. I think the experts already see his successors policies will leave us open to disaster. Lets pray they are wrong.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 09:58:52 PM »
Here's a horrible thought, what if this did happen (God forbid) and Obama turned out as the "hero" because of it. Remember after 9/11 that George Bush's approval rating skyrocketed.

That's one scenario.

A more likely scenario is that Obama will be blamed for it, but that Obama and others would use it as an opportunity to seize a lot more power regardless and put into place a lot of government control over people's lives.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 12:01:55 AM »
Here's a horrible thought, what if this did happen (G-d forbid) and Obama turned out as the "hero" because of it. Remember after 9/11 that George Bush's approval rating skyrocketed.

That's one scenario.

A more likely scenario is that Obama will be blamed for it, but that Obama and others would use it as an opportunity to seize a lot more power regardless and put into place a lot of government control over people's lives.

I hope you're wrong but that may happen with how sick America is.  Still, if he can't protect people they will turn on him and his wonderful change.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 01:27:10 AM »
Hmmm... 5 years... I think that sounds about right.  That would give Iran enough time to build multiple bombs... and propogate its nukes to Al Qeda, Hezbolah, and other Islamic militant groups.

I hope we nuke them before that.