Author Topic: Let's talk about CHANGE! Since Bongo been elected shall we.. Please participate!  (Read 340 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Let's see here, since officially NOV. 5 the day after...

The market has been on a nonstop nose dive that is out of control
Take a look at the stock market, I been seeing from here almost every day the red arrow pointing down.
Most of his entire cabinet is filled with leftist freaks and many from the Clinton administration (Change?) And we all remember the wonderful Clinton Administratration through that,, it paved the way to 9/11.

Terrorism is getting its heart beat again.. INDIA and the world wide unrest.

But hey Change is coming to Washington.. Remember the rhetoric?

He is bringing a former Clinton Aid Affirmative Action twit as the ATTORNEY GENERAL and another female beast representing us in the UN who of course hates the U.S. Israel Whitey just like her boss does.

And then there is the witch herself Hitlery, as the Secretary of State, the former first lesbian and now the lesbian of State that was kissing Arafat's wife.

So explain to me what exactly is the change here?

I am not the Biggest George Bush fan, but this guy will not only make Bush look like a Saint, he will be worst then the former pervert from Arkansas Slick Bubba.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!