Author Topic: Mumbai moslem terrorists have U.S. server look  (Read 993 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Mumbai moslem terrorists have U.S. server look
« on: December 03, 2008, 05:03:51 PM »
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/195268.php   

Chutzpah: Terrorists Behind Mumbai Massacre Have U.S. Hosted Website, Register Using Actual Terrorist Name!

Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT), the most likely culprit behind the massacre in Mumbai India that killed nearly 200 civilians, has a website hosted in the United States.

We've known for quite awhile that the Jamaat ud Daawa publicly ran a number of related websites (Urdu: http://jamatuddawa.org/; English: http://www.jamatdawah.org/) and that the group was the legal face of the outlawed LeT.

Jamat Dawa is the LeT's "charity" and operates legally in Pakistan. U.S. intelligence agencies believe that the charity is a front for LeT fundraising which is used for terrorist operations in Indian Kashmir -- and most recently in Mumbai. Jamaat Dawa claims it has no relation to the LeT.

While legal in Pakistan, Howie just noticed that the U.S. State Department lists the Jamaat ud Daawa "charity" as a terrorist organization front for the LeT:

Acting under the authority of Section 1(b) of Executive Order 13224 of September 23, 2001, as amended, and in consultation with the Secretary of the Treasury, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security, I hereby determine that Lashkar-e-Tayyiba uses or has used the following aliases in addition to those listed above: Jamaat-ud-Dawa, JUD, Jama'at al-Dawa, Jamaat ud-Daawa, Jamaat ul-Dawah, Jamaat-ul-Dawa, Jama'at-i-Dawat, Jamaiat-ud-Dawa, Jama'at-ud-Da'awah, Jama'at-ud-Da'awa, Jamaati-ud-Dawa, and Idara Khidmat-e-Khalq.

I hereby amend the designation of Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (and its aliases) to add the following names as aliases together with any transliterations of these names: Jamaat-ud-Dawa, aka JUD, aka Jama'at al-Dawa, aka Jamaat ud-Daawa, aka Jamaat ul-Dawah, aka Jamaat-ul-Dawa, aka Jama'at-i-Dawat, aka Jamaiat-ud-Dawa, aka Jama'at-ud-Da'awah, aka Jama'at-ud-Da'awa, aka Jamaati-ud-Dawa, aka Idara Khidmat-e-Khalq.

Condoleezza Rice,
Secretary of State, Department of State.
[FR Doc. 06-4005 Filed 4-26-06; 5:00 pm]

As a front for the LeT, it is illegal for American companies to provide services to Jamaat ud Dawa.

Yet who is Jamaat's webhost?

jamatdawah.org = 208.113.133.7 =
New Dream Network "Dreamhost.com"
jamatuddawa.org = 208.97.169.139 =
New Dream Network "Dreamhost.com"
Brea, CA
Abuse:[email protected]
1-714-706-4182

The English language website (jamatdawah.org) is registered to the Al-Qadsia Mosque in Lahore. A quick Google search shows a number of news stories about the Islamist hate being spewed at that mosque.

And the Urdu language website is registered to .... drumroll please ....
Registrant Name: Jamat Dawa
Registrant Organization: Jamat Dawa

In other words, a State Department listed terrorist organization bought webserver space using its real name!

I think that's what's called chutzpah!

So, who would register a terrorist organization -- using its real organizational name -- to give them a domain name?

Registrar: OnlineNIC Inc
351 Embarcadero E.
Oakland Oakland US 94606
Abuse: [email protected]
(both websites are registered by OnlineNIC)

I'll also note, lest these guys play dumb, that the banner for the Urdu website let's us know that this is the terrorist organization's official website.

You know what to do. Spread the word.

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Mumbai moslem terrorists have U.S. server look
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 05:59:33 PM »
They would remove JTF.org before they'd remove a Jihadist website.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 06:25:25 PM »

I think that is pushing it a bit far don't think they would
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 06:31:46 PM »

I think that is pushing it a bit far don't think they would

Not now... But I am sorta projecting the next couple years.  Obama is obsessed with the New Media.  He hates us and everything we stand for.  He WILL get the fairness doctrine passed.. and he WILL attempt to extend it to the internet.... and he will put more effort into removing us than the garbage that SHOULD be removed.