Author Topic: JEWS EXPELLED FROM HOUSE IN HEBRON  (Read 732 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
JEWS EXPELLED FROM HOUSE IN HEBRON
« on: December 04, 2008, 08:29:57 AM »
May we have the zachus to see the day when these police as well as barak, olmert and livni are captured by the most vicious moslems and beheaded by dull saws on T.V.    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3633499,00.html     

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1227702412841&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 04:28:19 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: JEWS EVACUATED FROM HOUSE IN HEBRON
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 01:37:13 PM »
May every criminal who participated in this have the evil revisited on them sevenfold.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 02:33:20 PM »
I agree with you Mord. I would love to see the day when Tzipporah Spitzer is dropped into a housing project in Harlem during mating season there. Let a few young black males torture her. Olmerts prostate needs to explode. Awhile back it was reported that he had prostate cancer. His prostate should ignite like a firecracker.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 02:36:10 PM »
I agree with you Mord. I would love to see the day when Tzipporah Spitzer is dropped into a housing project in Harlem during mating season there. Let a few young black males torture her. Olmerts prostate needs to explode. Awhile back it was reported that he had prostate cancer. His prostate should ignite like a firecracker.
:laugh: I think olmert lied he just wanted sympathy  for his political future
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 02:37:55 PM »
Hashem is allowing Olmerts prostate to live while that evil kike smolmert destroys the lives of jews in Yesha and Chevron.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2008, 02:39:09 PM »
Hashem is allowing Olmerts prostate to live while that evil kike smolmert destroys the lives of jews in Yesha and Chevron.
Thats true plus his extremely evil family

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2008, 04:19:06 PM »
May we live to see the day that all the left-wing, secularist, brainwashed Israelis who regard the heroic Hebron Jews as "extremists" and "threats to peace" all lose their homes (and then some).

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: JEWS EXPELLED FROM HOUSE IN HEBRON
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2008, 05:43:14 PM »
May we live to see the day that all the left-wing, secularist, brainwashed Israelis who regard the heroic Hebron Jews as "extremists" and "threats to peace" all lose their homes (and then some).

Amen
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh