Author Topic: Today happened a misunderstanding between me and the butcher  (Read 2871 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Today happened a misunderstanding between me and the butcher
« on: December 04, 2008, 12:07:57 PM »

I said I wanted a two thumbs thick steak. He took the whole piece of meat and put it into the slicer. I was really shocked, but this week beef is very cheap, so I said to him, that I will take the "steak".

I think I will eat only a third of it and will put the rest in the refrigiator.  :)

It has the weight of incredible 980 gramm.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Re: Today happened a misunderstanding between me and the butcher
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 12:40:06 PM »
I would declare Jihad against him, stalk his family and bomb his shop.

Disclaimer:
...just kidding
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 12:41:26 PM »
The meat is not that much

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 12:46:45 PM »

Are you serious? Could you eat it?  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 12:48:28 PM »

I probably could if I was in the mood for steak

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2008, 12:49:20 PM »

Perhaps you will have stomaches after eating.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2008, 12:50:45 PM »

Perhaps you will have stomaches after eating.

Maybe who knows ;D

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2008, 01:02:51 PM »
Look nearly ready my friend:

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2008, 01:03:56 PM »
What seasonings do you put on it?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2008, 01:08:23 PM »

It is black pepper, salt, dried and powdered onion, celery, tymian, basilicum, rosmarin, garlic and mustard grains. And of course a little bit sunflower oil.

:)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2008, 01:47:09 PM »

It is black pepper, salt, dried and powdered onion, celery, tymian, basilicum, rosmarin, garlic and mustard grains. And of course a little bit sunflower oil.

sounds good and looks good
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2008, 01:55:24 PM »

I have heard, that athletes ate before 50 years daily a steak. Do you eat much steak?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2008, 01:56:37 PM »

I have heard, that athletes ate before 50 years daily a steak. Do you eat much steak?

They ate it everyday for the protein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2008, 02:01:26 PM »
Yes very often i love it :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2008, 02:07:44 PM »
when i was young maybe 5 or 7 there was only 1 butcher near my house my mother and grandmother used to take me with them to the butcher.He was a crook my grandmother used to say to him take your big thumb off the scale when you weigh the meat your thumb makes it weigh a pound heavier :laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2008, 02:10:00 PM »
when i was young maybe 5 or 7 there was only 1 butcher near my house my mother and grandmother used to take me with them to the butcher.He was a crook my grandmother used to say to him take your big thumb off the scale when you weigh the meat your thumb makes it weigh a pound heavier :laugh: :laugh:

He he he  :)

Has a steak from the beef a lot of fat?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2008, 02:13:19 PM »

yes a little but it gives it taste

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2008, 02:20:10 PM »

Yes this is true and it tenderizes the beef.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2008, 02:24:23 PM »

Yes this is true and it tenderizes the beef.
true

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2008, 02:29:51 PM »
Did Alf eat steak sometimes too?

My uncle that had a small farm cooked some beef after the home butchering for his shepherd. But he said that barbecued and roasted beef is not good for the stomaches of his dog.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2008, 02:32:35 PM »

My uncle that had a small farm cooked some beef after the home butchering for his shepherd. But he said that barbecued and roasted beef is not good for the stomaches of his dog.
This is true fowl is o.k.,meat is not so good for dogs but once in a while alf gets some.He gobbles it down and is very happy

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2008, 02:59:37 PM »

This is true fowl is o.k.,meat is not so good for dogs but once in a while alf gets some.He gobbles it down and is very happy

Do you cook the meat before you feed it to Alf? My uncle said that warm food agrees the dog better.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2008, 03:01:56 PM »

Do you cook the meat before you feed it to Alf? My uncle said that warm food agrees the dog better.
Yes you should see how fast he eats it and how happy he is :)

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2008, 03:14:24 PM »
The way to a dogs heart is through his stomach.  :::D
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 05:06:14 PM by Pheasant »

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2008, 05:15:52 PM »
Meat is good for you, and animal fat is very good for you, despite what the medical establishment says. They promote a lie about the harm of red meat and animal fat. It's the reverse. One should avoid unsaturated vegetable fat and eat a lot of animal and saturated fat, such as coconut fat. Ever since I cut out carbohydrates and vegetable fats and increased the amount of red meat and animal fat, I started feeling a lot healthier and lost weight.

You can even become completely carnivorus, such as eat only meat and exclude all vegetables and fruit. You won't need any vitamin C. It's another big hoax. Vitamin C does help cure scurvy, it's true. But the cause of scurvy is not the lack of vitamin C.