Author Topic: Guess what You Tube and JTF.ORG have in common!  (Read 705 times)

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
Guess what You Tube and JTF.ORG have in common!
« on: December 04, 2008, 02:37:49 PM »
Both are now banned in Turkey.

JTF for being allegedly racially inflammatory. You Tube apparently for allowing a series of uncensored attacks from Greeks, plus I suspect contributions about the founder of the secular Turkish Repubic, Mustafa Kemal ("Ataturk"), including conclusive evidence that his father was Jewish.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 02:44:37 PM by carreg »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Guess what You Tube and JTF.ORG have in common!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 02:44:18 PM »
Both are now banned in Turkey.

JTF for being allegedly racially inflammatory. You Tube possibly for allowing a series of uncensored contributions about the founder of the secular Turkish Repubic, Mustafa Kemal ("Ataturk"), including conclusive evidence that his father was Jewish.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i heard that about ataturk
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 03:07:05 PM »
Really, JTF is banned there ? I think just the fact that JTF acknowledges the fact that the Turks perpetrated the Armenian genocide is sufficient excuse to be banned in Turkey.   

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 03:10:41 PM »
That's probably the only thing we have in common.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 03:22:55 PM »
Really, JTF is banned there ? I think just the fact that JTF acknowledges the fact that the Turks perpetrated the Armenian genocide is sufficient excuse to be banned in Turkey.   

Yes, banned. I was there yesterday. Not by specific government decree, as with Youtube, but with a silly message about intolerance which pops up when you try to access jtf.org. I suppose that this is the same for all the Turkish internet providers, I couldn't check, but I assume that they share a common list of unacceptable sites. Very few of which, we can safely assume, are Muslim.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2008, 05:52:23 PM »
You have a lot of guts to look up JTF in a Muslim country.  I'd be worried they'd track me down and go Muslim on me...