Author Topic: I would like your thoughts on my JTF logo agenda  (Read 9974 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I would like your thoughts on my JTF logo agenda
« on: March 04, 2007, 09:19:12 PM »
Hey I know I haven't been around much thats cause I been busy with an idea since I was an art graphic major, I am working on several ideas when completed I want you all to give me a judging whether good or bad I don't mind.  But I am working on several layouts for t-shirt ideas, sweatshirt ideas, bumper stickers, posters and banners even caps with a JTF logo.  I will take pictures of each one when I am done and send it out and you all can tell me which you would like and if anyone has suggestions like Jimmy or Yacov how you would like the logo and color even I am welcome to the suggestion and I will continue to work on them. For example on one of them I was thinking of interlocking the Star of David and the Christian cross together wrapped in both the American flag and the Israeli flag saying we will never give up. Just let me know what you think of it and if you want to add anything else I will work on.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: I would like your thoughts on my JTF logo agenda
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 10:21:32 PM »
I am sure your ideas are great but Jews find the Magen David and Cross combo extremely offensive. I can tell you right now no Jew, including myself, would support a org with such a logo.
It brings to mind various attempts to convert Jews to Christianity with claims of the two religions being basically the same.

The flag idea works though.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 10:23:58 PM »
Hey I know I haven't been around much thats cause I been busy with an idea since I was an art graphic major, I am working on several ideas when completed I want you all to give me a judging whether good or bad I don't mind.  But I am working on several layouts for t-shirt ideas, sweatshirt ideas, bumper stickers, posters and banners even caps with a JTF logo.  I will take pictures of each one when I am done and send it out and you all can tell me which you would like and if anyone has suggestions like Jimmy or Yacov how you would like the logo and color even I am welcome to the suggestion and I will continue to work on them. For example on one of them I was thinking of interlocking the Star of David and the Christian cross together wrapped in both the American flag and the Israeli flag saying we will never give up. Just let me know what you think of it and if you want to add anything else I will work on.

The Star of David and the Christian cross will give people the impression that we are a missionary organization. That will turn off a lot of potential supporters who will not understand the message.

The American and Israeli flags, on the other hand, might be interesting.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 02:05:26 AM »
Well as far as the flags go I was thinking like on clothing such as t shirts, sweats and even caps to have the 2 flags together with JTF boldly in front and in the back having the saying "IN YOUR HEART YOU KNOW WE ARE RIGHT AND IN YOUR GUTS YOU KNOW THEY ARE NUTS." But I would like other suggestions if anyone else wants to add cause I also want to try to put together something for posters, bumper stickers and banners.  As far as the Star of David and the Cross goes I was just thinking of the idea of nothing offensive but both united.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Allen-T

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 05:51:08 AM »
I recently had a JTF shirt made up and I posted a thread about how it was getting alot of attention. I just wanted to continue to encourage this idea of getting the JTF website/logo out there on clothing, because I am telling you, NEVER have I ever worn a shirt that gets so many people looking, staring,commenting, etc. I was walking around Lincoln Center yesterday and people seemed to be unable to walk by me without blantantly staring at the shirt. It's an easy URL to remember, who knows how many people are making mental notes of it and checking it out of curiosity? I am wondering if the loud yellow on black is projecting the overall image abit, Masterwolf, maybe keep that in mind when designing your logos. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2007, 11:29:12 AM »
Yes most of all I want to add the website in the front with the in your heart as the motto in the back.. But I also want to come up with stuff for other ideas for posters, banners even a small flag thats smaller then a standard size U.S. flag with the Israeli color of Blue and White for the lettering saying JTF I think I can ask a friend of mine that lives in California she may help in a way this idea... I was thinking of this flag to say JTF in big lettering under it a bit smaller saying JTF.ORG and the U.S. Flag and Israeli Flag Infront of the image of the world like we see at the end of the real islam video on YouTube that Oz put together.  But guys and gals I want everyone to give Ideas maybe I will go to a studio downtown Manhattan a lot of studios are there I use to have one down there but all the freaks there sent me to make a small studio from my place.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2007, 03:28:22 PM »
MasterWolf1 thats brilliant! Its great to have proffessionals doing something for JTF.
I'm making a logo as well ;D It started off, simple, with the Blue Jewish star and then the letters JTF cut out of the american flag and placed  so that the T is in the centre of the star and J and F just outside. It is quite easy to read. However i must admit, after seeing Oz's, i want to try and improve it. I'm doing it on the software, fireworks which is great-macromedia.

Masterwolf1 including the motto at the back of the t-shirts is great. But i suggest not too much writing or different colours. Set against a contrasting background, like black. It would look simple and effectively easy to read. More clear.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2007, 05:48:47 PM »
Chaim doesn't like the idea of a Jewish Star combined with an American Flag. Both can be present but they shouldn't be mixed together.

If you were referring to what i posted, i meant the words JTF in the american flag colours, so they are shapes cut out of it. Then the jewish star seperate in blue. Is that ok, or shall i change it?

Allen-T

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 10:15:03 AM »
Masterwolf1 including the motto at the back of the t-shirts is great. But i suggest not too much writing or different colours. Set against a contrasting background, like black. It would look simple and effectively easy to read. More clear.

I think Sarah is right here, nothing to distract from people quickly seeing the JTF.ORG. The less distractions the more likely people will remember. 

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2007, 10:53:37 AM »

I think Sarah is right here, nothing to distract from people quickly seeing the JTF.ORG. The less distractions the more likely people will remember. 

If possible, I think it should say WWW.JTF.ORG. You would be amazed at how many people think that you cannot access a web site without the WWW, and so they assume that a web site address has to have WWW at the beginning. With the WWW, everyone immediately knows that it's a web address. I know it's harder to fit in more letters when making the logo.

We used to have flyers with the address JTF.ORG, and believe it or not, people would read the flyer and ask us what our web address is. With WWW.JTF.ORG, they know it's a web address.

Allen-T

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2007, 11:45:41 AM »

If possible, I think it should say WWW.JTF.ORG. You would be amazed at how many people think that you cannot access a web site without the WWW, and so they assume that a web site address has to have WWW at the beginning. With the WWW, everyone immediately knows that it's a web address. I know it's harder to fit in more letters when making the logo.

We used to have flyers with the address JTF.ORG, and believe it or not, people would read the flyer and ask us what our web address is. With WWW.JTF.ORG, they know it's a web address.

Good thing we ain't wooing the affirmative action types or I guess you'd need the http:// too!! lol

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2007, 08:50:10 PM »
How about an Israeli flag with a Kahane Star. Here is my shot at one.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2007, 09:00:58 PM »
not bad at all.

not sure how I feel about blue and gold though.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2007, 09:03:16 PM »
Its a nice looking logo I think it may have potential. What I like about it is its crisp and clean. Great for a shirt or jacket logo also. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2007, 11:00:12 PM »
I think it should include a crescent because we're moderates.  :D
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 11:04:25 PM by Jabo »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2007, 04:25:17 PM »
Takebackourtemple, that is great! It complies with JTF's strong connection with Israel however maybe it should imply american connections as well, like Yacov once mentioned. The http// kinda confuses things, www.jtf.org is perfect as it is. I think yours is the best so far.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2007, 07:23:48 PM »
Takebackourtemple, that is great! It complies with JTF's strong connection with Israel however maybe it should imply american connections as well, like Yacov once mentioned. The http// kinda confuses things, www.jtf.org is perfect as it is. I think yours is the best so far.

I give anyone permission to modify it. I'm probably best keeping it simple, but here is one attempt. The other is to use red, white and blue stripes instead of blue one. We are still probably best just keeping it as simple as Israel and Kahane.

REMOVED BECAUSE IT WAS A BAD IDEA.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 07:18:29 AM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2007, 07:38:16 PM »

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2007, 07:38:41 PM »
Why the hell do we have the flags of other nations? Meir Kahane ZTL would NOT approve.

shimonchaim

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2007, 08:59:04 PM »
i agree this is not a league of nations. there should be 2 logos one with the us flag and southern flag and the other with the flag of israel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2007, 10:03:25 PM »
Why the hell do we have the flags of other nations? Meir Kahane ZTL would NOT approve.

I was just brainstorming. I agree that the first attempt was better and agree that the second one is flawed. Sarah had requested that I add something to reflect the US. Knowing that we have supportors like her from all around the world, I decided to represent other nations which also suffer from muslim terrorism. I thought the concept of being a light onto all nations might work. After thinking that the Japanese took the axis side during WWII, I see that was a bad mistake. I wanted to represent Asia though.

All,

Please submit your images that might make potential logos.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2007, 12:30:04 AM »
Like I said, I was ok with the first logo. However, the U.S. flag does not belong. It's too Irv Rubin-esque and JTF should distinguish itself as much as possible from those clowns. We all agree that America is important, but it is not our immediate fight. Actually, it is not our fight at all. It is the fight of the righteous gentiles because ultimately they will be the ones who restore glory back to the once-proud nation. The best thing we can do is support them from BEHIND the 'banner' of Kahanism.

JTF supports the righteous gentiles, but we must never allow ourselves to be perceived as pandering to them. 
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 12:33:44 AM by Jabo »

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2007, 12:53:45 AM »

JTF supports the righteous gentiles, but we must never allow ourselves to be perceived as pandering to them. 

I agree with Jabo on this.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2007, 01:04:23 AM »
Actually what I was thinking was like my icon you see under my user name for the forum the 2 flags waving proudly in the air as the graphic itself with this behind it or something simular as in the both nations coming together to fight the same fight. For good people and to stomp on the evil. With the Star and Cross in the background.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2007, 01:07:53 AM »
And this with it or within the simular idea in this nature