Author Topic: We heard of Black Rage all these years, when do we get Whitey rage?  (Read 643 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
After this abomination can I say I have white rage? We always here about black rage. I got Whitey rage.   They have black history month but, I never seen anyone say we got white history month. I got white rage, let them try to whine about what I have to say about all this. I will blame it on white rage, I feel oppressed by the dark skins.

We had jig rage all these years I want to be in honkey rage.  We all should have marches saying "Da bruddah is holding us down" Hey! 2 can play that game now!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: We heard of Black Rage all these years, when do we get Whitey rage?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 10:23:56 PM »
Just tonight I went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things and there was a black woman at the service desk sitting in a chair and talking about how she had fallen on the floor. The clerk asked her several times if she was ok and she kept saying yes she was fine. The black then said she didn't see any oil or water or anything she could have slipped on. Then she proceeded to say maybe she slipped on a french fry close to the McDonalds inside the store. lol

The clerk helping her was trying not to laugh and handed the black paperwork to fill out. The black woman stood up to take the paperwork then sat down again quickly.

I wanted to say something in some strong terms, but I figured it wasn't worth a violent chimpout.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: We heard of Black Rage all these years, when do we get Whitey rage?
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 10:26:48 PM »
Now that we have Obama, I want to know what will be the reason for self hating stupid whites to feel "guilty" about.  None of us owned a slave.  I have no guilt and refuse to have these people pull this on us.  When will whitey have his backbone and say this is more then enough?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!