Author Topic: EVIL U.N Pushing for global gay rights  (Read 3467 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: EVIL U.N Pushing for global gay rights
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2008, 01:22:59 AM »
Homosexuality used to be classed as the same type of mental disorder as pedophilia. They're both sexual paraphilias and disordered. The difference is only that homosexuality is generally seen as between consenting adults while pedophilia involves rape by definition.

Statistically... a Homo is FAR more likely to be a pedophile... HOWEVER!!!  many are not... and its not a fair stereotype.

I would agree that it's not something that most of them engage in. My point was that they are in the same category of mental illness. Homosexuality was declared to not be a mental illness for political reasons.

I wonder sometimes how common it is..

I know two people - males - that in their childhood had a liason with a female pedophile.. They consider themselves lucky. One of those people counts it as his greatest success with a girl(though he didn't have to work for it), the other one gets all the girls anyway, he met her years later in a nightclub, though she ran away when he tried to introduce himself and she recognised him.

But I wonder then how many more boys must get messed with by male pedophiles.  Of course they don't brag about it, they often don't tell anybody and nobody finds out.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2008, 01:31:00 AM »
Homosexuality used to be classed as the same type of mental disorder as pedophilia. They're both sexual paraphilias and disordered. The difference is only that homosexuality is generally seen as between consenting adults while pedophilia involves rape by definition.

Statistically... a Homo is FAR more likely to be a pedophile... HOWEVER!!!  many are not... and its not a fair stereotype.

I would agree that it's not something that most of them engage in. My point was that they are in the same category of mental illness. Homosexuality was declared to not be a mental illness for political reasons.

I wonder sometimes how common it is..

I know two people - males - that in their childhood had a liason with a female pedophile.. They consider themselves lucky. One of those people counts it as his greatest success with a girl(though he didn't have to work for it), the other one gets all the girls anyway, he met her years later in a nightclub, though she ran away when he tried to introduce himself and she recognised him.

But I wonder then how many more boys must get messed with by male pedophiles.  Of course they don't brag about it, they often don't tell anybody and nobody finds out.

We're dancing on thin ice with that topic, of course boys who have been molested by pedophiles will not talk about it, would you? That's something very emotional and disturbing to go through, lets leave it at that.

Pedophiles are very sick people and we have to pass laws to keep them locked up, why does a pedophile only serve 3-5 years for molesting a child? How deleted up is that? Then they are released in society again? Sure they register as a sex offender but hell, Roman Polanski just won a fricken award for crying out loud.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 02:19:03 AM by White Israelite »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2008, 02:15:40 AM »
<snip>

We're dancing on thin ice with that topic, of course boys who have been molested by pedophiles will not talk about it, would you? That's something very emotional and disturbing to go through, lets leave it at that.

from what I wrote, I think it's clear, I said many wouldn't

Pedophiles are very sick people and we have to pass laws that actually involve prosecution against these people,

obviously they are sick, we have laws, are you drunk?

why does a pedophile only serve 3-5 years for molesting a child? How deleted up is that? Then they are released in society again? Sure they register as a sex offender but hell, Roman Polanski just won a fricken award for crying out loud.

glad you're not drunk!

maybe the politicians are though..

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2008, 02:17:47 AM »
<snip>

from what I wrote, I think it's clear, I said many wouldn't

Pedophiles are very sick people and we have to pass laws that actually involve prosecution against these people,

are you drunk?

<snip>

I'm tired, we need to pass laws that keep pedophiles locked up, not released after a couple of years and get to live their life as a registered sex offender in regular society.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2008, 02:37:17 AM »
UN should be branched off and shifted to Makha and Mahadina. Then may almighty repeat Sodom and Gomorrah.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2008, 03:18:36 AM »
Speaking of sending filth pedophiles to prison (where they are met with  >:( by the other inmates)

Bobby Jindal advocates and has signed legislation which prescribes CASTRATION for sex offenders in his state of Louisiana.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=68042

Also, I have heard that victims of homosexual pedophiles often grow up to have homosexual tendencies.  I did not know whether this was credible or not until a homosexual friend of mine, while drunk confided his personal story to me.
Well, who knows.  All I know is that I HATE those who hurt children.
aka Someone Else