Author Topic: EVIL U.N Pushing for global gay rights  (Read 3475 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
EVIL U.N Pushing for global gay rights
« on: December 09, 2008, 04:03:17 PM »
It never ceases to amaze me that the UN, an organization I was indoctrinated as a youth to believe was an organization created for spreading goodness in the world, is actually an agent of the forces of evil. Once again the UN is taking time away from bashing Israel and Jews to support the agenda of the gays.

Look at this story:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,464245,00.html

Vatican Under Fire for Opposing U.N. Declaration on Sexual Rights

Tuesday , December 09, 2008
By Joseph Abrams

Journalists and activist groups are blasting the Vatican for what they say is its "grotesque" opposition to a U.N. declaration on gay rights — even though only a small collection of countries has supported the measure.

The Roman Catholic Church is facing a barrage of protests and searing editorials for opposing a French-sponsored decree that calls for an end to discrimination based on sexual or gender identity. The U.N. hopes to abolish summary executions, arbitrary arrests and "the deprivation of economic, social and cultural rights" of gays.

The Church's opposition to the measure has enraged gay-rights activists, who are mobilizing nationwide protests at Catholic sites in Italy. Members of Italy's largest gay-rights group, Arcigay, gathered inside the Vatican on Saturday, hanging nooses around their necks as they accused the Church of being an "accomplice in the martyrdom" of homosexuals.

• Click here to see photos from the protests.

At issue for the Church are a few phrases placed in the document by its French drafters and readily approved of by the European Union, which has unanimously sponsored it. Nations may add their signatures, but they cannot vote against it. There is no debate and no rewriting of the declaration.

The Vatican worries that provisions in the document — the emphasis on "social and cultural rights" — could be used to pressure countries to embrace gay marriage, which the Catholic Church rejects.

The Vatican's permanent observer at the U.N., Archbishop Celestino Migliore, announced the Holy See's opposition in an interview with a French Catholic news service. "States which do not recognize same-sex unions as 'matrimony' will be pilloried and made an object of pressure," he said.

The Vatican is hardly alone in opposing the declaration — as of Tuesday, 54 nations had signed it, which means the Holy See is currently keeping company with close to three-quarters of the 192 member-states in the General Assembly who have not signed on. France expects more countries to join when the declaration is formally put before the assembly on Dec. 18.

But critics have seized upon the Church, assailing it for not taking a stronger stance on rights for gay men and women. "I find it very disturbing that the Vatican ... is not willing to speak out about LGBT people being jailed or being tortured," said Scott Long, director of the Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender Rights program at Human Rights Watch.

An editorial in the Italian daily La Stampa called the Vatican's reasoning "grotesque," while La Repubblica said the Vatican's stance "leaves one dumbstruck." Before its protest at the Vatican, Arcigay told FOXNews.com that it hopes to pressure the 2,000-year-old body to change its doctrine on homosexuality.

"We hope the demonstration ... changes a bit the stance of the Church and the question of homosexuals," said Fabrizio Marazzo, president of the Rome chapter of Arcigay.

Catholic groups say the protests and editorials are part of a campaign to silence the Church on issues where it is considered politically incorrect.

"The fact that there are people who want to silence the Church is disturbing. If people want to disagree with the Church it's one thing, but when you start this kind of name-calling it is intended to have a chilling effect," said Susan Fani, a spokeswoman for the Catholic League.

The Vatican won't have an official say inside the U.N., where it lacks an official seat — though it is signatory to some human rights treaties and its influence is widely felt.

"[Vatican opposition] does have an effect — you can see this across Latin America, where the Vatican is enormously influential with governments and within society," said Long. "That silence without violence has an effect: it makes people feel that they can go on doing what they want."

France, the sponsoring nation, has been much quieter on the dustup.

"We're not surprised by [Vatican opposition]," said Axel Cruau, spokesman for the French delegation to the U.N. "We don't want to engage in some sort of fight with the [Vatican office]," he said, noting that the declaration "will not itself create new rights … it will empower people to do things.

"We thought it was important to launch [the declaration] because homosexuality is still a crime in quite a few countries," he told FOXNews.com. "It's more than a shame — it's unacceptable."

To anyone sitting in jail for the crime of homosexuality, the U.N. declaration is worth about as much as the paper it's printed on. It's a non-binding and toothless statement that lacks the force of international law, though human rights groups hope it will be a step toward binding laws.

Dozens of member-states at the U.N. do not grant even basic human rights to homosexuals, and rights watchers estimate that between 80 and 90 nations have laws against homosexual conduct.

Saudi Arabia and Nigeria, which will sit on the U.N. Human Rights Council in 2009, both prescribe the death penalty for gays. And Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh and Burkina Faso, which will get seats on the council in the next three years, all punish homosexuals with jail.

"It's kind of a general issue with the Human Rights Council that a lot of human rights violators still get to sit in its seats," Long told FOXNews.com. "That's a running problem."

HOMOSEXUALITY is an abomination before the L-rd. There is nothing the UN can do to change that. And there is nothing the UN can do to stop Israel from attaining the goals which Hashem has set before it.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: EVIL U.N Pushing for global gay rights
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 04:06:31 PM »
I don't get it....anyone and everyone has the right to be gay...they can go to the bedroom and be as gay as they want to be.  We simply say it's not healthy and actually a sin.

So I don't get this "gay rights" mentality.  Each person is the master of their decisions. If they feel the need to be gay, they ahve the freewill to act gay...what rights are needed for that?  What dummies!!! and a waste of time and energy...there a people dying in Darfur and Africa...why can't the UN help them!? 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 04:11:07 PM »
The majority of faggots have no morals, a good chunk of them are pedophiles as well. Just watch dateline NBC how many fags get caught trying to meet underage males.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 04:35:51 PM »
The majority of faggots have no morals, a good chunk of them are pedophiles as well. Just watch dateline NBC how many fags get caught trying to meet underage males.

Ive been saying to everyone that the next taboo which will go down will be pedophilia... Heck, they claim they are born that way, and who are "WE" to say it is wrong... Only because Hashem said it in his Holy Torah is it a part of our moral codes... And the next one to go after that will be legalizing bestiality because hey, who are we to say what is right and wrong...

We are on that slippery slope right now...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 05:52:30 PM »
tolerate gays => expect Sodom and Gomora
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 06:42:37 PM »

Ive been saying to everyone that the next taboo which will go down will be pedophilia... Heck, they claim they are born that way, and who are "WE" to say it is wrong... Only because Hashem said it in his Holy Torah is it a part of our moral codes... And the next one to go after that will be legalizing bestiality because hey, who are we to say what is right and wrong...

Muman I agree with you 100% on this. Open pedophilia is on the way. Imagine one of those leftist sitcoms or movies. There will be an 11 year old girl and a 19 year old man as characters and there will be a whole drama about how people are trying to keep them from loving one another. Society isn't ready for that kind of stuff yet, thank G-d, but it's coming soon to a theater near you.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 07:37:33 PM »
I am opposed to gays being arrested or worse, executed.  Are you guys for these things?  In western societies, gays have all of the rights they are entitled to.  But in some islamic countries, they are hanged publicly.  I can't go along with that.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 07:42:24 PM »
I am opposed to gays being arrested or worse, executed.  Are you guys for these things?  In western societies, gays have all of the rights they are entitled to.  But in some islamic countries, they are hanged publicly.  I can't go along with that.

I don't think they should be killed in America but I do think they need to be seen as what they are, mentally ill.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2008, 08:06:07 PM »

Yes. It's one of the Mitzvot Bnei Noah that non-Jews have to keep (but I'm talking about eventually what should happen in countries).

And also it is also true that some (maybe many) are born that way, BUT it is not an excuse. I talked aboout this in the past (taking the info from Rabbis of-course), but every action, and sin causes the sin to be repeated over and over again, their Tikkun (rectification) is not to do it. If they have to suffer then they have to suffer, but what's not allowed is not allowed.
  And anyway they can be the best people towards others that does not matter. What matter's is if or not they are doing something that is forbidden by G-d to all- and that is doing homosexual acts.
  What is even worse is when they are out of the closet and open about it, and having society accept them. Not only are they destroying themselves, but they are also destroying society, causing divine anger to go agains't societies which allow, promote and tolerate this crap and have things like "gay marriage", it means that sciety doesn't care about this and about what G-d says is wrong.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2008, 08:40:43 PM »

Yes. It's one of the Mitzvot Bnei Noah that non-Jews have to keep (but I'm talking about eventually what should happen in countries).

And also it is also true that some (maybe many) are born that way, BUT it is not an excuse. I talked aboout this in the past (taking the info from Rabbis of-course), but every action, and sin causes the sin to be repeated over and over again, their Tikkun (rectification) is not to do it. If they have to suffer then they have to suffer, but what's not allowed is not allowed.
  And anyway they can be the best people towards others that does not matter. What matter's is if or not they are doing something that is forbidden by G-d to all- and that is doing homosexual acts.
  What is even worse is when they are out of the closet and open about it, and having society accept them. Not only are they destroying themselves, but they are also destroying society, causing divine anger to go agains't societies which allow, promote and tolerate this crap and have things like "gay marriage", it means that sciety doesn't care about this and about what G-d says is wrong.

I am opposed to gay marriage.  The very concept is ridiculous to me.  I am however, in favour of pretty much every other civil right for gays.  It doesn't mean I have to like homosexuality.  I don't.  I disapprove of gays showing overt affection for each other, but it's not up to me to tell them what to do.  I guess I'm just not sure what everyone here is advocating.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2008, 08:50:21 PM »

I am opposed to gay marriage.  The very concept is ridiculous to me.  I am however, in favour of pretty much every other civil right for gays.  It doesn't mean I have to like homosexuality.  I don't.  I disapprove of gays showing overt affection for each other, but it's not up to me to tell them what to do.  I guess I'm just not sure what everyone here is advocating.

Essentially, we do not condone homosexuality. We especially despise pride in homosexuality.  With that being said, what is done in the privacy of one's bedroom is another story.  We still hate homosexuality even in the privacy of one's home. It is a sin and it is unhealthy in so many more ways than one.

At the same time, if someone were decent, our duty is to be compassionate to him/her but at the same time tell him/her that these behaviors are very inappropriate and guide them with love and not hate.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2008, 09:08:57 PM »

Essentially, we do not condone homosexuality. We especially despise pride in homosexuality.  With that being said, what is done in the privacy of one's bedroom is another story.  We still hate homosexuality even in the privacy of one's home. It is a sin and it is unhealthy in so many more ways than one.

At the same time, if someone were decent, our duty is to be compassionate to him/her but at the same time tell him/her that these behaviors are very inappropriate and guide them with love and not hate.

I agree with all of that, and I can understand the Church opposing this bill.  They are worried that it may lead to gay marriage.  It is a legitimate concern.  And this UN draft won't be worth much to gays in Iran or Saudi Arabia, so I don't really see the point of it.  I would like to see gay people at least make an attempt at a good life, with real marriage, children, and so on.  I would like them to recognize that there are things that are more important than their own particular, selfish, sexual desires.  I'd wager that if a gay person set aside his own "orientation", and raised a family, and lived to see his children and grandchildren grow to be decent, responsible people, he would think at the end of his life that he made the right choice.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2008, 10:56:36 PM »
If the U.N. just focuses on ensuring that gays don't end up hanging on the gallows... like in Iran... then thats fine.

But once the U.N. tries to manipulate cultural norms, such as marriage or parenting... then they are crossing the line.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2008, 11:11:52 PM »

Muman, it's already under way. While I don't agree with sex offender laws (I think all pedophiles should be executed or imprisoned), I hate pedophiles and rapists with a passion, HOWEVER, I am VERY aware of pedophile activist groups and their tricks.

These people are manipulative sons of a deleted, they know how to work minors and gain their trust, they even claim to be "good people" who just want their right to express sexuality and abolish age of consent laws, they claim that sex offenders are targetted by violence, they compare themselves to Jews in Nazi Germany, they call people who oppose them as witchburners and try to use terms to make themselves appear as victims and outcast by society. These are called "Child Lovers", that's the political term, or for more information "Boy Lovers" "Girl Lovers", they are sick bastards.

You can read all about them at http://www.wikisposure.com , I post on the perverted-justice forums and I have done work as a vigilante before (not with perverted-justice), I even took down Patrick Kelly (a pedophile activist in Canada) and his website/forum, I worked with the webhost to forward his entire archived website to federal law enforcement and there was kiddie porn on their webserver, 3 people were arrested for crimes against children, one conviction because I was able to pull that site off line.

Pedophiles are a real danger because they are making headway in Europe and as we all know, the US is always a step behind.

While it's true that some people end up as sex offenders who shouldn't be, it's very easy to become a sex offender merely accidently clicking a link or accepting a trojan, that doesn't mean we should lower our guard to true pedophiles and people who commit crimes.

Homosexuals and pedophiles march together for their "so called" rights, they are the same people.

This is my stance on homosexuality, I don't care what they do in their home, but it should be considered a form of "demoralizing society" for public actions like marching around with shirts that say "proud to be gay" or men kissing in public. As a webhost, I refuse to host any pedophile or homosexual rights communities.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2008, 11:33:57 PM »
What does pedophilia have to do with homosexuality?  I have never read about any such correlation.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2008, 11:38:57 PM »
What does pedophilia have to do with homosexuality?  I have never read about any such correlation.

It's true 100 percent, a good chunk of pedophiles who want to have sex with young boys claim their homosexuals, it's all a political agenda. They are conditioning society to accept homosexuality to be with their lovers, the next step is age of consent. They are seducing society to accept their perverted behavior and tolerate it.

Homosexuals even march with pedophiles in San Francisco like NAMBLA.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2008, 11:49:29 PM »

It's true 100 percent, a good chunk of pedophiles who want to have sex with young boys claim their homosexuals, it's all a political agenda. They are conditioning society to accept homosexuality to be with their lovers, the next step is age of consent. They are seducing society to accept their perverted behavior and tolerate it.

I just looked up NAMBLA.  That's revolting.  Now NAMBLA claims to be a homosexual organization but the gay and lesbian alliance have condemned them.  It seems to me that gays are put off by pedophilia also. 

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2008, 11:51:51 PM »

I just looked up NAMBLA.  That's revolting.  Now NAMBLA claims to be a homosexual organization but the gay and lesbian alliance have condemned them.  It seems to me that gays are put off by pedophilia also. 

http://wikisposure.com/Special:Search?search=homosexual&go=Go

Pick from just a small sample of homosexuals who are pedophiles.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2008, 11:58:12 PM »
Want to see how disgusting pedophiles are? They use OUR suffering to promote their agendas, look at this garbage, these are quotes from a pro pedophile activist site.

Comparing Pedophiles to Jews
“    What red blooded American would stick up for a sex offender? And, what Arian blooded Nazi would stick up for a Jew? If you think there is a difference, then think again.    ”
--Joseph Duncan III
“    Antis ARE the 'New Nazis' CL s are the "New jews"

Posted by RavenSA on 2007-June-27 10:53:11, Wednesday In reply to Do these anti-ped actvists consider themselves posted by Komerat on 2007-June-27 08:05:10, Wednesday I've been saying this in real life and under assumed identities for well over 5 years, back before the "antis" were called antis.

I think it is an inevitable fact that as pedophiles are more and more persecuted we will fit better and better into the mold of the persecuted minority, more and more into the shoes of suffering that have been filled by others in our position: Jews, Blacks, etc. And as the antis adopt more and more radical tactics against us they will fit better and better into the shoes of persecutor, of which the Nazi is the prime example.

At what point will this terrorism against us cease? I'm not sure, but already our legacy has already been written, we can read it in the history books by simply inserting Pedophile for Jew.
   ”

[7]

“    Fortunately, it's worse than you think.

Posted by Dylan Thomas on 2007-May-20 04:29:34, Sunday In reply to Boylovers and the Final Solution posted by Curtis on 2007-May-19 23:17:37, Saturday You write, "One wants to say, 'No, no, it's not that bad.' And it isn't--yet." But I will maintain now that it really is that bad--and, in fact, worse; I think you're significantly underestimating the scope of the problem. Not because of a flaw in your analysis--I don't think I've ever found an actual flaw in your analyses--but instead because of a frame error that surrounds your analysis.

The first decade of the twenty-first century isn't the 1930s. That may seem like an obvious thing to say, but it has several not-so-obvious consequences. One of which is that the accouterments necessary to execute a systematic extermination of a subpopulation in the 30s are significantly different now. We might say, "It's not as bad yet because we still don't have concentration camps... or gas chambers... or yellow stars..." but that would be wrong. We do have all of those things. We just don't call them by those names.

Aside from the actual number of murders to which The Holocaust aspired, I don't think one can name any element of Nazi extermination of the Jews that is not already present in our current situation. The reason concentration camps haven't been explicitly built is because they're merely being piggybacked on a pre-existing penal and mental health system. The reason why gold stars aren't necessary is because modern technology allows a different type of identity branding. It wasn't possible for Hitler's Nazis to simply glance at a computer connected to the main database and know instantly if the person in front of them was Jew; today, that is possible with sex offenders: the actual physical badge isn't necessary. And the reason why six million murders haven't happened is precisely because The Holocaust already happened. People instinctively know better, in the post-modern world, than to invite comparison by repeating history so overtly. We must make a show of living in more enlightened times, so instead of gas chambers and ovens, we have instead Death Lite: a permanent removal from the world of interpersonal influence. Unlike Jews, we don't have to be killed to be eliminated; we can be eliminated by various other means including permanent incarceration, permanent labeling (thus eliminated from the job market, the housing market, the political arena, and of course parenting; like Ralph Ellison's invisible man, the inability to leave a mark is in itself a form of death, a subsociety of walking ghosts) and the far more insidious self-elimination through the obvious suicide and the less-obvious therapy, behavior modification, self-imposed isolation and lifelong secrecy.

So don't ask yourself, "How many boylovers have been murdered like the Jews were murdered?" That's asking a 30s question in a 00s world. Instead, ask your self, "How many boylovers have ceased to exist in a way which would enable them to be boylovers?" Have people like our own hyacinth--who reminds us that he has no boys in his life and never will--already, in fact, been through the gas chamber? Yes, I concede, the fact we're not actually dead means that the tragedy is nowhere near comparable to that of The Holocaust. But are the consequences for the population nonetheless the same--a successful elimination?

A colleague of mine believes that boylovers can continue successfully being boylovers even in today's persecution simply by quietly living their lives and loving their boys--that a political aspect to boylove isn't necessary because really, all we need is to love the actual boy and if society can't handle that, they simply don't need to know. But at the same time the rest of us debate the utilitarian calculus: if I love a boy and we do get caught, since I chose to do that knowing how society is, aren't I partly responsible for the consequences that boy has to suffer? I may not have done him the harm, but I put him in harm's way: I knew what would happen if we got caught. To believe that having a quiet relationship between me and my boy is sufficient ignores the very lesson learned by the boy about the significance of keeping quiet. By painting boylove as harmful, society has made boylove harmful. The "quiet relationship" is itself part of the Death Lite, with collateral damage. Those who subscribe to this philosophy may need to investigate whether or not they've already been exterminated, and are merely taking a boy or two with them as they go. (There's a big asterisk here--it's a topic in itself and the reality is not this black and white. But framing it that way may provide some reference points for the shades of gray.)

I've saved the punchline, though. There's something that gives this situation its own brand of volatility, something impossible to compare with The Holocaust. That fundamental difference is that Hitler believed that Jews were a threat to the economy, politics, power and stability of his nation. And he was wrong. He was a simple lunatic with an obsession and the power to carry it out on a grand scale.

In contrast, while no one actually posits that boylovers are a threat to the economy, politics, power and stability of modern society--merely a threat to the children--if someone were to say that about boylovers, he'd be very different from Hitler in one important aspect: he would be right. And that's why I can make the odd statement that fortunately, it's worse than you think.

The majority of the hysteria against us, as with the Jews, is a generated hysteria. Anyone who takes time to research the actual numbers--everything from recidivism rates to intrafamilial molestations to stranger abductions to metaresearch trends--can't help but reach the conclusion that the fear does not correspond to the threat. One possible reason for this--the one to which I subscribe--is that this is explained by the recognition that pedophilia in itself is not the threat (that is, as I've always said, anti-pedophile hysteria is not about sex, and those who dedicate their efforts to convincing people that pedophiles are good people really and sex isn't harmful are misguided in their focus). The real threat is something else--something pedophiles represent, something they bring in their wake independent of whether or not they ever have sex with a child. And while most people hate pedophiles because they've swallowed the party line--they really believe that we "destroy the souls" of children--someone, somewhere, knows the truth.

Someone knew how to exploit Adam Walsh. Someone knew how to exploit JonBenét Ramsey. Someone is spinning Madeleine McCann even as we speak. Is this a conspiracy theory? No. I doubt very much these respective "someones" are receiving common instructions beyond what their own professional journals tell them. But they don't believe their own stories, either; they know that Walshes and Ramseys and McCanns are once-a-decade rarities that don't represent the reality of the pedophile menace (if indeed pedophiles were even involved in these cases, something not conclusively demonstrated in any of them). There's no coordinated conspiracy to protect post-industrial society from the revolution boylovers represent. But these people know they are justified in responding to the threat as though it were a threat to state, not person. In much the same way as the Jews were treated as a threat to state.

And we are. In the abstract--if you accept that governments have a will to survive the same as people--they are perfectly justified in this Persecution. If they don't eliminate us now, they may not get the opportunity later. In that, not building gas chambers is the biggest mistake they've made. One which I intend to exploit fully, should I still be around when the moment comes. The fact that the oppression has become so insufferable is my biggest source of optimism because I have faith in human nature, and I believe that people who have nothing left to lose will act like people who have nothing left to lose. I'll even print up t-shirts that say, "You should have gassed us when you had the chance."

Hitler's Holocaust set the chain of events in motion which led to the current nation of Israel. And they didn't start out as a threat; they were a regular population of human beings, as peaceful as any other when left to live their own lives. But we were a threat from the very beginning. Our existence is anathema to industrial-based governments. So I won't settle for a small coastal nation like Israel; my price is something much larger. The United States will do for starters, with option to expand. And I express my sincere appreciation to current administrations worldwide for creating my army for me.

(This, I think, is the most fun I ever have with you, Curtis: you are brilliant at setting up the analysis, and observing the potential consequences... but you've always hesitated at the very end, as though you may be a little uncomfortable with what it really means if your analysis turns out to be correct. But if you're going to use a historical metaphor, why not use the whole thing? Why end with, "I really don't know"? Why not admit outright, "The last time this happened, nations fell, new nations rose, new weapons were invented and the Jews were by no means the only ones who died in the millions"? It's a philosophical analysis. Of course we could be wrong. But I'll bet you two fives and a ten that we're not.)

Source http://wikisposure.com/The_Persecution_Delusion

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2008, 12:00:44 AM »

http://wikisposure.com/Special:Search?search=homosexual&go=Go

Pick from just a small sample of homosexuals who are pedophiles.

It's difficult for me to think rationally about this.  This is so disgusting.  I'm going to see if I can find a scientific analysis on this.  I'm reluctant to connect the gay community with pedophilia, because I don't think that there is anything more immoral than that.  To connect gays with pedophilia without evidence is something that I am unwilling to do.  But I would like to know.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2008, 12:07:55 AM »

They have already started to push that...

Did you hear of the boy/man society? or something like that? yeah, sick..
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2008, 12:22:15 AM »

It's difficult for me to think rationally about this.  This is so disgusting.  I'm going to see if I can find a scientific analysis on this.  I'm reluctant to connect the gay community with pedophilia, because I don't think that there is anything more immoral than that.  To connect gays with pedophilia without evidence is something that I am unwilling to do.  But I would like to know.

What is a twink?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twink_(gay_slang)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2008, 12:54:50 AM »
Homosexuality used to be classed as the same type of mental disorder as pedophilia. They're both sexual paraphilias and disordered. The difference is only that homosexuality is generally seen as between consenting adults while pedophilia involves rape by definition.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2008, 01:07:41 AM »
Homosexuality used to be classed as the same type of mental disorder as pedophilia. They're both sexual paraphilias and disordered. The difference is only that homosexuality is generally seen as between consenting adults while pedophilia involves rape by definition.

Statistically... a Homo is FAR more likely to be a pedophile... HOWEVER!!!  many are not... and its not a fair stereotype.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2008, 01:10:48 AM »

Statistically... a Homo is FAR more likely to be a pedophile... HOWEVER!!!  many are not... and its not a fair stereotype.

I would agree that it's not something that most of them engage in. My point was that they are in the same category of mental illness. Homosexuality was declared to not be a mental illness for political reasons.