Author Topic: Why do gays want to marry? There can only be one reason.  (Read 1902 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Why do gays want to marry? There can only be one reason.
« on: December 10, 2008, 01:37:27 AM »
I'm not sure about the laws of each individual state, but this is my interpretation of the gay marriage issue.

In some states (don't ask me which) gay people are afforded every right that married couples are afforded, but they cannot be defined as legally married.  Two gay individuals who live together are seen as common law spouses, regardless of their official status.  The question of gay marriage comes down to one basic premise.  It is this premise that you can realize what their motives are.

Here is the question for gay couples:  "If you were afforded every legal right of married couples, including tax breaks, and everything else that married couples can benefit from, but the state refused to define your relationship as a "marriage", would that satisfy you?

If they say yes, then that goes to show that all they want is the same legal and civil rights as married couples.  However, I would bet that most gay couples would not accept this.  The greater issue for these people is that the very concept of marriage be re-defined.  Why is this important to them?  Because of their political beliefs (mostly the radical Left), gays and Leftists in general, seek to dismantle anything traditional or sacred.  In a nutshell, they are trying to bring society down to their level.

There can be no other explanation for this.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Why do gays want to marry? There can only be one reason.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 02:25:15 AM »
I think you nailed this topic on its head. I wrote just about the same thing on my blog when I was campaigning to pass Prop 8 which kept marriage between a man and a woman. I argued that Marriage is sacred because it is defined as a union between a man and woman for the purpose which Hashem created us. It is not a convenient name for a relationship between people of the same sex. What ever that is called it is not marriage and there is no reason on earth to change the definition.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 02:29:44 AM »
They want to break old conservative traditions because they *can* under our current system, and they want to slowly condition society to be more accepting of their disgusting standards for the long term.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 03:06:32 AM »
I agree.  What else can it be but another manifestation of anti- Judeo-Christian values?
Nobody is stopping them from doing whatEVER filth they want to do with each other.
They want to break down values/rules and want to be somehow legitimized.

It is NOT about wanting to get married.  They can have their fake ceremonies all they want, and put rings on each other all they want.  (And then get 'divorced' as well, because we all know fidelity is NOT a priority for these people).

Really, whatever.  Losers who should spend their energy constructively elsewhere.
Cry me a river, :'( homosexuals.

WHY DON'T THEY THROW FITS AND PROTEST IRAN'S TREATMENT OF HOMOSEXUALS?
If they are about fighting for "rights" perhaps the right to LIVE is more important than whether a slip of paper is certified by the government of not.

Homosexuals in the US can basically be married, live together, print up a certificate on their computer, ask some "religious" leader to officiate a "ceremony" engage in WHATEVER THEY WANT in their bedrooms and elsewhere.  WHAT ARE THEY PROTESTING FOR?  (For what the previous posters have said)

But again, rather than mailing white powder (intended to be mistaken for anthrax) to Mormon churches/temples?, for example, to terrorize those they think voted for prop 8, they should HOP ON A PLANE AND GO TO IRAN TO FIGHT FOR THE frequently EXECUTED Iranians, who are killed on suspicion of being homosexual.

>:(
aka Someone Else

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 09:29:47 AM »
I met a gay guy that was against same-sex marriage, also I think it was Steve Malzberg that had a gay person that was against it... but these are incredibly rare cases. Zachor, you're absolutely right.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 01:03:55 PM »
Remember, their heads are so screwed up that they consider any traditional marriage to be a form of oppression, (because men are oppressive to women in their opinion).  They consider any sex between a man and a woman to be rape.  (I'm not making this up).  They consider male oppression of women and straight people's oppression of gay people to be so pervasive, that the only way to change this is to tear down any social institution that promotes social inequity.  What better target to attack therefore, than the most patriarchal and oppressive and regressive social institution of all?

The gays don't really wish to be married.  Just like several years ago, the gays didn't really want to serve in the military.  Their motives are to make these institutions worthless.  Then there will be equality.

Since equality is the goal, it is worth noting what equality is an essential aspect of.  Equality is the unifying and essential aspect of communism.  Therefore equality is 180 degrees in opposition to what we value--freedom.  Freedom is the essence of democracy.

Since equality is opposed to freedom, and those who advocate for gay marriage are advocating for equality, it can be said that the gay marriage movement is a part of a greater plot to impose communism in the west.  The gay marriage people are not fools, they are communist subversives. (*maybe some of the gay marriage people are just fools, but the leaders of this movement are communists). 

After the collapse of the Soviet Union, many of us here in America made the fatal mistake of thinking that we were now safe from communism.  I hope we wake up to this threat again.  It is very real.

Conclusion:  Those who advocate for gay marriage, do so under the guise of "gay rights".  However, this movement is really just one part of a greater attempt to impose communism in the west. 

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2008, 03:28:17 PM »
I met a gay guy that was against same-sex marriage, also I think it was Steve Malzberg that had a gay person that was against it... but these are incredibly rare cases. Zachor, you're absolutely right.

Dont forget the guy from south park also.  :laugh:  Mr. Garrison.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2008, 03:41:21 PM »

Dont forget the guy from south park also.  :laugh:  Mr. Garrison.

I thought it was funny how they had him as a McCain voter in the last season.

Offline Barnes

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 10:42:45 PM »
What else? To be legitimized. To prove that they can be as faithful to one partner as heterosexual couples. Because people tell them they cannot rightfully love each other.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2008, 11:43:45 PM »
What else? To be legitimized. To prove that they can be as faithful to one partner as heterosexual couples. Because people tell them they cannot rightfully love each other.

They can do that regardless of whether they are considered legally "married".  So I don't buy that.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2008, 08:32:43 AM »

They can do that regardless of whether they are considered legally "married".  So I don't buy that.

Not in the same way. Saying "I've been with my partner for 20 years" (yeah right, as if that's typical) is not the same as saying "I've been married to my husband for 20 years".

If someone says "That is NOT your husband" then they can reply "The law says it is"