Author Topic: Why I believe we will win  (Read 1181 times)

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Why I believe we will win
« on: December 11, 2008, 05:49:52 PM »
I have noticed a pattern among the leftists: they have a very low birth rate. In America and Israel the religious White Christians and Jews are having much more children than the White liberals and Jewish liberals. It's true that our enemies also have many children but these animals are powerless without the Jewish and White leftist traitors in Israel and America. Compare Bill Clinton who has one leftist daughter with Sarah Palin who has five children. Compare the religious Jews' birthrate both in America and Israel with the atheist Jews. Compare the religious White Americans like the Mormons with the atheist Whites. These freak of nature leftists with their diseased minds will be wiped out. Their fertility rate is less than 1 which means they're losing more than 50% of their population every generation. This is a new phenomenon thanks to the birth control pill. The religious feel they have to be fertile while the leftists never had such a feeling but since there was no birth control they reproduced on par with the religious. The only people that will be left will be the non-Whites and religious Whites in America and the religious Jews and Arabs in Israel. We will be able to wipe them out with ease with these traitors in government and media.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 07:18:04 PM by Ralph2 »

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Re: Why I believe we will win
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 06:51:40 PM »
This is why I occasionally make irrelevant topics. Because when I make real topics like this people want to talk about sky diving or Black vs White physical strength.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 06:56:26 PM »
This is why I occasionally make irrelevant topics. Because when I make real topics like this people want to talk about sky diving or Black vs White physical strength.
Don't you hate that?  Especially when it is you yourself bringing up some of those issues?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 07:14:56 PM »

Some peoples' posts are far more irrelevant than those threads you mention. 

You're not really provoking much discussion with this one though.. Of course, it's still good to read what you say , but people won't jump to disagree or offer their views. There isn't much room for it.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 07:19:38 PM »
Interesting point about the demographics.   The religious Jews may need to employ a wise strategy in terms of infiltrating/integrating into the secular Jews' political machinery.   Whatever influence they (the secularist assimilationist Jews) do have, which isn't much, but at least with things like AIPAC they have some sway and at least some decent funds available, when this older generation passes away as all their kids intermarry, what will come of these political structures that are already in place.   Only by some sort of handover to religious/rightwing youths who remain loyally Jewish can we salvage any remnants of what little these 'elitist' Jews have achieved in terms of influence and political power and monetary funding.    As good as it will be that the demographics will shift toward more religious vs. assimilationist Jews in America, we need some sort of bridging in effect to prevent a complete marginalization of the entire Jewish sector as the 'old guard' so to speak, dies off.   If there is some transitioning and some of the religious Jews seek to involve themselves with these groups and subvert their evil goals (ie against Israel, like AIPAC always supports the self-hating Israeli govt's "peace" plans against the Israeli people), in time these power structures can be used by religious Jews toward the advantage of the Jews (and the rightwing in general) in America and the Jews in Israel.     In light of recent Torah portions regarding Yakov and Esav, their roles in the world and the brachoth from Yitzchak, we would be wise to look into this.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 07:33:48 PM »
Theres a dynamic you are missing.  Blacks  (aka Jew/white-haters) have HUGE birth rates. 

Mix in the fact that Obama will no doubt increase immigration from hell-holes like scumalia... and youve got a bleak future.  To prove my point... LOOK AT EUROPE!!!   Anti-semitism is at record levels thanks to Islamic scum from Africa, S. Asia, and the middle East.  Over 50% of violent acts against Jews in Europe are by the hands of this 4% from overseas.

We have the lefties to blame for this.

Brian

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2008, 02:24:22 AM »
Theres a dynamic you are missing.  Blacks  (aka Jew/white-haters) have HUGE birth rates. 

Mix in the fact that Obama will no doubt increase immigration from hell-holes like scumalia... and youve got a bleak future.  To prove my point... LOOK AT EUROPE!!!   Anti-semitism is at record levels thanks to Islamic scum from Africa, S. Asia, and the middle East.  Over 50% of violent acts against Jews in Europe are by the hands of this 4% from overseas.

We have the lefties to blame for this.

Brian

I would agree.  Third-world blacks, arabs, hispanics, etc. will far out-multiply religious white Christians and Jews.  Someone once told me the future is in the third-world.  I now know what they mean, and it's a sad commentary. 

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2008, 02:30:15 AM »
I feel sorry for whites in this country in 30, 40 and 50 years from now.   And I wouldn't be surprised if the United States doesn't even exist as we know it in 100 years. 

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2008, 02:55:38 AM »
I have noticed a pattern among the leftists: they have a very low birth rate. In America and Israel the religious White Christians and Jews are having much more children than the White liberals and Jewish liberals. It's true that our enemies also have many children but these animals are powerless without the Jewish and White leftist traitors in Israel and America. Compare Bill Clinton who has one leftist daughter with Sarah Palin who has five children. Compare the religious Jews' birthrate both in America and Israel with the atheist Jews. Compare the religious White Americans like the Mormons with the atheist Whites. These freak of nature leftists with their diseased minds will be wiped out. Their fertility rate is less than 1 which means they're losing more than 50% of their population every generation. This is a new phenomenon thanks to the birth control pill. The religious feel they have to be fertile while the leftists never had such a feeling but since there was no birth control they reproduced on par with the religious. The only people that will be left will be the non-Whites and religious Whites in America and the religious Jews and Arabs in Israel. We will be able to wipe them out with ease with these traitors in government and media.

You may have a point. Have you seen that religious Christian family the Duggers? 17 kids and their expecting number 18! :)

Check out their website http://www.duggarfamily.com/ 
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2008, 04:27:05 AM »
I don't believe that demographics will play as important a role in our fight against the Left as you suggest it does.  Christians and Jews having more children will not do much if those children are indoctrinated into the Leftist mindset.  The bottom line is that we are going to have to convince people, one at a time, in the justice of our cause.  If we cannot win with our minds, we certainly won't be able to win with our numbers.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2008, 04:44:05 AM »
No just now we are loosing because of the masses of deserters.  :'(

Ralph, the trick is the parasitic nature of the leftists. They try to lure our children away from righteousness and use all methods and billiones of $/€ in order to do it.

We have to seperate from them as much as possible. The main war between our different communities and them is spiritual.

I think homeschooling and private schools, a life focussed on the community, throwing the TV out of the window and a good internet filter are the best way to battle them.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani