Author Topic: Did Jesse Jackson jr. try to buy Obama's vacant senat-seat from Blago?  (Read 489 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Did Jesse Jackson jr. try to buy Obama's vacant senat-seat from Blago?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 03:53:22 AM »
The fact that he wouldn't take questions does bother me.  My guess is that someone behind the scenes and in Jesse Jackson Jr.'s camp might definitely have tried to work out a deal (which certainly included a payment of money to the Governor) in JJJ's behalf.

But then again, maybe not?  Because if a deal had been in the works, wouldn't it have been on tape?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 04:35:19 AM »
Yes this is logical. But I am very curious if he is involved and who else.

Obama's home state, where he was so long active in politics is such a marsh. This is the situation, like I read, since the beginning of the 20th century there.

I think Obama must have had his hands in a lot of dark businesses there. If not he will never became senator.

If he now is turning against Blago, this crook will do what every lowlife does. He will tell the destrict attouney everything he knows in order to get a mild punishment.

This could be not nice for Hussein
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 07:47:12 AM »
EXCLUSIVE: Jesse Jackson Jr.'s first draft of the statement:

'Whacha bee talkin' about... no one waz tryin' to by nutin' from that cracker Blago**. '