Author Topic: united states of America Patriotic Quotes  (Read 1642 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
united states of America Patriotic Quotes
« on: December 12, 2008, 11:04:38 AM »

HUSSEIN obama says that this is a nation of MANY religions.

THAT IS A FALSEHOOD.   

Whether people like it OR not, America is a CHRISTIAN nation.  I agree with Chaim Ben Pesach & David Ben Moshe that America is a Christian Nation & Israel a JEWISH state. 
  To INSULT my intelligence, what LITTLE I still possess makes me INFURIATED!- ESPECIALLY when people have IM'd me to try to tell ME, a D.A.R- Daughter of the American Revolution (on my dads side) just what kind of nation is MY nation. 

DO NOT IM ME EVER AGAIN and try to BULLDOZE me into believing what HUSSEIN obama wants to do with MY nation, making it MULI-RELIGIONS.  ANOTHER THING- Christian people ARE under FIRE, they ARE trying to DO AWAY with ANYTHING that is CHRISTIAN in their OWN nation. 
  If we are Jews, we would REMEMBER that our people got SAVED out of the Holocaust because of the KINDNESS of CHRISTIANS.  IT IS TIME FOR JEWISH PEOPLE TO NOW HELP FIGHT so this nation does NOT get turned over to FILTH!!!!! 

In schools, they ARE ALLOWED to put up islamic symbols AND THE MENORAH- but NO CHRISTIAN symbols in Schools- EVERY SINGLE JEW OUGHT TO DEMAND THAT NO MENORAHS ALLOWED IN SCHOOLS TO SHOW RESOLVE.

Here are SOME quotes of American CHRISTIAN Patriots:

"It is apprehended that Jews, Mahometans (Muslims), pagans, etc., may be elected to high offices under the government of the United States. Those who are Mahometans, or any others who are not professors of the Christian religion, can never be elected to the office of President or other high office...." -- Samuel Johnston, Patriot, American

It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ. For that reason alone, people of other faiths have been afforded freedom of worship here."
- Patrick Henry, Patriot 1776

**DONT LISTEN TO THE GARBAGE that the LEFT tells YOU about this NOT being a CHRISTIAN nation- and B. Franklin an agnostic:

"I therefore beg leave to move that henceforth prayers imploring the assistance of Heaven, and its blessing on our deliberations, be held in this Assembly every morning...."
"A Bible and a newspaper in every house, a good school in every district; all studied and appreciated as they merit; are the principal support of virtue, morality, and civil liberty."
- Ben Franklin

"The foundations of our society and our government rest so much on the teachings of the Bible that it would be difficult to support them if faith in these teachings would cease to be practically universal in our country."
- Calvin Coolidge, 1923

Without God there is no virtue because there is no prompting of the conscience...without God there is a coarsening of the society; without God democracy will not and cannot long endure...If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a Nation gone under."
"Government should uphold--and not undermine--those institutions which are custodians of the very values upon which civilization is founded: religion, education and, above all, family."
- Ronald Reagan, 40th President of the United States

"All must admit that the reception of the teachings of Christ results in the purest patriotism, in the most scrupulous fidelity to public trust, and in the best type of citizenship."
- Grover Cleveland

"It is no slight testimonial, both to the merit and worth of Christianity, that in all ages since its promulgation the great mass of those who have risen to eminence by their profound wisdom and integrity have recognized and reverenced Jesus of Nazareth as the Son of the living God."
John Quincy Adams - (1767-1848) 6th President of the United States

THERE ARE A LOT more, but if you REALLY believe that this is NOT a CHRISTIAN nation, then it is time for you to move your buttocks and LEAVE, since it has been SO BAD for you.

There IS a person that I am talking to in particular here- DO NOT IM ME EVER AGAIN, you KNOW who YOU are.

I am a Crypto/Marrano Jew. I will NOT stand for people telling me what type nation is MY nation, I do NOT care WHAT you believe, but STOP messing with MY nation.  I BELIEVE that ALL JEWS MUST return to G-d & TORAH, and ALSO believe that ALL Christians MUST RETURN to their Faith, PERIOD.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
Re: united states of America Patriotic Quotes
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 04:24:22 PM »
BRAVO! BRAVO!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 03:17:48 PM »
Patrick Henry is a great Patriot---  Give me liberty, Or give me Death!   I knew when Obama made the statement, We are a nation of Christians, Hindus, Muslims, Jews, and Non believers, he was setting the tone for accepting Islam.  No doubt in my mind whatsoever!

Can America Recover from an Islamic takeover, and recover financially.   I say we can if God will hear our voices!  He controls everything!

Offline ebode

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 05:37:36 PM »
Love this!  I am an agnostic, I'll admit it, but I was raised Christian and all of my values and morals come from Christianity, and I will carry them forever.  Anybody who claims this is not a Christian nation is either delusional or lying.  I can garuntee that any law made in America (pre 1/20/09) can be found in the Bible.  And the notion that this is a country based on religious freedom is that any faith can be practiced here, and not that any religion is allowed to swoop in and create it's own laws and govern on them.
"History may not repeat itself, but it sure does rhyme"
-Mark Twain(?)