Author Topic: Pictures of the peace house ethnic cleansing.  (Read 1783 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Pictures of the peace house ethnic cleansing.
« on: December 12, 2008, 03:18:28 PM »
Here are lots of very clear pictures of Barak's storm troopers performing the ethnic cleansing of jews at the peace house in Chevron.     

http://peacehouseexpulsionpictures.blogspot.com/
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
Re: Pictures of the peace house ethnic cleansing.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 03:26:14 PM »
how sad :'(

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 03:53:41 PM »
Not again, [censored] traitors who participated in this should be put to death.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2008, 06:03:17 PM »
Its incredible how the bolshevik regime sends heavily armed storm troopers to deal with jews when it's the arabs who the weapons need to be used against.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2008, 05:19:43 AM »
I really hope that some police officers were injured in their efforts.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2008, 07:37:11 AM »
I know one of the people in those pictures. He used to live near me in Queens before he moved to Israel.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2008, 10:49:10 AM »
This IS coming to AMERICA.
  Israel is the mirror, USA is the reflection. This is so sad, I am sickened beyond belief. I just almost cant take all of this anymore with Israeli Jews suffering so terribly. We WILL see the SAME horrifying thing here in this nation. WE HAVE TO START CRYING OUT FOR THE MESSIAH TO PLZ COME. I cant take ANYMORE, these type things invade my whole day and I am depressed so terribly.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2008, 04:14:26 PM »
Shalom AsheDina,

Here are some words I think you should read, from http://www.breslev.co.il/articles/judaism/hashkafa/optimism_in_times_of_crisis.aspx?id=9934&language=english :

Rebbe Menachem Mendel Schneerson,
the Lubavitcher Rebbe, of saintly and blessed memory

Editor’s note: Many people seek advice on preparing for the possibility of war and terrorism, Heaven forbid, in light of daily threats from Iran, Hizbolla, the Hamas, and others. The Lubavitcher Rebbe’s encouraging words from seventeen years ago are just what we need to hear today. The hashkafa, or outlook, of the true tzaddikim all take us to the same place, namely, to the world of emuna where we know that Hashem not only does everything, but everything he does is for the very best.

At a time when the eyes of the world are anxiously focused on the exploits of 'the king of Babylon,' the message that these talks consistently radiate is -- quiet optimism. This message does not defy reality: it does not for a moment advocate that natural responses to the current situation should be abandoned. At the same time, however, we ought to take to heart the advice of the Tzemach Tzedek: 'Think good, and the outcome will be good.' For, as the above-mentioned passage from Yalkut Shimoni reassures us, when 'the entire world will panic and will be stricken with consternation,' our people can remain at ease, confident in the Creator's promise that 'Whatever I have done, I have done only for your sake. Why are you afraid? Have no fear: the time for your redemption has arrived!'

In a time of personal crisis, the Tzemach Tzedek once advised one of his followers, 'Think good and the outcome will be good.' The optimism this directive encourages is not euphoric. Instead, it is based on the firm belief that everything which transpires in the world is guided by G-d's Providence and 'Everything the Merciful One does is intended for the good.' When a person internalizes this belief, his life is suffused with bitachon (confident trust) and he is able to carry out productive and fruitful activities without being inhibited by worry or fear.

Bitachon is the very opposite of escapism. It does not mean that a person should believe that because G-d's mercies are infinite, He will save him without any effort on his part, or that whether his conduct is worthy or unworthy, he will prosper. Instead, it requires a person to act maturely within the world and employ all the natural means at his disposal. Nevertheless, he should realize that these efforts can never, in and of themselves, promise success. Therefore, one must 'cast your burden on G-d,' confident that 'He will sustain you.'

When a person has total dependence on G-d, he has the confidence to face trials and challenges. He does not shirk his responsibilities or try to avoid difficulties. When confronting them, however, he does not place his trust in his own efforts, but in G-d. He relies on Him alone, fully confident that G-d will bring him open and revealed good.

This approach of total and complete reliance is sufficient in itself to evoke positive Divine influence. In response to a person's efforts to arouse his trust and confidence in G-d, G-d creates situations which allow him to use his energies in positive and beneficial ways.

If the above applies in the individual sphere, it is surely relevant when a major portion of the Jewish nation, millions of Jewish men, women, and children, are involved...Despite all the trials to which our people have been subjected in the present exile, 'even the least worthy member of our people possesses as many mitzvot as a pomegranate possesses seeds.' Indeed, 'Your people are all righteous..., They are the branch of My planting, the work of My hands, in which I take pride.' G-d takes great pride in every Jew. There is no way our mortal wisdom can comprehend the immense merit every Jew possesses.

This is what is required of us at present -- to emphasize the virtues of every Jew, to spread love and unity among the Jewish people, and to encourage the observance of the Torah and its mitzvot in our everyday lives. As the Rambam writes, 'with one mitzvah, one can tip his personal balance and that of the entire world to the side of merit and bring deliverance and salvation.'

These activities will no doubt call down G-d's benevolence. We say in our prayers, 'Bless us, our Father, all of us as one.' The Alter Rebbe explains that when we are 'as one,' united by bonds of unity, we are worthy of blessing -- including the ultimate blessing, the coming of Mashiach.

(An adaptation of statements of the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem M. Schneerson, at public addresses (Shabbos Parashat Vayechi and Shabbos Parashat Shmos) in Likkutei Sichos Parashat Shmos, 5751 (1991), reprinted with kind permission of Rabbi Yitzchak Turner of www.sichosinenglish.org)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2008, 04:38:22 PM »
I hope that when Kahanists come to power, we build a gigantic crematorium in the middle of the Negev Desert for every single "soldier" who participated in the genocide of Jews at the House of Peace and everywhere else.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2008, 04:42:04 PM »
I hope that when Kahanists come to power, we build a gigantic crematorium in the middle of the Negev Desert for every single "soldier" who participated in the genocide of Jews at the House of Peace and everywhere else.

I would only put the soldiers who actively beat the heroic jews into the crematorium. Some who were forced by their commanders to be there, but their heart was not in favor of this evil mission, shouldn't be killed. They should be punished severely but not killed. Only the kappos who went in there enthusiastically to beat the hell out of these heroic jewish pioneers should be slaughtered.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2008, 04:43:54 PM »

CF,

Why do you call it genocide? I havent heard that any people had been killed. Is this true?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2008, 04:45:08 PM »
Good point, but I still hate the soldiers who went along with it even if they did not want to do it. You notice none of the "refuseniks" backed down from not serving in the Arab territories.

Also don't forget that about a third of the IDF these days are Gentile Russian soldiers on loan from Putin. For sure they should go into the ovens.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2008, 04:49:59 PM »
CF,

Why do you call it genocide? I havent heard that any people had been killed. Is this true?

Because it clearly was in its intent. Jewish women and children were savagely attacked with clubs, tasers, and stomped and punched into unconsciousness. Some of them suffered fractures and some may have permanent disabilities. You notice that when Arabs began throwing bricks at Peace House protestors, the IDF formed a dense cordon to prevent them from fighting back, and allowed them a safe exit back to their hellhole neighborhoods without arrest. I have no doubt that these IDF stormtroopers, Barak, the entire Israeli governmental apparatus, and a substantial chunk of average Bolshevik Israeli citizenry are complete ideological/doctrinal heirs of the Judenrat kapos who collaborated with the Germans and British during the war to sink ships full of Jewish refugees and sent their brothers and sisters to Auschwitz so that they could be spared.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2008, 05:43:39 PM »
CF,

Because it clearly was in its intent. Jewish women and children were savagely attacked with clubs, tasers, and stomped and punched into unconsciousness. Some of them suffered fractures and some may have permanent disabilities. You notice that when Arabs began throwing bricks at Peace House protestors, the IDF formed a dense cordon to prevent them from fighting back, and allowed them a safe exit back to their hellhole neighborhoods without arrest. I have no doubt that these IDF stormtroopers, Barak, the entire Israeli governmental apparatus, and a substantial chunk of average Bolshevik Israeli citizenry are complete ideological/doctrinal heirs of the Judenrat kapos who collaborated with the Germans and British during the war to sink ships full of Jewish refugees and sent their brothers and sisters to Auschwitz so that they could be spared.

It is certainly condemnable what they did. But I reserve the label genocide for those circumstances when genocide is obviously being done. I am completely outraged at what has happened here. I do not call this genocide though, I call it disgusting and condemnable.

I join you in cursing those who participated in this atrocity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2008, 06:10:11 PM »
I'll put it this way Muman: the Israeli state would commit outright genocide if it could--and it still might.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2008, 06:13:25 PM »
PS "genocide" is not limited to outright murder--most social scientists consider any attempt to completely wipe out a religion, culture, or race to be genocidal, whether or not actual physical killing is involved. For instance, many would consider the forced assimilation of Native Americans to be genocide, as well as forced relocations (i.e. the "Trail of Tears"). By this standard, the state of Israel, which forcibly "reeducated" the children of devout Sephardim in concentration camps for many years under Ben GAYrion (ys"vz), and is currently trying to extinguish right-wing Torah Judaism, definitely qualifies as a perpetrator of genocide.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2008, 06:13:34 PM »
All I can say is that I hope the next government that is formed after the Feb 09 elections refrains from this type of gestapo activity.