Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch HaShem (12/14)  (Read 804 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch HaShem (12/14)
« on: December 14, 2008, 10:23:40 PM »
                                                                                                                                                        בס''ד

http://jtf.org/c.mp3

The program is 1 hour and 56 minutes.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch HaShem (12/14)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 10:24:17 PM »
Thank you Chaim

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 11:35:06 PM »
I look forward to this every week. Thank you as always Chaim!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 12:26:42 AM »
Thank you for answering my question Chaim. I'm in the process of trying to get the best information. I'm speaking with people who are more knowledgeable on this issue than I am and I'll give you the best I can gather as soon as I can get more.

I agree with allying with good and righteous people of India. I think we should ally with the good people of every nation. I just don't want us to make the mistake of trusting people who are evil, so I am bringing the issue up for that reason.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 01:48:05 AM »
Thank You Chaim, for wonderful answers to all questions.

I understand that i have to realize the difference between Christianity and Churchianity. The people who i refered to in India i suppose are Left supporting Churchists who could be totally against biblical beliefs.And whose intentions could be to create an unrest between Christians and Hindus to satisfy the agenda of their secret Islamic-Communist nexus.

I'm myself a part of Hindu Nationalist bodies like RSS,VHP,BJP.. I can assure you that none of them is involved in killing innocents,Else these organisations would have been banned around the world. Only the Euro-Communist-Arab money bought up media is working to malalign the image of Hindu Nationalist movements and trying to show it as a threat similar to Jehadi-islam.   

Also i'm deeply touched with your support for a Hindu State of India.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 07:37:02 PM »
 Thanks,   Chaim.        Another excellent program.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/