Author Topic: Who is the lesser of the evils in the upcoming Israeli elections?  (Read 448 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Pipi Kackayoyo is not the lesser of the evils. This traitor doesn't even bother to make statements during the campaign season that he is opposed to "land for peace." He is basically admitting that he will just be another kadima type shmuck. This is in addition to the fact that the Likud has given away more land than anyone else. Every single party currently running is not worthy of anyones support. Right now its just a matter of voting for the person who will keep Israel breathing until we get Chaim into Israel and in the race. I think that Lieberman is slightly less dangerous than Netanyahu(which is not that comforting considering what an evil kike Lieberman is) and is the lesser of the evils. We also cannot forget that Kackayoyo intermarried which is really incredible considering that he could of married so many women in Israel. I love the righteous gentiles on the forum but as jews we cannot intermarry. This is just another strike against the intermarrying, Tel Aviv kike, Netanyahu. I just think that Lieberman is slightly less evil than Netanyahu. What does everyone else think.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/128878
I am urinating on a Koran.