Author Topic: Please do something agaisnt Iran before it's too late  (Read 443 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Please do something agaisnt Iran before it's too late
« on: December 15, 2008, 07:28:31 PM »
Iran has become a real threat to Human survival. Obama has offered Israel a nuclear shield, meaning that US has got used to the idea of a nuclear Iran. But even if a shield were effective to save Israel, a nuclear Iran would attack any other country and trigger a nuclear war which would have a probabilty higher than 90% of causing the end of the world.
No disuasion will ever work with Mulim nations. We have the example of Iraq. Hussein knew very well that he would lose both Guf Wars and that his regime would be inevitably destroyed taking thousand of human lives with it. But he didn't care!!! Disuasion may work with communist countries like Nortn Korea, which even if brutal, do care at least about their own survival. Muslims do not value even their own life, and no disuasion will work with them.
Action must be taken as soon as possible!!! If anyone who reads this, has any way to influence his Govt, please organize something before it's too late. Where is the UN security Council now??? We need to do big demonstrations pressing our Govts to call the UN SC urgently to condemn Iran. It will not stop it, but at least it'll may cause Iranian murderers to react and show their true face now, and open the door for another resolution authorizing the use of force. We cannot and must not stay idle while our destruction is being prepared!!!

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
Re: Please do something agaisnt Iran before it's too late
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 10:07:49 PM »
Why must Israel depend on America to defend it? If someone is actively attempting to kill you, you must be able to fight back in that moment.

It would be great if America does assist Israel with defensive technology, but it seems as if these offers of help always seem to have strings attached.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 03:49:26 AM »
I totally agree with Raulmarrio2000.  I believe that Iran is building a nuclear bomb for one reason and one reason alone.... to use it on Israel.  And Ahmadinejad doesn't care what the result will be.  He just wants to go into "History" as the man who destroyed Israel.  Some of us see it and some of us don't.   It's like some Jews in Germany saw the writing on the wall and left in time.  If we could only turn the clock back and, knowing what we know now, have warned the Jews of Europe what was coming.  Will future generations say the say thing with regard to Ahmadinejad and Israel?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 05:01:43 AM »
I totally agree with Raulmarrio2000.  I believe that Iran is building a nuclear bomb for one reason and one reason alone.... to use it on Israel.  And Ahmadinejad doesn't care what the result will be.  He just wants to go into "History" as the man who destroyed Israel.  Some of us see it and some of us don't.   It's like some Jews in Germany saw the writing on the wall and left in time.  If we could only turn the clock back and, knowing what we know now, have warned the Jews of Europe what was coming.  Will future generations say the say thing with regard to Ahmadinejad and Israel?

Yes, he's preparing the bomb specially for Israel, but he also knows that Iran will also be destroyed (And Fakestinians also), but he doesn't care, like suicide bombers don't care about their lives. Now, since he knows that he and most Iranians would also be killed (By USA or Israel retaliation), he will never sacrifice his country for killing only six million Israelis, when he knows he can also take billions of European Christian "infidels".
He can easily strike most European and Asian cities as well, and surely he won't refrain from doing so. I fear for any human being, but especially for Israel, our priests, and for Italy, my country. Something must be done. The world cannot be so so so so blind!!!!