Author Topic: Explosives found in Paris after warning: official  (Read 1281 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Explosives found in Paris after warning: official
« on: December 16, 2008, 11:02:39 AM »
PARIS (Reuters) – Explosives were found in a central Paris store on Tuesday following a tip off from a group demanding the withdrawal of French troops from Afghanistan, a spokesman at the Paris prosecutors office said.

The group named itself the Afghan Revolutionary Front, which is not known to the police, the spokesman said.

The five sticks of explosives did not have detonators attached and the spokesman said French anti-terrorist police thought the devices had been placed as a warning.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081216/ts_nm/us_france_explosives_warning

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Explosives found in Paris after warning: official
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 02:13:05 PM »
They may not be a direct problem today, but they can become dangerous anytime. Everywhere they are a potential danger.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 02:14:23 PM »
Quranimals I suppose.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 02:22:30 PM »
Quranimals I suppose.  :o

Of course what do you expect

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 10:55:00 PM »
And yet the French idiots hand out food to Afghans in Calais as they are trying to find a way to Britain via the English Channel to take part in the underground economy.  The French complain there are not enough government programs for the thousands of Afghani "visitors" in their northern cities. They will see how much Muslims respect French hospitality when bombs go off.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 11:00:12 PM »
More Qoranimals in Europe there are pure Evil
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 11:04:38 PM »
And yet the French idiots hand out food to Afghans in Calais as they are trying to find a way to Britain via the English Channel to take part in the underground economy.  The French complain there are not enough government programs for the thousands of Afghani "visitors" in their northern cities. They will see how much Muslims respect French hospitality when bombs go off.

Oh wait.  The Eiffel Tower plot, the car burning riots, train and subway bombs and a few hijackings weren't enough for them.  Not to mention the killings of French Jews and creating an unstoppable crime spree.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2008, 08:49:24 PM »
europe will never have the balls to stop the muslims. Just look at what they did to Theo van Gogh

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2008, 09:35:27 AM »
Whole Europe has got under the stranglehold of Euro-Communism. High chances are that many of them may welcome the advancing muslamic invaders with open arms. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Amir

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2008, 09:40:09 AM »
i have seen a similar trend myself
Peace can be achieved when the Arabs love their children more than they hate the children of Israel.