Author Topic: Another joyous summer approaches  (Read 1868 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Another joyous summer approaches
« on: March 06, 2007, 12:32:05 PM »
So there I will be (we presume).  In this city in summer.  And all the young men do their football tournament for under-16s.  And the negro teams arive, and the hotdog and candy floss stands are set up, and the mothers take their children out to play in the unused bits of the field and in the playpark, and there are lots of young and old people about.  And the black football players seduce the young white girls.  The black players win all their games.  And young blondes go down to the football fields, with sexy looks in their eyes, for to set their evil eyes upon the young, fit bodies of the negroes ... and the white girls' tongues hang out, and they pant, and they feel them moistening down below, and they long and they crave for the black men to be inside of them ....

The self-same young women ignore me, my bills pile up, no one employs me, and everyone pretends that it's all okay ... I'm here on my own, treated worse than a dog, while the white women lavish all their money and attention and affections on black men ... I walk through the town and see blondes dating blacks in every restaurant, bar, club ... all I get when I walk into such places are annoyed glances ... I see black men strolling about in suits, with blonde secretaries, or else I see them holding hands and striding about town with blonde lovers, or lying next to their blonde lovers in the fields and parks, stroking their legs, almost as it were making love to blonde women for all to see ... I go out early in the morning to see black men walking down the street with blonde girls behind them, I see black men in cars with blonde women sitting in the passenger seat ... I see gangs of Paki youth swarming about, with blonde girls congregating near them ... only the white boys don't get any attention from blonde girls around here ....

And I am left out of all of this, and the blonde women prefer their swarthy hottentot seductors.

And people wonder why I want to kill myself before this coming summer?

Why must the white woman exclude me in her racism?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 12:34:09 PM by Fruit of thy loins »
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
Re: Another joyous summer approaches
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 01:49:34 PM »
In the film, 'The number 23', there are various scenes of people plummetting to their death.

I want to jump from a 250 foot cliff and land in the sea.

I wonder what will happen to me.

The falling will probably be very painful, I will be unable to breathe as I am falling down, surrounding by the incredibly cold air ... I will be choking, my eyes will bulge, i will probably scream despite myself ... I wonder if my body will flip around as I'm free-falling? ... and what will happen when I hit the sea at the bottom? will my body very quickly break up into pieces?  what if I am unlucky enough to land head first, or not die instantaneously?  I might defecate while I am falling because of the fear ... but who knows, since I am always fearing the worst, the fall might be pleasant ... it might be nice ... and then! - I hit the water, and die, maybe I sink for a few seconds, and feel consciousness drifting away, before i die ... I wonder if the fish will eat my body before I'm found ... I feel horrendous, and I guess there is something seriously wrong with me because none of the blonde girls feel any remorse ... they love what they do.  The employers love who they employ ... everything's fine ... everything's good ... it's all my fault.  I will be doing the world a service then when I do this.  I need some help from G-d because I am weak.  But I can engineer it so that I have no choice.  I can't wait until I'm dead.  The thought of spending another summer here or anywhere else, on my own, nothing to do, that would be hell on earth for me.  I'm out of here ....
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 01:51:03 PM »
The worst thing you can ever do to a person is give birth to them.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 04:21:00 PM »
Fruit, it sounds like you need to see a professional.  Is that hard to do in the UK?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 06:36:01 PM »
Fruit, it sounds like you need to see a professional.  Is that hard to do in the UK?

The doctors will not do anything for me.  They tell me either just to go home or find work.  Sometimes they make suggestion to go and find friends in theatres, work groups, etc.  They say it's in my power to change my life, but deep down they know I am worthless.  I know I am worthless.  I am disgusting.  But I also know what a farce society is.  I can see all the lies and the false laughter, so I know that this existence is itself worthless too.  And I know all about the sexual preferences of these young women.  The trouble is - I see it all too clearly.  The doctors cannot undo what I have seen, unless they lobotomized me - cut out parts of my memory, physically.  My eyes have been opened to questions and the answers were above my ability to cope with.  I would have been better off kept ignorant.  Now I just want to die.  I don't have the chance yet.  I have to move away again and keep on finding the courage.  but with a little help from Satan I will manage it this time.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 12:39:03 AM »
I've never felt so sick before.  It is a liberation.  I hate all of these women, they are self-interested liars.  I hate these conditions of life.  I take great comfort in knowing I'll be dead soon.

What's left to say?  Nothing much, I just want to annoy these women some more, but they are largely immune to anything I say to them, because the joke was on me from the start anyway.  They are truly malicious.  Women wield all the power and use it to humiliate and destroy weak men like me.  G-d will not judge them for it either.  It is all acceptable to Him.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 01:58:27 AM »
I was almost going to say that I feel ashamed to be a human, but I'm not a human, so it is okay.

Things are different here.  The UK doesn't have any room for people who want to raise above the average.  It can and often does happen in the U.S. but not here.  Here everything is the same.

Here all i see are shuffling people, embarrassments, people who are annoyed, cramped, hemmed in, buzzing and swarming.  It's different.  Some people are born simply to punish their parents.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 07:07:17 PM »
In summer they have sex which is so energetic that they sweat the bed until it's soaked right through and their hearts are palpitating at an extremely fast rate.

This happens all summer long, when it's hot and sticky and insects are about. The blondes come out and have sex with black men everywhere, even at bus stops and on buses. The white girls can't keep their hands off black men and their body parts. They always want to play with them. You see blonde women having sex with black men in public parks, on the beach, in the football fields. You see white women everywhere with mixed children. The white girls all go and watch the fit black guys play football.

White girls everywhere obsess over black men.

Why do white girls give you that disapproving look, pretending as if you ought to care? Why do they not admit that they really don't care about us? Why do white girls pretend that white boys are human? They don't believe so. They only lust for black men.

White women shouldn't even be speaking to white men.

Why do they pretend? And why do they lead us on? Why do they pretend that there could ever be anything but unhappiness? Why do white girls make a song and dance when they would never be interested?

White girls only want black boys.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2007, 07:23:29 PM »
Islam is now the number one religion and we all have to be very careful not to do anything that offends Muslims. but they are free to offend us.

White girls are going into overdrive trying to integrate all these newcomers. They are dating Muslims and East Asians out of a sense of politeness. but there are so many newcomers that the white girls don't have time to date white boys any more.

They all just presume that we could find someone if we wanted. But the fact of the matter is that we are left out and neglected.

Islam will replace our culture.