Author Topic: Found this on Youtube  (Read 1241 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Found this on Youtube
« on: December 17, 2008, 12:26:21 AM »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Found this on Youtube
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 02:02:57 AM »
What is it?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 03:32:51 AM »

you've been told so many times now the importance of introducing videos properly.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 02:20:40 PM »
                                                                                                                                   בס''ד

Excellent video.

Daleksfearme is a very good speaker.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 02:22:00 PM »

you've been told so many times now the importance of introducing videos properly.

what is that supposed to mean
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 02:45:09 PM »

I agree. One should at least say what the video is of in the post. Some people will not just click on a link without knowing what it links to. If someone should just post a link and it links to something gross and immodest then you have led them to transgress. It is always best to provide a short description of the link so that people who are concerned about what they see and hear will be able to click the link.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 03:26:36 PM »

Lighten up. Will You?
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2008, 10:05:46 PM »
Hi all,

I am planing on doing more videos for youtube soon. This is one that I put up last week. I wanted to show the resistance of the world to the Jews maintaining a national homeland, while other people, who have committed great crimes against Humanity, never have their right to a homeland questioned.

I am sorry that the quality is a bit on the amateurish side, I only have a $30.00 web cam and the Youtube "quick capture" to record right now. I have some ideas on how to make some improvements in the future. If anyone has any suggestions about this, that would be greatly appreciated.

I did have two other videos up, but accidentally deleted them when tiring to figure out how to set things up on my Youtube account

Thank you for all your support.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor