Author Topic: For our members that don't experience much black behavior  (Read 868 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
For our members that don't experience much black behavior
« on: December 17, 2008, 09:34:50 AM »
I know we have members in some other countries or areas of the USA that don't have a lot of blacks in it. They don't understand why Chaim or other members talk about bad black behavior. This is a comedy clip but it explains it pretty well. This is over the top but only by so much. They love to say "It's cuz I black, aint it"

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: For our members that don't experience much black behavior
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 03:20:21 PM »
Do blacks reallly like to wiggle their necks like that ?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 03:22:35 PM »
i definately do see how blacks in general get away with their anti-semetism and racism versus whites or other races.  And I understand chaim's point of view on this subject.

MOst of have trouble feeling the way he feels because we are normally polite.  SOme blacks will be polite back.  THe reality is that it is in no one's interest to start fights out of the blue.  However, the point Chaim wants to make is that Jews shoudl help Jews not worry so much about the conditions of black americans...especially since the majority of them pursue causes harmful to our society.

Chaim does take a hardline on this subject.  What's difficult for us to understand is why such a hardline stance.  Chaim has dealt with confontations while most of us haven't.  He had been surrounded by many of the uncivilized ones to take this stance and I don't blame him for this stance.

The key for those of us who are not wearing Chaim's shoes is to maintain face when it is in our interest to maintain face, help our own people, not trust anyone with our lives, and to be sensitive to political correctness (that is to be aware when decisions are being made due to political correctness.)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 03:51:10 PM »
That was great.   :laugh: :laugh:

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 04:03:49 PM »
I understand Chaim totally, and I agree with him on blacks 100%. In fact that is one major reason why I became involved with JTF; because it seems as if all other Jewish groups cater and pander to the negros. I'm tired of goyim assuming all Jews are n*ger lovers.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 04:11:04 PM by JewishAmericanPatriot »
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 04:04:05 PM »
That black lady does a terrible 'black' voice... but its still funny.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 04:17:57 PM »
Do blacks reallly like to wiggle their necks like that ?

To say all of them do would be a stereotype, however many of them do. I saw it a lot when I was a cashier. Especially if they thought I needed to check their ID for alcohol because they were black, or they thought I was checking their hundred dollar bills for counterfeit because they were black, or if I was telling them they couldn't get a super special discount that didn't exist on something. They felt entitled to the discount for being black, and ironically they thought they didn't get it because they were black. The black women when they get that way definitely do wiggle their heads when they talk.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2008, 04:20:18 PM »
By the way, I remember when I was working for the School District, I had to deal with mostly black women there.  And there was one lady who had a very important job... and if a white person wanted to get her approval on things... we had to address her as if we were a slave and she was our master.  We had to meet with her at the exact time that she approved of, and had to be very careful of the wording we used with her, or otherwise.. she wouldn't lift a finger for us.   It became so ardous and humiliating, that we just gave up... and only had another black lady speak with her when we wanted anything done and needed her approval.

Her office had nothing but pictures of black nationalists and members of the Nation of Islam.  In the corporate world.. she wouldnt have lasted 2 seconds.. .but here... she could never be fired... and could do whatever she pleased.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2008, 04:21:39 PM »
By the way, I remember when I was working for the School District, I had to deal with mostly black women there.  And there was one lady who had a very important job... and if a white person wanted to get her approval on things... we had to address her as if we were a slave and she was our master.  We had to meet with her at the exact time that she approved of, and had to be very careful of the wording we used with her, or otherwise.. she wouldn't lift a finger for us.   It became so ardous and humiliating, that we just gave up... and only had another black lady speak with her when we wanted anything done and needed her approval.

Her office had nothing but pictures of black nationalists and members of the Nation of Islam.  In the corporate world.. she wouldnt have lasted 2 seconds.. .but here... she could never be fired... and could do whatever she pleased.

Thanks for reminding me of why I hate labor unions!! They make it impossible to fire these losers!
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com