Author Topic: Gay advocacy has nothing to do with gay rights! Unbelievable story!  (Read 507 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
If gays wanted gay rights, there would be no advocacy groups for gays anymore, because they have all of the rights that heterosexuals have.  In fact, because of political correctness, gays are afforded a sensitivity by the rest of us that tips the scales in their favour.  Gay marriage?  That has nothing to do with rights, as gay couples already can claim spousal benefits.

Here are a couple of stories.  These stories, I suppose, have less to do with homosexuality and more to do with political correctness.

1.  The backdrop to the swearing in of parliament in Canada, was a native mural called "androgyny".  The term androgynous refers to something that is both male and female, or neither male or female.  The mural represents the native idea that people are born sexless and develop a sexual identity as they become adults.  (Sound familiar?)  The Canadian government in its insanity, thinks that this is a really groovy thing.  After all, "diversity" is a Canadian mandate.  Which leads me to my second story.  You're not going to believe this one...

2.  A "gay rights" advocate group called EGALE (Equality for Gays And Lesbians Everywhere) (Egale also means equal in French), is now demanding that the sex of a newborn baby be ommitted from its birth certificate.  Apparently they think this is oppressive.  I'm willing to bet that they will be successful in this effort. 

This all has to do with the insane notion that gender is a human construction.  Well, they can hear this from me:  I am NOT an "individual" who has a "life-partner" with two gender neutral children who will "choose" their gender once they become adults.  I am a man with a wife who has a daughter and a son.  Once my children grow up, my daughter will marry a husband and become a wife, and my son will marry a wife and become a husband.  And if that makes me oppressive or paternalistic, or homophobic, or unenlightened, so be it!  This politically correct nonsense has gone too far.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Gay advocacy has nothing to do with gay rights! Unbelievable story!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 10:15:57 PM »
I'm really surprised that noone finds this alarming.  This is going to happen here in America also.  You can count on that.

Moshe92

Re: Gay advocacy has nothing to do with gay rights! Unbelievable story!
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 10:27:18 PM »
I'm really surprised that noone finds this alarming.  This is going to happen here in America also.  You can count on that.

You are right. This could happen in America. Today, there was a gay event at my school. I went to an assembly as part of the event where several students and teachers were featured as speakers. They complained about our "heterosexist" society and talked about how they try to use gender neutral terms.