Author Topic: The brain-trust in Washington is undeniably brain-dead.  (Read 1460 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
The brain-trust in Washington is undeniably brain-dead.
« on: March 06, 2007, 04:27:08 PM »
And if you want more evidence, consider this link (if it works).  And note that this is FAR from a radical source.

There are periods in the Tanach when God allowed the people of Israel to fall under lousy leadership, as a punishment for their misdeeds.  I'm convinced that this pattern is repeating in the United States right now.

In all candor, if you don't own a firearm, then I urge you to get one, because our government has proven its inability and/or its unwillingness to keep the enemies of western civilization from our shores.  I genuinely believe that a day is coming when we may be faced with fighting the hordes in our own streets.

http://www.investors.com/editorial/editorialcontent.asp?secid=1501&status=article&id=257386735556435

et

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The brain-trust in Washington is undeniably brain-dead.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 08:17:52 PM »
Re:  http://www.investors.com/editorial/editorialcontent.asp?secid=1501&status=article&id=257386735556435

A truly disturbing article; one which I have long known to be true.

Even so, I wish I had not read it, because I also know the actual truth about the extent of mortal danger to our country which our mentally ill and traitorous Republicrats in Washington have exposed us.

There are few, if any, Washington officials or elected representatives, who are not working solely in the interests of foreign hostile powers in exchange for financial compensation.

This is precisely why every edict and statement emerging out of Washington these days is nothing short of incomprehensible to a rational mind, seems completely insane, and reeks of outright treason to the Constitution of the United States of America.

I pray that those on this forum who regularly advocate "Rudy", or "McCain", or Giuliani, or any and all of their opponents and co-runners, will wake up and realize that there is not one Democrat or Republican candidate which is not completely sold out to either Islamic interests, Mexican interests, UN interests, or all of the above.

Voting today means NOTHING.

Answer these following questions:
a.  Exactly how many card-carrying members are in the Republican and Democratic Parties?
b.  Why are no other parties allowed to publicly debate the stooges chosen in advance by the Republicrats?
c.  Who the hell is "The League of Women Voters"?...and
d.  Why is this group always the exclusive arbiters in charge of the Presidential televised debates, they alone allowing only whom they approve to debate before the American public?
e.  Why are all questions for the candidates either pre-approved by the candidates prior to the debates; or actually written by the candidates themselves and then passed out to the ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC "journalists" always in charge of asking the "questions"?

The sad fact is, an agenda to destroy and subjugate the United States Of America is in full play, and regardless of image, promises made, or "qualifications for the job", the winning candidate and party will immediately go about the continuance of all policies of George W. Bush.

Only minor variations due to "governing style" will distinguish the results of rule by either Giuliani or Hillary.

Choosing sides with agents of hostile foreign powers, in hopes that they will be the answer to America's problems, is wishful thinking at best; delusion based on ignorance at worst.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 09:02:41 PM »
have to agree with you, the more I learn, the more I hate them all.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 09:11:11 PM »
Their was a Mr. Lucky cartoon a few years back the caption read "There is Little Choice in Rotten Fruit" and in the up comming election it seems all we are getting is rotten fruit candidates.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years