Author Topic: From A7 - Barak says "No Rush to Retaliate"  (Read 724 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
From A7 - Barak says "No Rush to Retaliate"
« on: December 17, 2008, 09:10:58 PM »
This story is interesting:

Barak Says No Rush To Retaliate; Landau: Eye for an Eye
Kislev 20, 5769, 17 December 08 10:28
by Avraham Zuroff

(IsraelNN.com) Defense Minister Ehud Barak related Wednesday evening to the Kassam rocket attacks from Gaza by stating, “We are not deterred from executing a wide-scale action in Gaza. However, we aren’t rushing to such an action. If the situation will demand that we act, we’ll act. We will decide what is the place and the appropriate time.”

Barak, who spoke at a convention of the Institute for National Security Research, stated, “This is a situation that is difficult to make peace with and the burden is on the shoulders of the citizens that I wish to express a deep gratitude for their ability to cope, and the heads of the communities.”

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert also related to the rocket attacks after he voted in the Kadima party primaries. “It is clear that the firing only sharpens what we have said all the time. There cannot be a situation where it is apparently agreed ceasefire but the situation at bay is absolutely different. It is understood that this obligates our treatment – and there will be treatment.”

Deputy Prime Minister and chairman of Shas, Minister Eli Yishai stated, “the blood and the pain painted the ceasefire. I call upon a cabinet meeting in order to make practical decisions. They shouldn’t sell us a virtual ceasefire.”

Former Likud Knesset Member Uzi Landau previously stated that the IDF should retaliate by striking Jabalya, located in Gaza. “It’s time that the Israeli government should remove its gloves. Its policies have to change. If there is fear in Sderot, there should be fright in Jabalya. The rule of Jabalya is the rule of Sderot. For each Kassam that is fired into Sderot, the IDF needs to launch two missiles into Jabalya. For every two Kassams in Sderot, Israel will launch four into Jabalya,” Landau stated.

“In addition, the Hamas heads need to once again become an address for a targeted elimination, and the IDF needs to again take over the Philadelphi Corridor in order to end the smuggling of arms via the tunnels,” Landau added.

Since Wednesday morning, Arab terrorists launched 21 rockets on the Negev. Two Sderot residents were injured from rocket shards, and others were treated for shock. Fifteen vehicles and one store sustained extensive damage.

I fully agree with Uzi Landau's statement "If there is fear in Sderot, there should be fright in Jabalya." . Also his statement that every missile fired at Sderot should be answered with two missiles from Israel... That is the real solution to this problem...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: From A7 - Barak says "No Rush to Retaliate"
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 10:14:00 PM »
ABSOLUTELY!!!  In fact, Israel should be pre-empting not retalliating.  And the fact that cowards like Barak do not want to respond tells me that they are big sports with other people's blood.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 10:18:39 PM »

When I read the title, I thought this was a thread about Obama!  :::D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 10:48:51 PM »
We should make barak sleep in sderot instead of his penthouse in tel aviv.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 11:16:11 PM »
Like I have said countless times before, it's somewhat pointless to blame the Bolshevik traitors who run Israel (yimach schmam vezichram) when the secular majority of Israel believes Arabs have "civil rights" and have a "historical claim" to "Palestine". At this stage, most Israeli Jews would still be against a wholesale punishment of Gaza's Arab Nazis.

We should make all of the left-wing peaceniks of Haifa, Tel Aviv, etc. sleep in Mecca at night.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 11:38:45 PM »
Like I have said countless times before, it's somewhat pointless to blame the Bolshevik traitors who run Israel (yimach schmam vezichram) when the secular majority of Israel believes Arabs have "civil rights" and have a "historical claim" to "Palestine". At this stage, most Israeli Jews would still be against a wholesale punishment of Gaza's Arab Nazis.

We should make all of the left-wing peaceniks of Haifa, Tel Aviv, etc. sleep in Mecca at night.

Chaimfan, I am starting to agree with you more and more. The fact that parties like meretz, labor, kadima and the others even get one seat tells us that something is really wrong with the israeli public. Of course these parties dont get one seat, they get lots of seats.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 11:57:17 PM »
Chaimfan, I am starting to agree with you more and more. The fact that parties like meretz, labor, kadima and the others even get one seat tells us that something is really wrong with the israeli public. Of course these parties dont get one seat, they get lots of seats.
I really think Chaim should take more of a prophetic tack and directly rebuke the people of Israel for their sin and idolatry. All of the lecturing about Muslim Nazis in the world won't do squat as long as the people are secular postmodernists. Once they have faith in G-d and values (and I DON'T mean anti-Zionist Charedim/Rabbi Ovadia Yosef religion), then the Muslim Nazi threat will be a thing of the past.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2008, 12:06:52 AM »
I really think Chaim should take more of a prophetic tack and directly rebuke the people of Israel for their sin and idolatry. All of the lecturing about Muslim Nazis in the world won't do squat as long as the people are secular postmodernists. Once they have faith in G-d and values (and I DON'T mean anti-Zionist Charedim/Rabbi Ovadia Yosef religion), then the Muslim Nazi threat will be a thing of the past.

I really don't know what to say. The situation doesn't look good if at this point, Barak, Livni and the other drek, even get one vote.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2008, 12:16:38 AM »
The Israeli people need G-d, that's all there is to it. They will not care about Islamic Nazism if they do not have any faith or values. They need to be told to repent the way the great prophets of the Bible like Ezekiel and Jeremiah did. I think Chaim is of their caliber without any doubt whatsoever.