Author Topic: Did Arafat (ym"sh) die of AIDS?  (Read 1204 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Did Arafat (ym"sh) die of AIDS?
« on: December 19, 2008, 03:29:41 PM »
I heard something about this and I looked it up, but I found nothing to really substantiate it.  I'm asking because if it is true that this disgusting piece of nazi excrement died from AIDS, we can certainly show how this hero of the arab world, the darling of the European media, the favorite associate of the Clintons was nothing more than a queer terrorist, who was Divinely punished.  Also, it would also show what the arabs revere: a gay, weak little sissy, who got what was coming to him.  I could celebrate this kind of news.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: Did Arafat (ym"sh) die of AIDS?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 03:41:22 PM »
AIDS is a disgrace not a shame!!! What is in fact shamefull is to have been a terrorist!!! And searching for anyother shame on him is a groseer insult to the memories of thousand of Jewish victims of terror!!! It implies that taking a Jewish life is not enough shame!!! Are you implying that killing Jews is not so serious, and that suffering from AIDS is a better argument against him????

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 03:48:27 PM »
AIDS is a disgrace not a shame!!! What is in fact shamefull is to have been a terrorist!!! And searching for anyother shame on him is a groseer insult to the memories of thousand of Jewish victims of terror!!! It implies that taking a Jewish life is not enough shame!!! Are you implying that killing Jews is not so serious, and that suffering from AIDS is a better argument against him????

No, that's not what I meant to imply at all.  But since you brought it up, it is clear that those who support the arabs are not put off by the deaths of Jews.  I'd like to show them that this piece of garbage is who they have chosen as their hero.  But for me, of course my hatred of Arafat has everything to do with what he did to the Jews.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 06:10:33 PM »

Here's some documentation.

Former secret service agents of Soviet Europe spilled the beans about his affairs with men and especially his pedophilia with young boys....   Probably acquired his disease in those escapades.    Arafat was a sick piece of garbage, simply excrement in a human body.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 06:43:17 PM »

Former secret service agents of Soviet Europe spilled the beans about his affairs with men and especially his pedophilia with young boys....   Probably acquired his disease in those escapades.    Arafat was a sick piece of garbage, simply excrement in a human body.

Just to be clear.. The textual description you wrote is secondary to the point in that video.

Background Note: Arafat was of course rushed to France to be treated for some problem.

That video KahaneBT links to has Arafat's personal doctor saying he spoke to a french doctor (that was with arafat), and the french doctor told him that arafat was suffering from Aids.

That is the best evidence!

BTW, the little boys arafat slept with were little german boys. He also banged his bodyguard(s).  This was mentioned in David Frum's (online) diary, quoting the memoirs of the Romanian intelligence guy, Lt.-Gen. Ion Pacepa. He said regarding arafat "so much cleverness, blood, and filth all together in one man"

Offline Dnew

• Junior JTFer
Re: Did Arafat (ym\"sh) die of AIDS?
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 08:14:19 PM »
Nazi scum deserved to die slowly & painfuly.

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2008, 08:23:33 PM »

At the time of his death there was a lot of secrecy as to the cause
and I always suspected Aids ...not the mention the fact
that it was known in certain circles that he was gay

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2008, 10:49:35 PM »
Via http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46245

“…The National Security Agency’s former analyst of Arafat’s communications said the U.S. had information indicating the Palestinian leader may have been a homosexual who preyed on teenage boys. James J. Welsh, who in the early 1970s monitored communications for the NSA related to Arafat’s Fatah movement, said, “One of the things we looked for when we were intercepting Fatah communications were messages about Ashbal [lion cub] members who would be called to Beirut from bases outside of Beirut. The Ashbal were often orphaned or abandoned boys who were brought into the organization, ostensibly to train for later entry into Fedayeen fighter units. “Arafat always had several of these 13-15 year old boys in his entourage. We figured out that he would often recall several of these boys to Beirut just before he would leave for a trip outside Lebanon. It proved to be a good indicator of Arafat’s travel plans. While Arafat did have a regular security detail, many of those thought to be security personnel – the teenage boys – were actually there for other purposes,” Welsh said.Ion Pacepa, who was deputy chief of Romanian foreign intelligence under the Ceausescu regime and who defected to the West in 1978, says in his memoirs the Romanian government bugged Arafat and had recordings of the Arab leader in orgies with his security detail.”
aka Someone Else

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2008, 06:14:12 AM »

Just to be clear.. The textual description you wrote is secondary to the point in that video.

Background Note: Arafat was of course rushed to France to be treated for some problem.

That video KahaneBT links to has Arafat's personal doctor saying he spoke to a french doctor (that was with arafat), and the french doctor told him that arafat was suffering from Aids.

That is the best evidence!

BTW, the little boys arafat slept with were little german boys. He also banged his bodyguard(s).  This was mentioned in David Frum's (online) diary, quoting the memoirs of the Romanian intelligence guy, Lt.-Gen. Ion Pacepa. He said regarding arafat "so much cleverness, blood, and filth all together in one man"

I hope this little German boys were the children of his leftist German supporters. On the other hand I never heard about this issue.

I thought until now that he let his gofers catch little Muslim boys from small villages or took the children of his employees.

One thing I notice for shure: The rate of    abominable behaviour in the ranks of anti-semites is much higher than under normal people.

And Raul, Aids is a sexual related disease. It is the direct indication for adultery and homosexuality. Of course it is a shame to be HIV-positive. And this is right.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2008, 06:48:27 AM »
Quote from: Pheasant
I hope this little German boys were the children of his leftist German supporters. On the other hand I never heard about this issue.

I thought until now that he let his gofers catch little Muslim boys from small villages or took the children of his employees.

One thing I notice for shure: The rate of    abominable behaviour in the ranks of anti-semites is much higher than under normal people.

And Raul, Aids is a sexual related disease. It is the direct indication for adultery and homosexuality. Of course it is a shame to be HIV-positive. And this is right.

suprisingly I don't see much on the internet about the german boys..

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/020536.php
had a particular taste for blond German boys.

There is alot of mention of it on forums on the web.. According to one, the source is Oriana Fallaci, somebody says
"Yes, I think she was the first (and last) to report Arafat's fondness for pre-pubescent German boys."

other posts say specifically   East German Blonde german boys.

I remember when arafat was "at his compound in ramalla". tovia singer joked that no woman ever goes into arafat's compound except Hannan Ashwari - if you call her a woman.

I also remember an email about what he was eating... lots of felafel, pitta, (felafel isn't healthy) but he was eating alot better than I was at the time!
And when he spoke he stood in this little room with a candle..
I'm think I saw a clip on the news of "his compound in ramallah", obviously a different room, with a really long table and a meeting taking place!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2008, 12:35:09 PM »
First of all when an Arab gets AIDS that is something to celebrate second of all yes he did die of AIDS. In fact he shut his eyes for the last time B''H on my 19th English Birthday Nov 3rd 2004. He did shortly there after. And when we liberate the city of Ramallah I want to piss on his grave.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh