Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, December 28, 2008.  (Read 10273 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ask JTF for Sunday, December 28, 2008.
« on: December 20, 2008, 06:24:24 PM »
Everybody, please know that Chaim is able to only address one brief comment/question per week; if you have any others, please save them for next week's show. Thank you for understanding this.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shalom Chaim,

Please denounce in the strongest possible way that pseudo-pastor, Rick Whoren, and his Saddleback "megachurch" brothel in Irvine, CA (also home to the University of the Crescent and Islam, which I'm sure he just loves too). This leftist, filthy-rich fatso, who had both Obama and Hitlery Sodom (yimach schmam) speak at his Baal temple, is speaking at Obama's inauguration! Phonies like this fat pig, who looks like a pedophile with his sleazy mustache and goatee, are destroying Christianity. You'd think he could afford some liposuction, but I guess he doesn't care.

PS: Rick Whoren actually claims to be a Southern Baptist!

G-d bless you,
Chaimfan
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 03:05:24 AM by C.F. »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, December 28, 2008.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 06:24:51 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on Claus Schenk Graf von Stauffenberg who was a German army officer and aristocrat who was one of the leading officers of the failed 20 July plot of 1944 to kill German dictator Adolf Hitler and remove the Nazi Party from Germany?

Thank you and G-D bless
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 08:11:53 PM by Americanhero »

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 07:01:53 PM »
Dear Chaim,

My question this week is about intermarriage.  I think the main reason it is forbidden has to do with the continuation of the Jewish people.  But what about an interfaith marriage where there cannot be children?  For instance, can a elderly Jewish widow marry an elderly gentile widower?  You may consider that to not really be a real marriage, because marriage is more about raising a family than just companionship, but I like to see righteous elderly people happy.  Loneliness is not good for anybody, I think.  Is such an interfaith union still forbidden?

Thanks,

Zachor_ve_kavod.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 06:00:49 PM by zachor_ve_kavod »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 08:03:07 PM »
Greetings Chaim. What is your opinion of Zoroastrians? They claim to be the first monotheistic faith, but I thought that was Judaism.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 08:59:12 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 08:32:36 PM »
Shalom Chaim

I haven't seen anything on the news about Obama picking anyone black as his advisors. With past presidents, it has always been a big deal if a black person was chosen for a spot (for example Colon (cancer) Powell or Congoleeza Rice).  If anything, I hear much more on the news that Obama chose Jews to be his top advisors.  What's the deal with that?  Wouldn't someone anti-semetic avoid choosing Jews to be his advisors?
Thank you

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 01:48:27 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 08:40:18 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Why are some people permanently incapable of love? Some people are so evil and vile that they would never be capable of love, whether they lived 100 years on this planet, 1000 years or even for an infinite amount of time on this planet, they still would never be even capable of love and righteousness. These are some of the evilest criminals we have people running our streets like blacks from their evil culture.

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 11:46:39 PM by JTFFan »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2008, 08:47:32 PM »
Dear Chaim,

During a recent Shabbat dinner with my family, my Iranian born, Iran loving, Islamophilic brother in law who thinks Rabbi Kahane was a "religious fanatic" was talking about King Cyrus of Persia's universal declaration of human rights, and how he bought a clay replica of it on Ebay.  Anyway, my brother went on to say that if it wasn't for King Cyrus allowing the Jews to go back to Israel and rebuild the Holy Temple, there would no longer be a Jewish people.  He also said that Yeshivas should be teaching students about King Cyrus. 

Personally, I think this is all ridiculous.  And I'm sure you'll agree with me.  So what would you suggest I say to my brother in law?

Also, how does this universal declaration of human rights compare with the American bill of rights and the Constitution?  (Sorry that was two questions, but I figured they're related.)

Thank you as always,
Lisa

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2008, 08:53:59 PM »
Dear Chaim, what is your opinon on the black "holiday" Kwanzaa?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2008, 09:17:08 PM »
Dear Chaim.

What do you think of conterfit items? What should JTF do for 2009 through out the year? I'll be uploading videos using my Go!Cam where can you find the software that your using for Ask JTF I need it to use my Go!Cam for it to work? I now have a MySpace and I post a JTF.org Blog go to http://www.myspace.com/heartsofspacekj to see the blog. Bonus: Why dose my picture keep have a red X on the screen where the picture is so posed to be? Also I now uplaod more videos on my YouTube account total videos 47. Also what do you think of the bombing in Isreals Gaza District I saw on the news that the army was bombing everything including the resistance. Plus What do you think of the Musslums and the Jews protest in Houston Texas? On the Musslum side they supported Palistine for Jews they supported Israel.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 11:37:33 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2008, 01:13:55 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is your opinion of the writer and journalist Tom Wolfe? He is one of the only writers and journalists I can think of who is extremely right-wing and a very harsh critic of the left, and utterly unafraid to make fun of blacks and especially their "civil rights leaders" who he always portrays in his books as the hustlers and sleazebags that they actually are. I recently read a book by him in which he brutally mocked upper-class intellectuals and Jews for supporting the Black Panthers in the 60s, and derided the mentality of the "black-Jewish alliance" as delusional and self-defeating. I think he is a great writer.

Also, when I was in New York over the summer, I was hoping to meet you. I was at the wedding of my uncle, Rabbi Brian Kent, who said he remembered you from the JDL. When I was there, I met Bob Unger, who I recognized as having been on your old show several times a few years ago. But he said he was not sure how to get in touch with you. I will be in Queens again this summer and I would like to talk to you in person. I am willing to go through every possible channel in order to ensure to you that I am legitimate and not trying to trick, scam or hurt you. Please let me know how this can be arranged. You can send me a private message on this forum if you prefer. Thank you.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 08:39:37 AM by Trace »

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2008, 10:57:11 AM »
Shalom Chain, and happy birthday. What books do you recommend that gives lists, and tells the history of self-hating Jews?

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2008, 08:48:51 PM »
Does the homeless schwartza Joyce Brown AKA Billie Boggs *MMMMHMMMM* still live in New York? Is she still alive and are there any videos of her that prove if she really was crazy?

PS: I think you should know Peace now is circulating a false article on youtube that you are a registered sex offender. Of course I can't find Victor Vancier anywhere on it and it no doubt was done up with Photoshop

PPS I apoligize that I haven't gotten any cartoons going yet. I have been extremely busy with other issues, and with work. Also the mouse on my computer doesn't work and the library computer labs are populated by homeless and poor third world white trash and schwartzas From Francis house of Pain, Open Boor, and North Omaha. *YOU KNOW DA KIND OF PEOPLE MANY OF DEM BE!* who might come across them and take some of them the wrong way

Thank you shaloom.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 09:21:48 AM by Kylefromomaha »

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2008, 05:44:16 AM »
Shalom Chaim

How many righteous gentiles are there among the Arab Christian and Druze population in Israel? More than 5%?

Kind regards

davinci
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline landline

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2008, 09:35:40 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Why is the media allowing B. Hussein to investigate and exonerate himself?

They are reporting this upcoming press release (an internal review of all contacts his staff had with Blagojevich) as a genuine news story.

Has there ever been anything akin to this in national politics previously?

Mr. McCain's experience in national security exceeds Mr. Obama's by orders of magnitude.

Offline Noah

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2008, 11:48:23 AM »
Dear Chaim - Do you celebrate you birthday and have you ever had a birthday party?

Thanks

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2008, 03:30:51 PM »
Please tell us all of how quick 52 years fly by and how all of us need to make the most of our time here.

Offline Noar HaGvaot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2008, 03:42:03 PM »
Do you believe that Jewish swindlers like Bernard Madoff increase the amount of antisemitism in society or do those who are already antisemites use them as convenient excuses to hate Jews?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 09:46:06 AM by Noar HaGvaot »

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2008, 04:13:03 PM »
Hello Chaim first off I want to say happy birthday now to my question. I heard in the past that you said the kennedys are not a good family and bad for America. When jfk was the president it was before my time was he a good or bad president thanks. Have a safe birthday and a great 2009

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2008, 04:38:02 PM »
Dear Chayim,

Around two weeks ago, you were asked about the passage from the Talmudh that says that G-d told the angles not to sing while the Egyptian army drowned in the Red Sea. Just so you know, Rav Kahane Zekher Tzadik VeKadosh Livrakha gave the best and most simple and most profound interpretation of that passage I have heard so far.

He said that G-d told the angels not to sing, not people. People are commanded to sing when the wicked are killed.  In heaven, the angels don't sing because in essence, even evil people are G-d's creations. On planet earth, we sing.

What makes the interpretation of this passage as somehow telling human beings not to sing so funny and ironic is that specifically the drowning of the Egyptians in the Red Sea is followed in the Torah by Shirat Hayam, Az Yashir Moshe UVinei Yisrael.

The Torah records a multi-stanza jubilant poetic song that was sung by Moses and the Nation of Israel praising and thanking G-d for drowning the Wicked Egyptians.

It's amazing how people with an ideological agenda can pervert the Torah, the Talmudh and basic Jewish philosophy in one foul swoop!!!!!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2008, 06:41:54 PM »
Happy b'day Chaim.    ייתכן שאתה גר ל 200 שנים

I would guess the world is approximately:

10 % pro Israel

40 %  Indifferent or partially pro Israel

and   50%   outright nazis

I think you'll never get that 40% to look at the website if it's called "Jewish Task Force." Perhaps something like  JudeaoChristian Task Force  or Jewish/Gentile task force for our Hindu friends. I think that many people won't even bother to look if it's just called Jewish Task Force. It's important to attract these indifferent people and open their eyes to Israel who have been brainwashed by a horrible press.

Case in point: I was surprised to see on StørmFrønt that there were people that spoke highly of you, after watching your videos.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 06:47:53 PM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2008, 08:14:50 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Do you think that authors such as Richard Dawkins lend an important point of view to debates regarding science and religion? And is it difficult to accept the discoveries of scientific research knowing that the  people making the discoveries were very anti religion?  For example James Watson and Francis Crick made very negative statements about faith, yet their work on DNA is one of the most important findings ever in biology.

Thank you
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2008, 01:46:26 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Prior to JTF starting the Jews for Palin campaign,    was there any other U.S.  Presidential or VP Candidate in the last 40 years,  who had a realistic chance of winning,  who JTF (  or JDL when you were part of the organization )  had a similar type of campaign for?   

Basically,   other than Sarah Palin,   has there been another person with a realistic chance of being elected President or VP  who you believe warranted a campaign for them because of their potential to make a positive difference for the United States,   Israel,   and Western Civilization?      It seems like the vast majority of the time,   we are choosing between the lesser of the evils.   

Thanks as always,   eb22

« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 01:58:26 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2008, 05:28:18 PM »
How bad will it be if Caroline Kennedy is our senator?  is she worse than clinton?   Then again whoever takes the senate will be horrible.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2008, 12:08:33 AM »
 Chaim, I noticed that some blacks are trying to be more articulate since Obama won. I noticed that even Sharpton is trying to improve the way he speaks. Will Obama have a positive effect on blacks in becoming more articulate?

« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 05:29:17 AM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2008, 12:55:35 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I have come to the conclusion that right wing Jews lack the ability to rhetorically compete with left wingers, Jew haters and self hating Jews.  Slogans such as peace, two state solution, convergence, disengagement are benign words that cover up major evils.

This occurred to me while I attended the Chanukah menorah lighting at the State Capitol in Sacramento, Ca last week which is put on by Chabad.  The Israeli general counsel from San Francisco spoke about how strength and courage are needed to achieve peace.  He did not spell it out but I assume he was saying that turning Jewish homes (not his) over to murderous Arabs is his idea of strength and courage. 

We need to get our words out into the public discourse.  Instead of disengagement the expulsion of Jews from Gaza should be referred to as the unmitigated disaster that created 10 thousand Jewish refugees and made the Negev unliveable.   The courage of disengagement should be spelled out for what it was.  Soldiers on horses trampling Jewish children, policemen molesting Jewish girls, breaking the hand of a talented emergency room physician and cracking the skull of a decorated veteran, both of whom are also MKs, multiple assaults on Madia Natar, invading Jewish homes in the middle of the night, terrorizing children.  The two state solution should be countered with the 22 state solution in which Israel lives in peace with 21 existing Arab nations who get to keep over 99% of the mid east and the Palestinian situation is their responsibility rather than the Jews who have less than 1% of the land.

At the end of the ceremony I spoke to the counsel general.  I told him that it was nice that the Government of Israel sent someone to the event.  He said they would have to be a "horrible goverment" not to.  I just told him I could not comment on that.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.