Author Topic: Uploading JTF videos on YouTube  (Read 712 times)

Offline ProJews_Chinese

• New JTFer
Uploading JTF videos on YouTube
« on: December 21, 2008, 08:21:11 AM »
Hello all,

I have a plan to upload most, if not all, JTF videos on YouTube. I got this plan after I visited www.jtfarchive.org, downloaded and watched some of the videos.

Actually, I agree with Chaim and David most of the time, not all of the time, because there are some issues mentioned by Chaim and David that I do not fully understand and comprehend, therefore I cannot decide whether I should agree with Chaim and David. After doing more research someday on the issues that I do not completely understand right now, probably I would eventually agree with Chaim and David, after all. That is what I predict.

The reason I want to upload JTF videos on YouTube is that I want to spread the truth, or at least report to people or the audience that JTF has something to say about current happenings. I would like to report what JTF has to say to people. Besides, I want to save America, Israel, Jews and righteous Gentile from evil by at least spreading the message from JTF. Moreover, I hardly find JTF videos on YouTube.

Therefore, Chaim, if you are reading this message, I would like to have your permission to upload unedited JTF videos on YouTube. I would like to be an "unofficial JTF reporter" or the like. If you permit, G-d willing, I will create a new account on YouTube specially for JTF videos and try to post the videos. So, Chaim, although my request could be done by yourself, I hope I could do something to spread the word out.

Thank you and G-d Bless

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Uploading JTF videos on YouTube
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 08:45:03 AM »
Actually, I agree with Chaim and David most of the time, not all of the time, because there are some issues mentioned by Chaim and David that I do not fully understand and comprehend, therefore I cannot decide whether I should agree with Chaim and David. After doing more research someday on the issues that I do not completely understand right now, probably I would eventually agree with Chaim and David, after all. That is what I predict.

In most cases when I thought I didn't agree with Chaim on something I later changed my mind and realized I did agree with him, because he was right.

I hope you can upload a lot of the videos.

Offline ProJews_Chinese

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 08:42:33 AM »
Hello all,

Alright. I had just uploaded one video ( ). I shall upload more videos soon.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 09:19:39 AM »
firefox has an extension for uploading many at once. I mean, queuing them and processing them(automatically going through the queue uploading each video)  so you don't have to do each one individually. You give them filenames for the titles that they should have, and you drag them in.

this may be it(see picture). Firefox universal uploader.
http://cybernetnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/fireuploader.jpg